Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

X Men: Nightcrawler--One Shots Stories

A teleporting, Catholic mutant who looks like a blue-skinned devil. After fleeing from East Berlin, he becomes a student at Xavier's school and a member of the X-Men. He doesn't want to fight at the East Berlin cage match, but when he's forced to, he wipes the floor with Angel. Kurt then apologizes profusely. Although he falls more on the "cute" side in X-Men: Apocalypse, he is extremely attractive with his elfin features--particularly larger, more prominent ears--which are further enhanced by his adolescent development. They reflect his adorkable personality, and even with the scars on his face, the impression Nightcrawler leaves on viewers is that he's a lovely blue elf rather than a freaky blue demon. OK, people have been bitching about Nightcrawler having his own movie so I decided to make this  one shot story because boy did Kodi Smith McPhee did an awesome job with the accent and character of Nightcrawler. If he did have his own movie, maybe it might show how Nightcrawler and Amanda meet. Enjoy these one shots! --KatDon 

Kurt Meets Amanda: Amanda Sefton was an ordinary girl living in a town so strange but soon she would discover the truth about Mutants! One night, Amanda was walking home at night after a late night return to the library and was trying to find the bus at its stop but then, she found out that it wasn't at this hour tonight. Amanda swore under her breath, she then decides to hoof it home. As she was walking home; she thought she heard someone behind her and Amanda kept looking over her shoulder however she saw no one. Amanda kept walking however she then felt her bag slipped off and cussed to herself. But then, she saw someone picked it up and smiled. "You dropped this." A voice said. "Oh, thank you..." Amanda started to say but then she stopped when she saw it was a young man with elfin ears, blue skin and a tail however she thought it was a demon and screamed. She ran for her life. The guy call out: "Wait!" He then was fast as he tried to speak to her, "Please...I will never hurt you!" But Amanda was scared as she hurried away. While she ran, Amanda found a church and went inside sanctuary. As she was in there; Amanda saw it was empty and begins to pray in the pews for protection when all of a sudden, she heard someone praying beside her and looked to see it was the blue elfin demon as he was praying as well! Amanda gasped, "Di--di--did I hear you....pray?" She asked. The blue elfin creature smiled, "Why yes, I am a Catholic." He admitted. "But...but....you....you're just a creature." Amanda stuttered. "God creates humans and creatures alike though we are different. Please forgive me for scaring you." The blue elfin guy apologized. Amanda saw the kindness and he seemed so strange but he seemed unashamed of what he was. "I should be saying sorry to you, I was scared but...I'm sorry...." Amanda admitted. "It's all right, I forgive you." The blue elf said. "Uh, sorry, I haven't introduced myself. My name's Amanda Sefton." Amanda said. "I'm Kurt Wagner." The blue elf said. Amanda was surprised, "Say again?" She asked. "Kurt Wagner. But I am known as the infamous Nightcrawler." Nightcrawler said. Amanda smiled, then she begins to giggle and then burst out laughing. "Incredible! A name such as yours is so ordinary for an extraordinary guy like you." She managed to say. Kurt looked nervous, "Are you laughing at me?" He asked. "Not at all." Amanda said, she put a hand on his shoulder. "It's a pleasure to meet you Kurt. I'm glad we got to meet each other." She smiled. Kurt was stunned, but he smiled back too. "Nice to meet you too, Amanda." He replied.

Kurt and Amanda: It was the evening at the ice cream shop. Amanda ordered two ice creams and the man behind the counter was surprised but Amanda tells him it was for her friend. The man smiled, knowing what she meant. "Ohhh, I see. 'Friend' huh." He said in a teasing way. Amanda said, "Yeah. 'friend'. Exactly." She thanked him and went outside but smiled when she saw him waiting for her. "Hello stranger." Amanda greeted him, handing Kurt the ice cream. Kurt smiled, "Come now, I'm no stranger." He said. Amanda replied, "I'm just teasing you." And ate her ice cream. She noticed Kurt wasn't eating as he stared at it. "What's wrong? You don't like the flavor?" Amanda asked. "Will this freeze my brain?" Kurt inquired worriedly. Amanda was surprised and burst out laughing, "Oh you're funny. Of course not! But....I guess you don't know what brain freeze is. It's like a headache a little but it's an intense cool sensation to your brain, it doesn't really mean your brain is freezed up literally." She explained gently. "Ah, thanks for explaining to me."  Kurt said. "I'll teach you about the American customs if it's the last thing I do." Amanda said. "Perhaps I should teach you the customs in Germany." Kurt replied. Amanda smiled and continue to eat her ice cream. Kurt stared at Amanda's tube top, the color look oddly a dark blue. Amanda looked up and noticed him staring. "What are you looking at silly?" She teased. "Your...shirt....it's blue..." Kurt said. Amanda smiled, "Yeah. I like blue." She said. Kurt looked embarrassed, "Is it....is it because of me?" He asked. Amanda looked at him in amazement. "What? You didn't know that my favorite color is blue?" She said. Kurt was surprised, he smiled and they both laughed. But then Amanda's face got serious, "Well...Maybe I am because of you, I mean has anyone ever told you that you have the most beautiful blue colored skin I ever seen?" She inquired. Kurt looked away, Amanda cold tell the color on his cheeks were hot so she could tell he was blushing. "Oh no, don't...I'm so embarrassed." He admitted. "Come on, it reminds of the night sky. Is that why you're called 'Nightcrawler'?" Amanda suggested. "I...I don't know." Kurt admitted. He's been called that but he never knew the origin why. Amanda smiled and then looked up at the sky with a wistful smile. "I just think looking up at the night sky and think your skin looks like it. And your grin...It looks like the crescent moon shining through the night sky." She said. "My smile....is like the crescent moon?" Kurt asked, he seemed confused. "It shines so bright." Amanda said. Kurt smiled, showing his white teeth. Amanda reflected his smile, she turned away with a red face. "Your cheeks are red, are you OK?" Kurt asked. His blue hands brushed against her cheeks, Amanda twitched a bit at his touch. It felt different but comforting. "Yeah, I'm fine." Amanda said. Kurt was concern, "You're not getting sick are you? You feel warm." He asked. "Oh no, I'm fine. I'm not sick, honest. If I was, I would tell you. I'm OK, really." Amanda assured him. Kurt nodded, "All right then." He said. "I feel like we're gonna get to know quite well, Kurt. I really do." Amanda said. 

A Blue Night: Amanda showed her friends a photo of Kurt Wagner AKA Nightcrawler from the newspaper and the gang were shocked. "Holy shit! He's a horror freak!" Magnus gasped. "Hot damn! He's a friggin' demon!" Fateen exclaimed. Daisy blushed, "I don't know, he's a cutie--I'll give him that." She admitted. The guys stared at her funny while Amanda laughed. "What? He is! Look at him!" Daisy complained. "He's not a hottie! He looks creepy, Daze! What do you see in him anyway?" Magnus demanded. "Chicks dig the fuzz bro." Fateen said. "He's not fuzzy!" Mangus argued. "Yeah, he is!" Amanda claimed. "How did you know?" Daisy inquired. "I felt it once, it felt soft." Amanda said with a laugh. "Like a shag carpet or something?" Magnus joked. "Yeah, something like that." Amanda said. And all her friends laughed but then Amanda looked around as there was no sign of him so she excused herself to look for him when she heard a noise coming from in the alley and it was her brother. "Stephen, what's wrong?" She asked. "Th--there's a freak here! He looks like a demon!" Stephen claimed. "Demon? Freak? Oh, that's Kurt Wagner, he's Nightcrawler." Amanda said. "What? Kurt? Who's Kurt?" Stephen demanded. Behind him, Nightcrawler appeared: "I'm Kurt!" He said. Stephen gasped in horror, holding his weapon to Kurt. "The hell? What's with the Halloween get up man?" He demanded. Kurt smiled, "It's not a 'get up', I am a Mutant. An X Men." He replied. Teleporting from different angles as he said: "I appear in different places all at a great speed. I'm not fast but I am quite adequate and I walked on walls. But I mean no harm, I'm a good person." Stephen gasped, "What the hell? How did you appear with that....Teleportation was it?" He asked, "How does that work?" Kurt answered: "I just....think of a place, look to it and I'm there." Stephen looked at him, "That's not helping." He said. "What more do you want Stephen? That's all I can explain. Sorry." Kurt apologized. Stephen lowered his weapon, "OK, good enough. My bad man, we cool?" He asked. Kurt nodded, "Indeed. I like to be friends with you." He said. Stephen smiled a little, "Yeah. Me too." He admitted. Amanda sighed, she approached Kurt. "You all right?" She asked. "Better than that. I feel great." Kurt said with a grin and Amanda grinned back but she looked down and seemed disappointed at Kurt by his feet. "What happened to the shoes I bought you?" She asked annoyed. "Oh Amanda, they were making me feel uncomfortable!" He complained. "Aww c'mon, I didn't want to get your feet blistered." Amanda scolded. "Well, it was a sweet offer." Kurt said. Amanda pouted, "They were new shoes!" She complained. "Oh don't make that face. Come now." Kurt said, now it was his turn to scold. "I can pout and complain when I want to Kurt so don't tell me what to do!" Amanda argued, she turned away. "Would it make you feel better if I apologized?" Kurt asked. Amanda gave him a side eyed, "Did you intentionally ruined the shoes I bought you?" She inquired. "Not at all, they got ruined during my training with Scott." Kurt replied truthfully. Amanda crossed her arms and sighed. "Amanda....Come now, pretty girl like you shouldn't make faces." Kurt teased. Amanda turned away, "Kurt Wagner...Do not....No!" She said, stepping away from Kurt's hands. "What? Are you ticklish?" He asked with a mischievous grin. "Get away!" Amanda cried, but she was smiling. Amanda tried to run but then she felt Kurt's arms around him and she was laughing by his friendly tickle torture. "OK, I feel better. I forgive you but I hate you for cheering me up!" Amanda said. Kurt's smile faded, "You don't mean that do you?" He asked nervously. Amanda realized what she said, "No, no. I was upset because of the shoes and wanted to stay mad for awhile but I don't hate you. Never." She explained. "Would it be better if I said how sorry I am?" Kurt pleaded. "Well....OK." Amanda said. "You forgive me?" Kurt asked excitedly. Amanda nodded, "You are forgiven. I know you would never do anything on purpose." She replied. 

Mutants and Humans are the Same: "So where were you?" Amanda asked suspiciously. Kurt looked embarrassed, "I...um...." He answered. Scott said, "Training. But he was talking about the Erroll Flynn pirate films he loved so much." He smiled at the last part. Amanda looked shocked, "What? Erroll Flynn? I didn't know you love those pirate films." She said. "Oh yeah, he was trying to make himself look like Flynn, much to the professor's exasperation." Scott said with a laugh. Amanda laughed along with him, Kurt just looked mortified but he was grinning. Just then, Jean appeared and called out: "Hey Scott, Kurt, we have a situation! Someone at a middle school is causing a shooting!" Kurt and Scott hurried along while Amanda followed as she saw the school they were headed to was her school! Inside the school, a boy with messy hair and pudgy looking was holding up a gun as he was shouting at the scared, crying students. Kurt teleported in and tried to stop the boy but the shooter accidentally pulled the trigger but Kurt dodged it however deflect it while the bullet hit the shooter in the shoulder. Kurt was surprised while the boy was crying and cursing, he looked at the boy and then the gun he had. He was about to pick it up when a voice called out: "WHAT THE HELL?!" Kurt was so startled that he dropped the gun, he turned and saw Amanda standing there. "A--Amanda....?" Kurt gasped. "What are you doing? You're not gonna use that gun are you?" Amanda said. "It's just...I was...." Kurt said. "Why can't all of you leave me alone?!" The boy exclaiming, crying. Kurt felt bad, "I'm sorry, I just..." He started to say but Professor X telepathically said to him: "Kurt. Take him to the hospital." Kurt knew what he had to do and did so. Amanda was confused, she glanced at Jean. "Has he ever used a gun before?" She asked. Jean was surprised, "Are you kidding? Never! He never touched a gun, he's not the type of guy to use violence like that." She clarified. Later; Kurt was sitting alone, looking sad. He felt someone brushed up on his shoulder. "You OK Boy Blue?" Amanda asked, sitting beside him. "I am...sad...for that boy." Kurt admitted. "You weren't going to hurt him with the gun were you?" Amanda said gently. "No, I had to ask him why. He told me, 'You don't know what it's like to wake up in the morning, dreading to go to school and having to be pushed around by jerks that hate you for no reason. They glue your locker shut. Steal your lunch money, beat you up, laugh at you and nobody does nothing.' I never knew humans would do something this awful to so many innocent lives." Kurt explained. Amanda felt guilty, "Oh Kurt, I'm sorry. But you know, humans--like Mutants--are capable of doing things like that. You see...let me see if I can use something as a metaphoric example...Say that you're on a mountain ledge, and someone or something is pushing you and you fall off of the ledge. Then, there is a combustion that shoots up. And causes catastrophe....That's something called a breaking point. Sometimes when you get pushed too far, you snap and you do crazy things." Amanda explained. Kurt looked at her, "Could I be capable of doing something like that?" He asked. Amanda thought about it, "I don't know, I never seen you upset. I'm not saying you never lose your cool but you seem the type to snap, you don't seem stress but I don't know. I'm not sure much about you yet." She admitted. "I am not the type to lose my temper. I would never, my friends believe so. And you think I'm a gentle soul do you not?" Kurt said. "Well, so far, yeah. You're a good guy, honest to God. You're a good person and would never hurt a fly." Amanda pointed out. "Perhaps, but I feel like you and I are two different people." Kurt replied. Amanda smiled, "OK then, close your eyes. I want to show you that were not two completely different people." She said. Kurt was confused, but Amanda asked: "Do you trust me? I promise it won't be anything weird." Kurt was suspicious but he did so anyway and Amanda pulled out a knife as she gently cut his hand. Kurt was taken aback due to the pain and jump back, teleported away but only a few feet. "Aman...da..." He gasped but saw Amanda holding up her hand and Kurt came over to look at her hand which is bleeding like his. Kurt look at his bleeding hand, oozing of red blood like Amanda was. "See? We're the same because we both bleed." She said. Kurt smiled, "Humans and Mutants are the same because of the fact is that they bleed." He said, realizing what she was trying to explain. "You see? So we're not so different at all." Amanda said. Kurt nodded, "You're right, Amanda." He said. "I know I am, well sometimes." Amanda clarified, not wanting to sound too proud. Kurt grinned however at that point, Amanda leaned over, but hesitated however she fought the courage to press her lips against his. Kurt was surprised, he was shocked and felt his body on the inside sparked with some sort of adrenaline through him. Amanda pulled away, she smiled at him. "And that is my way of showing you that my feelings are the same as yours. You do love me?" She said. Kurt felt the corners of his lips turned into a smile, "Yes. I love you Amanda Sefton." He answered. "I love you too, Kurt Wagner...Or better yet, Nightcrawler." Amanda said softly. 

Amanda's Secret: Margali was busy washing dishes when Kurt came up to her, "Ms. Sefton?" He asked. Margali seemed stilted as she said, "Please Kurt. You may call me 'Margali'." Kurt nodded, he looked ashamed. "I am sorry for the trouble I've caused." He said. Margali turned to him, "Were you raise to crawl like a worm Kurt? Hmm? When was the last time you were scolded hmm?" She snapped. "I...don't know...I've been living in a cage all my life." Kurt admitted. Margali stopped doing the dishes and turned to face him. "I know you are not the trouble-making type, you seem like you're trying to find your way." She said. "I am, I just don't know where to start." Kurt said. "You have you're own experiences, don't you? You have heart, Nightcrawler, but if you don't start using your gifts and heart for great expectations than you won't use them for greater uses." Margali said. "Do you hate me Margali?" Kurt asked. "I did, but I was wrong about you and for that I am sorry." Margali admitted. Kurt smiled, "I forgive you, always. And I need to just as Jesus forgives those that hurt him." He said. Margali smiled, then she seem to have something on her mind. "Perhaps I can teach you how to fly on the trapeze, how does that sound?" Margali asked, her voice tender. Kurt was surprise, "Yes, sure. I'd like that Margali." He said. "I am trying to keep my business of fortune telling however my daughter wishes to use the trapeze again and her friends are coming by to see her, they are from her childhood. This could be the perfect chance for you to maybe meet other people too." Margali said. Kurt was excited and thanked her while he went to tell his friends however his friends discovered something that left Kurt completely stunned, it was the truth of Amanda's birth name! Amanda appeared later, "Hey, you sounded urgent in the phone call. Are you OK?" She asked. "Yes, I was happy when you said you would come." Kurt said. Amanda put her arms around him, "Well, I am here and never letting go Kurt." She said while placing her head on his chest in the embrace. "Me too, Amanda...Or rather, Jimaine." Kurt admitted. Amanda gasped and pulled away, "What did you call me?" She breathed. "You're real name...it's Jimaine Szardos." Kurt said, looking at her. Amanda turned away, Kurt put his arms around her, "You could've told me." He said. "I was ashamed, I just wanted to be normal, I was scared of being found out and shunned. I heard stories about Mutants and..." Amanda said sadly. "You never told me that you're name was Jimaine, nor the fact that you were a Mutant...Magik was it not?" Kurt asked. Amanda shivered, "Yes. But that was a long time ago." She said. She felt hot tears splashed onto her cheeks, "Oh Kurt, I am such a bad girl....I didn't mean to lie...I'm sorry...." Amanda sobbed. Kurt puts his arms around her, "Shh, do not cry. It's all right, I learn why...It's because your father was killed by a Mutant, yes?" He said gently. "Mmm hmm, I swear to God I always get nightmares from it. Just the murder was so scary for me." Amanda wept. She brushes the tears from her face. "I never want our precious time to go to waste, never." Kurt said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment