Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Cirque des Damnes 4

This is the 4th chapter of Cirque des Damnes, and this is where things get interesting so plead so enjoy and see the insanity behind Ellison as well as her reasons. Enjoy! --KatDon 

Previously in the past; Admete was seen gasping in horror, she went back home where her father was and she shouted, "Oh forgive me for this!" Her uncle was shocked to see her daughter in this state. "What is it?" He asked. "I saw a boy today! He--" Admete spluttered. "Did he hurt you?"  Her father asked. Admete took a deep breath and said, "No, he looked pale and I was scared. I was sewing at my workshop when the mysterious Jonah, filthy and his clothing astray, was pale as his shirt, his knees were knocking each other, and he looked so bad that he couldn’t talk to me. But then, He grabbed me by the wrist and started touching my face as if he was observing it for a painting. Then he bobbed his head up and down like a crazy person would do. He finally let me go and walked out the door with his face facing me; his eyes fixed upon my face."  The judge and his brother begin to smile, "Well, well! He must like you. I underestimated those horrible men, perhaps they're some that are good. What's that?" There was a letter sticking out. "May I read this letter?" Her dad asked. Admete nodded. "Y-Yes." She stammered. Her father opened the letter and reads it, "'You may wonder if the stars are fire, You may wonder if the sun moves across the sky. You may wonder if the truth is a liar, But never wonder if I love. O dear Admete, I am ill at these numbers; I have to reckon my groans: but that I love you best, O most best, believe it. Adieu. Therefore continually most dear lady.'" Once he finished the letter; he was amazed. "I like to meet this boy myself, he seems OK to me." said Admete’s father. Out from his window; he can see a beautiful woman passing by and goes down the stairs to see who it was! There, was the fair and virtuous Admete! How wonderful she looked but Jonah must focus now on his objection: The judge! "Admete?" Jonah called out, recognizing her. Admete begin to tremble as she turned around, "Oh! Jonah, I come before you...I mean, receive your letter and I accept you. I really do like you." She admitted shyly. "Huh?" Jonah asked, confused totally. "Well, I--Ugh! I can't take it anymore!" Admete exclaimed and she begin to brightly danced with joy practically. "Ooh, Jonah! I'm so happy! I could eat you up, I really could! You know what I'd like to do, Jonah? What I dream, if the business stays as good? Where I'd really like to go, in a year? Don't you want to know?" She ranted happily. "Yes, yes, of course." Jonah said, watching her blankly. "Do you really want to know?" Admete asked with puppy eyes. "Yes, I do, I do." Jonah said, nodding. Admete took a deep breath and kept talking away, "OK..I've always had this dream... Ever since I was a little girl and my rich aunt used to take me down to the seaside. The pier...Makin' little castles in the sand... Ooh, I can still feel me toes wigglin' around in the sea water!" She giggled. Jonah smiled slightly. "Sounds wonderful." He said. "Ooh, I know you'd love it! You and me, Jonah, we could be alone in a house! Down by the sea! Wouldn't that be fun? With the sea at our gate, fishes splashing! By the sea! Wouldn't that be great? By the beautiful sea! It'll be so quiet, we shouldn't try. Though, 'til it's legal for two! Have a nice sunny suite for the guest to rest in! To the seaside, By the beautiful sea!" Admete said with joy. Suddenly, Jonah burst out laughing. "Are you trying to fool me?" He finally said. Admete's smile faded. "W-wha--I'm sorry?" Carmen couldn't believe this, Jonah was being cruel to Admete. "Are you honest?" Jonah asked, amused with himself at her reactions. "What do you mean?" Admete asked. "How can you still be virtuous when you are so beautiful?" Jonah asked. "What does beauty have to do with virtuousness?" Admete questioned. "Beautiful people will eventually give in. I did love you once." Jonah said. Admete bowed her head, "I believe you did." She admitted with a sad smile on her face. "You shouldn’t have believed me." rebuked Jonah. "I was deceived." Admete shrugged. Jonah made a tsked sound, "Go to a nunnery. Why would you be a breeder of sinners? I am honest, but I have done bad things. I am proud, revengeful and ambitious. We are all arrant knaves, do not believe any of us. Go to a nunnery...." He leans in and kissed her but pulls away to ask, "Where is your father?" "At home, Jonah." Admete replied. "If you’re going to play the fool, do it in your own house." Jonah said, he started to walk away but Admete seized him by his arm in despair. "Help him, dear lord!" "If you get married, I will give you the plague as your wedding gift. Marry a fool when you are ready to. Wise men would see right through you. Go to a nunnery quickly. Farewell." He started to leave until Admete grabbed him again more fierce. "O heavenly powers, restore him!" Admete cried but she accidentally slapped him. Shocked; Jonah yells at her, "Those who wear too much make-up are not as they seem. You joke, you don’t make sense, and you baby-talk. You nickname God’s creatures, and you make your lacking your ignorance. I will speak no more. No one from this point on will marry; if they are already married, they shall live that way. Go to a nunnery, go!" And he left. Admete was so shocked that she cried hysterically, Trevor hears her and rushes over to her. She was sobbing over Jonah and that set off Trevor completely. "Did he hurt you? I'll kill him if he did!" Trevor said with determination. "He--I don't understand! He gave me his love and now he's....Rejecting me....." Admete blubbered. Trevor was so mad that he could spit. "That bastard!" He cried. In her distress; Admete was weeping and babbling lyrically to songs in a creepy tone: "Come what may....come what may....I will--Remember me, think about me, deceive me, oppress me, believe in me, love me!" But she was sitting on a branch of a willow tree when it broke and fell into the water where she almost drowned. Trevor discovered this while taking a walk and came to her rescue. "Admete! Oh god! Admete!" Trevor cried. On the news; it says that a young woman is being cared for in a mental rehabilitation center until she recovers. Sinead were watching this when Jonah enters, removing his disguise and seeing the news. "Who's the lunatic getting locked up?" Jonah asked. The reporter mentions that the young lady is Admete. When Jonah saw this, he was filled with dread! "Admete! No! What have I done?" He said. He fell to the ground, sobbing. He sobbed with grief, guilt filled his soul and heart. He didn't mean to do such things. How could he let himself do this to her? He was a monster, just like his father. In modern day; Ingrid hears a knock on the door. “Hey, you wanna invite me in?” Connor asked, looking annoyed. “Oh, uh... yeah! Hold on...” Ingrid said, Connor takes her arm. “What's wrong? Are you OK?” He demanded a little. “You're not scared of me are you?” Ingrid was shy, “What? Afraid of you? Why would I be... um you're hurting my arm...” She muttered. Connor realized this, he lets go. “Sorry....Does it hurt so badly? I just wanna come in 'cause....It's been tough and I'm cold. If you want....” He said shyly. “If I want...what?” Ingrid asked. “If you want to invite me in....” Connor offered. Ingrid opened the door, letting him in. “Oh, right! Come on, I'll get you a drink. Want anything in particular?” She asked. Connor looked around and said: “Water's fine....” Moments later; they are sitting together, awkwardly. “What were you doing out?” Ingrid asked, she shuffles slightly, then takes a sip of water. “I don't know, just got back. Want to get my life back in order.” Connor said, his hands enfolded together. Ingrid hesitantly puts her own hand in his. “Things will get better for you.” She said. Connor smirks a little, “I do.....” He said as he stares at her. “You look so cute with your doe eyes and how innocent you are. Has anyone told you that?” Connor asked. “A few actually. Although, they laugh at that too. They keep saying I never kissed anyone, or never had a girlfriend... and-and too innocent to have sex. Have you...had a girlfriend before?” Ingrid asked. Connor blushed slightly, “No, silly isn't it? I'm friggin' solo.” He said. Ingrid looked surprised, Connor laughs and put a hand over his forehead, “Damn! I can't believe I said that.” He said. Ingrid smiled, “I am too! Haha, looks like we have a lot more in common than we thought!” She said. Connor smiles seductively. “Do tell.” He said. Then, Ingrid hand ruffles his hair and runs fingers in it. “So soft.....” Her face close to his a little. Ingrid leans over and kisses his lips softly. Connor pulls away to caressed Ingrid’s gentle, baby-soft face as well as her body of her shoulders and chest—even the area of her hips. Ingrid’s eyes fluttered open and gasped to see him as she utters shaky breaths as he strokes her hair as he whispered to her. “So sweet…You are so cute and sweet…So good….Why can’t anyone be like…you?” Ingrid smiles a little, "Because I care more about you than others." She chuckles, caressing his cheek. “Yeah....Good point......” Connor said as he inclined his head and lip-locks with her wobbling mouth. He tug her lip with his teeth and mouth gently. Connor was using just the tip of the tongue wet the lips with a slightly controlled movement. When the moment feels right, he slowly insert the tip of the tongue into the mouth and then pull back slightly as though the mouths are mirroring the act of intercourse. He repeats this motion with a regular rhythm to build anticipation and increase the level of desire. He hesitates momentarily to allow the other person to repeat the motions or use their own preferred movements, noticing the speed and intensity. He softly nibbles the lips a little brusquely, moving to the corners of the mouth and just below the bottom lip. Also, he sucks on the lips roughly, one at a time, and slowly and slightly firmly sucks and releases the tongue.  Ingrid kisses back and moans a little as he does the repeated kissing. “Mm... Haha...” Connor grins, “You like that huh....” He kisses her mouth gently but firmly, moaning too. “Mmmmm…” He moaned. Ingrid’s pleasurable moaning was whimpered. Connor place the palm of one hand at the back of the neck and softly tousle the hair with his fingers, while also caressing the neck. The other hand can rest firmly but gently on the side of the face, moving to stroke the jaw line and neck. Connor runs his hands down her back as he marvels at how the soft skin on her shoulders feels. Then, he curled up around Ingrid, moved his hands caress Ingrid’s breasts, just under the breast bone, abdomen, thighs and pulling her body in closer to achieve a more intimate contact. He was pulling the hair at the roots to gently tilt the head back can also be an erotic way to increase pleasure. He could hear Ingrid breathing is synchronizing as she inhales and exhales with approximately the same depth, adjusting the breathing as the kissing intensifies to shorter more rapid breaths. Connor strokes her whole body which would flinch. He kisses her and tries to wiggle his tongue into her mouth. “Mmph-!” He caresses her shoulders delicately while she lets out a soft, palpitation wail. Then, Ingrid pulls away to catch her breath. “Are you... feeling okay?” He asked. "Mmm-hmm!" Ingrid twitches a little but feels excited from the kiss. Ingrid glances at him, takes his hand and places on the side of her face before tracing his hand to her chest where her heart is…The next morning; Connor is working while Ingrid watches him while she wore a dark olive woven shirt featuring a basic collar, a button-down front, long sleeves with dual buttoned cuffs, buttoned utility shoulder tabs, and buttoned chest flap pockets. But doesn’t wear pants underneath. Ingrid looks at him with a nervous, intense look. Connor saw her and looks awkward. They stare at her however Connor cuts the silence by smiling as he said, “I always knew you were a social climber.” Ingrid smirks at him, “I always knew you were a stubborn ass.” She said. They both laugh and stopped. Connor and Ingrid looked away in wariness. “Maybe we could make this work.” Connor suggested. “Sure. I like you very much.” Ingrid said shyly. But then, she asked: “What about Carmen?” Connor looks at her, “As much I love her, but…She’s been through something…She wasn’t descriptive.” He said. Ingrid nods, “I see.” She said. Then grins, “A love triangle! How romantic!” She squealed. Connor laughs and Ingrid laughs as well. Later; Ingrid is invited by Carmen to try on clothes and the comtesse accepts. No sooner than anon; Ingrid prances around in her bra and underwear as Carmen appeared with clothes. She shows them and Ingrid tries them each on: A fine lace chemise top with ribbon detail and delicate stitching. It was worn under boned pale pink corset which features tiny sequins and a very delicate pattern. A white ball gown with crinoline skirt, tulle with starburst trim and heat-set rhinestones over taffeta underskirt, bodice with pointed front, puff sleeves and full skirt that has swarovski crystal star patterns ironed on it. A red satin dress that has a laced bodice, a skirt with a train, and a bow bustle that is lined in black. An off-the-shoulder sleeves, flowered undersleeves and underskirt as well as velvet over sleeves. A flowing bias cut green silk gown. A burgundy velvet dress that has a cowl neck, the sleeves are sheer and have clusters of three leaves on them. There was a silk satin dress. The upper sleeves were silk chiffon and the lower sleeves were a kind of metallic brocade that looked silvery in some light and a creamier white in other light. The pattern was almost white on white small flowers. There is a 3 piece dress of printed organza fully lined taffeta, separate organza polly blouse finished velvet binding, ruffles, lace & velvet ribbon edges, hook & eye front closure & green velvet cummerbund belt. A green velvet gown that has a plunging neckline, layered  skirt with pleated waist & accented waist length sleeve cape, gold rope belt & beautiful hat with tassel. A sleeveless, silk velvet gown is embellished with glass teardrop beads and round, red faceted beads at the neckline and a profusion of ostrich feathers around the shoulders. A deep blue velvet robe with black fox trim. A burgundy velvet nightgown accented with velvet covered buttons that run the full length of the gown, wide lace trimmed collar & bell sleeves with layers of lace ruffle trim. An off the shoulder gown with fitted bodice, attached full length petticoat, lace flounce at hem &  black lace trim at neck, hem & edge of puffed sleeves. After playing dress up; Carmen tells Ingrid about Ellison’s past: Ellison was so beautiful that people compared her to a beautiful angel. So it is no surprise that as she grew older, many young men fell in love with her. And then one of the wealthy men saw her, and her life changed forever. Ellison always saw clearly what would happen in the future; she knew the city would be destroyed and that her brother would be killed. For years she tried to warn her people, but no one ever believed her predictions. Hearing her prophecies, people laughed and called the poor girl mad. It was then men found her there and dragged her from the church. The violent man violated her in the sanctuary. When it was over, Ellison was given to the leader and she was scarcely in his hands before he forced her into venereal relations. After what happened to her by those men did to her, she attacked her mother and attempted to gouged out her eye but failed. Ellison's mother survived the encounter. She went to a prestigious school and likes playing the violin, but she is too frightened to play for her father. Upon learning about her talent with the violin; her father was enraged upon discovering Ellison's talent, he keeps her in his custody to prevent her from shedding light on the goings-on in the mansion. She became a target for her father and his murderous friends. She spends her days cleaning, cooking and taking care of the family. Ellison and her mother endures Ellison's father's abuse for a number of years before Ellison is abused so badly that her mother nurses her back to health and tells her the truth about how their father is now a fundamentalist Christian! Eventually Ellison has her fill of her father's violent escapades and masterminds an escape from the mansion which comes to an end at the middle of the bridge across to the city. Having no other way out, and unwilling to face her fate if seized by her father and his friends of cult members, Ellison and her mother jump into the icy waters of the ocean. Her mother almost drowned but Ellison uses her power to save her. She begins to live in Oriental area of the city, but due to her young age when arriving at the city is often a target for ridicule by most of the student body. One cold night, while playing in the attic, Kali finds a miniature portrait of herself and leaves with the coachman to face her glorious future. Months after, Ellison is arrested for vagrancy and dumped on the doorsteps the prison where she releases on bail. After all she been through; Ellison attempted suicide by swallowing fifty aspirin with alcohol. But she was saved as she was fragile depressive who aspires to an almost domestic kind of life. It was then a crazy man poured gasoline over her face and upper body and set her aflame. Once rescued; Ellison is dazed as she appears to be at peace, even cheerful. One day, Ellison suddenly becomes aware of the awful extent of her injuries and is inconsolable while having a break down. In the present, Carmen claims she wants to go after Ellison and wants to control the life she wanted. Ingrid looks at her, she tigthen her lips and then she spoke. “You can’t control everything.” Ingrid said. Carmen turned to her, “Can’t control everything? Oh yes, I can.” She replied. In the meantime; Ellison is sitting alone and begins to sing: “Quando m'en vo', quando m'en vo' soletta per la via la gente sosta e mira...e la bellezza mia tutta ricerca in me, ricerca in me, Da capo a piè. Ed assaporo allor la bramosia sottil che dagli occhi traspira e dai palesi vezzi intender sa alle occulte beltà. Così l’effluvio del desìo tutta m'aggira, felice mi fa! E tu che sai, che memori e ti struggi, da me tanto rifuggi? So ben: le angoscie tue non le vuoi dir, non le vuoi dir, so ben, ma ti senti morir!” She paused and sang other songs, “Steal me, oh steal me, sweet thief, for time's flight is stealing my youth. And the cares of life steal fleeting time. Steal me, thief, for life is brief and full of theft and strife. And then, with furtive step, death comes and steals time and life. O sweet thief, I pray make me glow, before dark death steals her prey. Steal my lips, before they crumble to dust. Steal my heart, before death must. Steal my cheeks, before they're sunk and decayed. Steal my breath, before it will fade. Steal my lips, steal my heart, steal my cheeks. Steal, oh steal my breath, and make me die before death will steal her prey. Oh steal me! For time's flight is stealing my youth…..Libiamo, libiamo ne'lieti calici, che la bellezza infiora. E la fuggevol, fuggevol ora, s'inebrii a voluttà. Libiam ne'dolci fremiti, che suscita l'amore, poiché quell'occhio al core onnipotente va. Libiamo, amore, amor fra i calici, più caldi baci avrà. Ah! Libiam, amor, fra' calici, più caldi baci avrà. Tra voi, tra voi saprò dividere, il tempo mio giocondo; Tutto è follia, follia nel mondo, ciò che non è piacer. Godiam, fugace e rapido, è il gaudio dell'amore, è un fior che nasce e muore, ne più si può goder. Godiamo, c'invita, c'invita un fervido, accento lusinghier. Ah! godiamo, la tazza, la tazza e il cantico, la notte abbella e il riso; in questo, in questo paradiso ne scopra il nuovo dì. La vita è nel tripudio. Quando non s'ami ancora. Nol dite a chi l'ignora, È il mio destin così...Ah si, godiamo, la tazza, la tazza e il cantico, la notte abbella e il riso; in questo, in questo paradiso ne scopra il nuovo dì….Il dolce suono mi colpì di sua voce! Ah, quella voce m'è qui nel cor discesa! Edgardo! io ti son resa. Edgardo! Ah! Edgardo, mio! Si', ti son resa! Fuggita io son da' tuoi nemici....nemici...Un gelo me serpeggia nel sen! Trema ogni fibra! Vacilla il piè! Presso la fonte meco t'assidi alquanto! Si', Presso la fonte meco t'assidi. Ohimè, sorge il tremendo fantasma e ne separa! Qui ricovriamo, Edgardo, a piè dell'ara. Sparsa è di rose! Un'armonia celeste, di', non ascolti? Ah, l'inno suona di nozze! Il rito per noi s'appresta! Oh, me felice! Oh gioia che si sente, e non si dice! Ardon gl'incensi! Splendon le sacre faci, splendon intorno! Ecco il ministro! Porgimi la destra! Oh lieto giorno! Al fin son tua, al fin sei mio, a me ti dona un Dio. Ogni piacer più grato, mi fia con te diviso. Del ciel clemente un riso, la vita a noi sarà….Don't need a hero to save me. I'm not a girl to set free. It's nothing you did to me. I've always been this way...I might be strong, I might be weak. There might be a part of me that I won't let you keep. Been on this road, and come this far. Don't need a man to hold my hand, I just want one to hold my--heart...I just want one to hold my--heart! You can take my heart, you can take my breath; when you pry it from my cold, dead chest. This is how we rise up--Heavy as a hurricane, louder than a freight train! This is how we rise up--Heart is beating faster, feels like thunder! Magic, static, call me a fanatic! It's our world, they can never have it! This is how we rise up! It's our resistance, you can't resist us!” She smiled in a sinister manner. 

In the present; there was the rehearsal of the production of Turandot where it starred the leading role of Nanako: Shrewd and vain, but not lacking in insight or analytical skills, Nanako Bulatt has a legendary temper. Though she's also been an opera singer, Nanako remains most famous for being a hot-headed beauty. She is known for being a cruel boss who frequently terrorized and sometimes assaulted her employees, yet she still remains highly sought after. She has a reputation of being both incredibly beautiful and incredibly mean. quite simply is being well-dressed and extremely interested in fashion and beauty. Nanako will invariably love to shop, read fashion magazines, and watch fashion shows, and will either have an unlimited wardrobe. She may be depending on temperament, she is often a prime candidate and makes her own clothes, usually if she actually works in the opera industry or wants to. She also confides in her servant girls and her best friend, the aristocratic beauty name Concesa Rozen. Just then, the rehearsal was interrupted by three men and one of them was the curator, the maestro was annoyed and stopped it at once. “Terribly sorry for interrupting, may I have your attention please?” The curator asked. Once it all quieted; the curator replied, “Thank you. As you may have heard rumors of my resignation and yes, they are true.” Jenny turned to Connor while saying, ‘Ah ha!’ while he rolled his eyes. “So it is my great honor to introduce you to Mr. Greer and Mr. Lymon.” The curator said, introducing his new curators. Everyone applause as the gentlemen smiled and bowed a little. “You may recall their business in glass art.” The curator said. “Crystal designs, actually.” Mr. Greer clarified. Other girls looked at each one another and smiled excitedly, “They must be rich!” They whispered to each other. “And it is our sincere pleasure to introduce our newest singer and opera debutante to the show.” Mr. Lymon said. “Give an applause to Lady Drina!” Mr. Greer finished. Vetaria looked over and smiled, “It’s Pusina!” She whispered. Pusina blushed like a bride, she smiled shyly at the grinning crowd. Vetaria smiled, “She loved opera as a child, La Travitia is her favorite. Mother and father called her the Angel of Opera.” She explained. “She’s so beautiful, Vetaria.” Trevor muttered. Pusina looked formal when she spoke, “Opera has been my passion since I was a little girl and I’ll be starring as Liu in the production of Turandot for the first time.” She said. Nanako strutted in front of Pusina and turned to give her a smug look while Mr. Greer said, “And we have our star of the self titled opera, Nanako Bulatt as Turandot.” A lanky man waved, cheesing his grin—much to Nanako’s annoyance as Mr. Lymon said: “And, of course, Bladimir Lebel as Calaf.” Pusina smiled, “Wunderbar. Thank you for coming to see us gentlemen.” She said kindly. “Yes, we shall not keep you from the rehearsal. Good luck Drina to your first time in opera.” Mr. Lymon said politely. “Many thanks gentlemen.” Pusina called as they left. Nanako turned to her servant girls as she whispered, “They called me a star. I’m a star…a star, a star, a star!” Vetaria looked disappointed, “I wish it was Pusina.” She whispered. “She will be.” Jonah promised. The rehearsal was a disaster when Nanko grunted, “Lebel, you wretched sod! I hate your incriminating singing! You are the worst singer! If I hear your voice, I shall cut your voice box out!” She exclaimed. The maestro stopped and looked exhausted. “Lady Bulatt!” He protested. “How can I sing with this commoner belting like a beached whale?!” Nanako demanded. Everyone was trying not to laugh, Pusina bowed her head and bit her lip. The maestro stilted a laugh, “Lady Nanako…That’s not…” He tried to say but Nanako was angry, “FIRE HIM!!!” She demanded. The maestro stopped chuckling, “My dear, it’ll--!” He protested. Nanako threw stuff at Lebel, who was quivering and running while she screamed: “Do it now, I never want to see this urchin again!” Nanako was fuming still as Pusina was smiling awkwardly, thinking she was joking. “And what are you laughing at?! You little slut?! You are the frigid slave girl Liu! The weeping whore!” Nanako yelled. Pusina was backing away, terrified. Vetaria stared in anger. “Nanako!” The maestro begged. “SHE’S NOT THE STAR, I AM! SHE’S A SHADOWED IMP THAT’S RUINING MY PODIUM!!! SHE’S A SKANKY MINX!!! I AM THE RUTHLESS TURANDOT!!!” shouted Nanako, advancing towards Pusina. “Lady Bulatt, stop this at once!” demanded the maestro. Pusina held her hands up, “I’m sorry…” She said. Nanako pulled out scissors and screamed, “I’LL MAKE YOU SORRY!!!” She charged at her. “Stay away!” Pusina exclaimed, running to the exit but heard Nanako shouted behind her like a banshee: “Come back here! Don’t you run away from me!!!” She took a hold of Pusina’s hair and held the scissors at her but security came and saved Pusina. “Miss Drina!” The maestro gasped. “UNHAND ME!!!” Nanako screamed, struggling in the arms of security. “LADY NANAKO!” The maestro shouted practically, “GET OUT OF HERE, YOU’RE FIRED NANAKO!!!” Nanako was shocked and kicked while screaming: “NO! I AM THE STAR!!!! I AM TURANDOT!!!” Once she was gone; the maestro turned and looked at Pusia in the eye, “Drina, can you be Turandot?” He asked. Pusina felt a gasp caught in her throat, “I can try.” She managed to say. The maestro nodded, “Wundarbar.” He said. And so, Pusina sang and was the star as Turandot. Vetaria watched her with Jonah beside her. “She’s perfect.” Jonah whispered. “I knew she would be a star.” Vetaria said, “Moi debutante. The Angel of Opera, Pusina DeForest.” She smiled. Since her debut as Turandot; Pusina was invited to the mansion of Concesa Rozen who picks her up and talks to her about her success however Pusina is nervous because she would be conversing with boys. “Just be yourself and everyone will love you.” Said Concesa. Pusina nodded, she then got out of the vehicle after arriving and sat with a bunch of aristocratic boys. It was then Pusina spoke up, “Why should men have all the fun? Didn’t I hear that Nanako wears nothing but perfume to bed?” She asked. The other men gasped and laughed as Pusina grinned. Later; Pusina is wrapping the boy in ribbons, he laughs at the game and then pretends to be in distress, “I am your prisoner!” He said dramatically. Pusina leaned in and said, “Then you shall say my name thrice and I hall release you.” And so he did and she released him while they went back inside. “What a delight to have a newcomer in this house.” One of the boys said. “Hello beautiful.” Said the second. “Please tell me there’s something interesting about you.” A third boy said. However, the arrival of Gloriana with Trevor was announced and that peaked Drina’s interest. “Miss Gloria? This is Drina and bodyguard name Trevor. He’s a soldier.” Introduced Bladimir. Once Pusina was settling on the piano; Vetaria as Gloriana approached her as she talked to her, “You must be born as a songbird for having a career in opera. I’m afraid I only wish to have someone like a…friend?” Pusina grinned at her, “Are you trying to steer me to a world of deception?” She asked. “Quite the opposite a world of possibilities.” Vetaria explained. “No man has managed to yet.” Pusina pointed out. “With a decent position you could set the whole world on fire. I can’t help but think of you.” Vetaria said. She then changed the subject, “How do you like your home?” Vetaria asked. “My home? How kind of you to remind me.” Pusina said with a laugh. Just then, a servant appeared and said: “Ladies and gentlemen, the entertainment’s about to begin.” And everyone appeared and Vetaria smiled, “See you inside the party.” She said. While there was music and dancing, Vetaria looked around when she saw the servant announced again, “Here comes the opera star, Lady Drina!” The people applauded as Pusina stepped in and curtsied. There was people whispering: “I heard she out-best the talented Nanako Bulatt. And now she could be riveting.” Said one person. Nanako heard this and was pacing around as Bladimir was trying to talk to her. “I cannot let that girl profit us with her scheming.” Nanako said. “The only thing she values is her dreams.” Bladimir said. It was then Bladimir tries to advance on Pusina and then try to get her in trouble. Trevor looked at Pusina who was telling the truth. “Tell him I’m innocent!” begged Pusina. “You? Innocent? I wouldn’t dream that you were taking Nanako Bulatt’s position!” Trevor said, leading the sneering Bladimir away. But it was an act on Trevor’s part as this gave Vetaria the chance to talk to her. Vetaria confronted her about how Pusina has to be careful with people who could be trying to get rid of her. “People will you hurt you, is that what you want?” Vetaria demanded. “You won’t do anything cowardly, will you m’lady?” Pusina asked with tears in her eyes. The next day; Vetaria left the vehicle and was running to a mansion as she got inside and went upstairs. “Please hurry!” begged the servant girl. Vetaria rushed up and appeared in the bedroom, “Ah, Madame Gloriana. Good to see you, how should I express my gratitude?” inquired Pusina. Moments after, they are reading about glass figurines and the recent is a beautiful work of a woman. “She was a sight worth seeing.” Noted Pusina. “An enchanted beauty beyond words.” agreed Vetaria. “The crystal of dreams.” Pusina said. Later in the evening, Pusina and Vetaria were talking many things when Pusina said something that made Vetaria surprised. “I have a question, have you had a crush before?” Pusina asked. Vetaria shrugged, “Not before but I’m into boys.” She said. Pusina smiled, “Do you know Arsha?” She inquired. Vetaria nodded, “He’s Lady Sinclair’s personal guard.” She replied. “You seem to be intrigued with him.” Pusina joked. Vetaria laughed but felt overprotected of her sister who doesn’t know who she really is. Afterwards, she talks to an aristocratic woman about ‘Madame Drina’. “Do you know what hurts the most? Madame Drina doesn’t know what dangers lie ahead.” Vetaria said. “You don’t know anything about her, do you?” The snooty woman asked. In the morning; there was a commotion about a war coming. “Have you heard the news?” One of the aristocrats asked. Everyone nodded, Vetaria went away to talk to Jonah and told him what was going on: “What will happen to us?” demanded Vetaria. “I don’t know.” Jonah said. “What will you do?” asked Trevor. Vetaria looked over at her, “Stay with her as long as she needs.” She said but wept as she said: “I’m afraid for her.” 

This poor boy. Ginger Thorn felt bad for him when she read his file. Dakota Spekter had been forced to watch the murder of his entire family and killed the murderer himself. He was unable to handle it and his mind slowly broke. This kid was only 10 when it happened! Dakota had been appointed for her caring nature and the ability to sympathize. Ginger had to go to the Hospital Wing, as he had been attacked by one of the other patients, she felt so bad! Ginger pushed open the door and approached the hospital bed. There was a creaking sound. She stared at the kid. "Hey, hey..." Ginger whisper, trying not to alarm him. “I'm the new caretaker. I'll be looking after you.” Dakota shook for a moment before nodding slowly. The guards watch both of them carefully. Ginger jumps as Dakota suddenly begins to sob. Ginger reaches out carefully and take his hand. He clasps her hand, crying softly. Ginger smiles. She blinks as he shakes his head and reaches out toward her face. He finishes and pulls back. Ginger yelp as he suddenly hugs her. She hears him whispering. "Please... please...please...please...Please don't leave me." It was then one day when Dakota was kidnapped by a psychopath name Aras Masefield who brutally tortured and debauched the young kid until Ginger Thorn and the police force found them as they arrested Masefield and rescued Dakota who cried uncontrollably. Court day as a voice announced: "All rise." The guards wait for everyone-except the judge- to stand. They do as the voice announced again, "Court is now in session. Please be seated." After the opening statements about the criminal—Aras Masefield himself, witnesses are called to testify about what they know about the case. Sometimes the attorneys want to show physical things—like a weapon or a photograph—to the jury. These things are called exhibits. Dakota got a chance to testify but broke down many times as it was tough for him to talk about it. And then, Masefield made himself look like the victim. Finally; the jury may only consider an exhibit if the judge admits the exhibit into evidence when they meet to decide if the defendant is guilty or not guilty. "Will the defendant please stand? Has the jury reached a unanimous verdict?"Asked the judge. Foreperson replies with, "We have. The jury finds the defendant guilty." Relief for Dakota, Masefield was shocked by this while the judge said, “The jury is thanked and excused. Court is adjourned." The next day, Masefield is sentenced to two months and with good behavior, he might get paroled. But Dakota was in disbelief by this. Later; the doors opened, heads turned and Dakota saw her husband smirking at her. He called out in an overly saccharine tone: "I'll be waiting for you, Dakota my boy! And your sweet little family too!" He was being lead away by the guards. Laughing. But Ginger thought to herself angrily while watching him go: "No, the only that awaits for you is you!" A few years later at a fair; Ginger is moving through the crowd. That’s when she saw a young teenager with black hair, slightly red lips and pale skin. Ginger felt her mouth upturn in a smile, “And here I was expecting a frail, scared boy.” She thought. Just then, Ellison uses her powers to take on the enemies and made her way towards Dakota. “Nice to meet you Dakota Spekter.” Ellison murmured, she leaned in and kissed him on the lips. Carmen, who was there, stared in shock. “The hell?” She gasped. Ellison pulled away and smiled while she escaped by causing chaos. Two weeks later; Carmen was doing a reading of one of her stories: “…There was a sound that only be describe as angels heard on high. An absolute total clarity as she closed her eyes and lean back. And woke up from the dream.” Carmen concluded. Once she ended the story, applause filled the air and later, Carmen Ironheart was greeted by many people. “Truly Miss Ironheart, you are magic beyond words then anything I read before.” A man praised while his friends laughed. Carmen smiled at him, “Thank you.” She replied. Dakota Spekter watches as the comtesse approached him. “You are an admirer of Lady Carmen’s works?” The comtesse asked. “At the moment, I’m comprehending.” Dakota replied. But then, Dakota’s friend name Torian Blume approached Carmen and introduce her to his friend while Carmen listens and talked to the boys. “Dakota has read your current stories twice.” Torian noted. Carmen smiled, “I’m glad.” She said. Dakota was shy but he smiled at her. In the earliest morning, Carmen woke up in a panic and got dressed quickly. The comtesse saw her and was concern. “What’s wrong?” The comtesse asked. “I must go.” Carmen said hurriedly. She then managed to get to the Spekters who were surprise to see her! “Carmen, why didn’t you tell us you were coming?” Ms. Spekter said. “Last minute impulse.” Carmen explained. Once she managed to be alone with Dakota, she asked him if he was stalked and he was trying to lie but he couldn’t deny it. “There’s a girl watching you, her name’s Ellison.” Carmen said lowly to Dakota. Dakota looked nervous but spoke up, “I received many things, she claims she’s infatuated with me.” He explained. Then, Carmen talked to Ms. Spekter about Dakota’s stalker and Ms. Spekter confirmed it to her. “My son has been through so much, I am anxious for his protection.” Explained Ms. Spekter. “If I may be assistance in anyway.” Carmen offered. Ms. Spekter nodded, accepting it. Later; Ms. Spekter talks to her son about what’s going on and Dakota explains what was going on. “Do you love Ellison?” His mother asked with concern. Dakota breathed out a response, “She’s insane.” His mother was concern, “That has not stopped her for stalking you.” She said. “She cannot hurt me?” Dakota asked. His mother shook her head, “No, she cannot.” She confirmed. “There is an insanity to her behavior.” Said Dakota, fearfully. “She won’t hurt you, Carmen Ironheart will keep you safe.” His mother argued. Later, Ellison confronted Carmen about Dakota and argued her feelings for him are genuine. “You cannot keep him from me.” Ellison growled. Carmen folded her arms, “Yes I can.” She said firmly. Meanwhile; Pusina wanted to help Vetaria have money so she found a position for her: “I have a good position for you Gloriana.” Pusina said. Later, Vetaria was waiting when a young fellow with dark hair, pale skin and light reddish lips approached her. It was Torian himself! “Are you Gloria?” Torian asked. “I am, yes.” Vetaria confirmed. Torian lead her to a car where a woman name Concesa Rozen was waiting. While traveling to the destination; Vetaria talked to Concesa. “No good position anywhere like this.” Concesa remarked. “There are no terrible positions, only terrible bosses.” Replied Vetaria. “No, just terrible workers.” Concesa rebuked. Vetaria looked at her while Concesa smiled at her, “But you girl…You have a nice waistline and figure. Good things come in beautiful packages.” Concesa retorted. “Small packages, you mean.” Corrected Vetaria. “Nonsense, a truth of perspective m’lady.” Concesa said. Then, Vetaria saw her destination and the vehicle stopped as Dakota and Vetaria stepped out as Concesa said, “Farewell darling girl, we’ll meet again soon. This won’t be the last time we see each other. Torian lead her away to Nanako’s house and brought her before Nanako. “Lady Bulatt.” Torian said. Nanako turned and smiled smugly. “Many thanks, my good man.” Nanako thanked. She looked at Vetaria. “Pretty dress.” She said without any genuine tone in it. “Many thanks, m’lady.” Vetaria said. “Change immediately.” Nanako said. “Of course, m’lady.” Vetaria replied, looking calm. 

Once she was changed; Vetaria was to work outdoors when a perverted man begins to advanced on her sexually but Vetaria noticed and pushed him away. “Please…sir…!” Vetaria protested. The debauched man said, advancing, “You’re beautiful!” Vetaria pushed him away, “Cease! Or I’ll report you!” She picked up her things and left him. “GLORIANA!” The perverted man cried out. With her back turned to him; Vetaria smiled to herself. “Never have they ever kept a maid, either she’ll get fired or be used as a foreplay tool!” The pervert said loudly. However; Vetaria was reported for seducing that pervert and Nanako scolded at her. “From this moment on, do not speak to him again.” Nanako reproached. “I wasn’t talking to him you whore.” Muttered Vetaria. “Pardon, you say something?” Nanako asked. Vetaria straightened herself, “Nothing m’lady.” She replied politely. The next morning, it was a stressful day when Vetaria got herself prepared and went into the kitchen. “Gloriana! Gloriana! Didn’t you know it was Monday?” asked the main maid who sounded grumpy. There was a ringing bell and Vetaria excused herself as she saw Nanako not turning to her. “Yes m’lady?” She asked. Nanako turned and commanded: “The special roast, now.” Later while doing her hair, Nanako told Vetaria many requests such as: “Fetch me my eyeliner.” And Vetaria does. But then Nanako demanded, “Where is my mascara?” Vetaria goes and gets it but feels exhausted from earlier however she gives it to her and was about to leave when Nanako said, “Fetch me my lipstick.” Vetaria looked at her, pretending to be surprised to mask her disbelief. “On the double.” Nanako said. In the evening, Vetaria was helping Nanako and Dakota watched her. Dakota then approached Nanako. “Do not force a stressed woman to work.” Dakota assured her. Nanako ignored him, “I thought I told you to bring my body spray, not perfume.” She said rudely. Vetaria looked surprised, “Apologies, m’lady.” She said. When she left the room and from the ears of her m’lady, she said: “Could’ve told me that sooner, bitch.” Then, she was working hard when Torian approached her and helped her but Vetaria said, “You are nice but I can do this. I don’t want the two of us to get in trouble.” Dakota nodded however he leaned in when her eyes met his. “I think of you, Gloriana.” Dakota admitted. Vetaria turns from him, “You think of lust.” She remarked. Torian approaches her and touch her shoulder, “Perhaps it is not lust.” He said. Vetaria looks at him, “Are you saying that I’m incapable of anything?” She asked. “No, not really why?” Dakota asked, dumbfounded. “To think that a woman is incapable of doing things as a man would be the inner most discreet among anyone’s imagination. A lady shouldn’t be discriminated nor deflowered or she’ll be scorned…and then…she’ll erupt in arsenic chaos. However, a woman has the power and control in the palm of her hands.” Vetaria said. Dakota reached for her but Vetaria turned and said, “I have the power between us, not you.” She turned but Dakota embraced her from behind. “Won’t you stay with me?” asked Dakota. Vetaria kissed his forehead, “I won’t be long, I promised.” She vowed. And she came back. The next day; Vetaria and Dakota were meeting with Concesa Rozen and the other girls who were enamored with the sight of him! “Well, well. Isn’t that the pretty boy? Now I can see why the girls gossip about you.” Concesa remarked graciously. Her friend, Dynelle Hearts, also said to Dakota: “Just as they have said, so beautiful.” Ellison saw Dakota and confronted him later. “You boy made me believed that you’d loved me!” Ellison exclaimed. “Did you really think that I would pay the price for your insanity?!” Dakota argued. Ellison slapped him, “YOU ARE A WRETCH!!!” She screamed. Dakota had enough as she left her alone but she held him back while crying. “Take me away, I beg you!” Ellison begged. “If you think I would forget how you stood by and did this to me then you are dreaming!” Dakota claimed. Afterwards, Dakota is seen with Vetaria and talks with her. “Sometimes I feel alone in the world.” Dakota divulged. “I know how it feels to be alone. One cannot give away you true feelings. People expect you to fail but they don’t know you like I do.” Vetaria said. Dakota looks at her, “Do you feel like a pawn in a game?” He asked. Vetaria looked up, “Do you?” She asked. Dakota shook his head. “Always.”  He said. Vetaria looked at him, “Perhaps you should master the rules of the game until you can play it better than they can.” She said. “Should I find someone to play it for me?” asked Dakota. Vetaria smiled, “Not for you, with you. You have courage and heart; you’re stronger than you look.” She admitted. For the time being; Pusina begins to sing, “Un dì, felice, eterea. Mi balenaste innante, e da quel dì tremante, vissi d'ignoto amor. Di quell'amor, quell'amor ch'è palpito. Dell'universo, dell'universo intero. Misterioso, Misterioso altero. Croce, croce e delizia, croce e delizia, delizia al cor...Ah, se ciò è ver, fuggitemi. Solo amistade io v'offro: Amar non so, nè soffro. Un così eroico amor. Io sono franca, ingenua; altra cercar dovete; non arduo troverete dimenticarmi allor.” She stopped and sings again: “Nessun dorma! Nessun dorma! Tu pure, o Principessa, nella tua fredda stanza, guardi le stelle che tremano d'amore, e di speranza! Ma il mio mistero è chiuso in me; il nome mio nessun saprà! No, No! Sulla tua bocca lo dirò quando la luce splenderà!” Pusina paused, took a breath and crooned: “Non piangere, Liù, se in un lontano. Giorno io t'ho sorriso per quel sorriso, dolce mia fanciulla, m'ascolta. Il tuo signore sarà, domani, forse, solo al mondo. Non lo lasciare...portalo via con te. Dell'esilio, addolcisci a lui le strade. Questo...questo, o mia povera Liù, al tuo piccolo cuore, che non cade. Chiede colui che non sorride più….Un bel dì, vedremo. Levarsi un fil di fumo, sull’estremo confin del mare. E poi la nave appare. Poi la nave bianca, entra nel porto, romba il suo saluto. Vedi? È venuto! Io non gli scendo incontro. Io no. Mi metto là sul ciglio del colle e aspetto, e aspetto gran tempo e non mi pesa,la lunga attesa….E uscito dalla folla cittadina, un uomo, un picciol punto s’avvia per la collina. Chi sarà? chi sarà? E come sarà giunto...che dirà? che dirà? Chiamerà Butterfly dalla lontana. Io senza dar risposta, me ne starò nascosta, un po’ per celia, e un po’ per non morire al primo incontro; ed egli alquanto in pena, chiamerà, chiamerà: Piccina mogliettina, olezzo di verbena". I nomi che mi dava al suo venire....a Suzuki...Tutto questo avverrà, te lo prometto. Tienti la tua paura, io con sicura fede l’aspetto….Tu che di gel sei cinta, da tanta fiamma vinta, l'amerai anche tu! Prima di questa aurora, io chiudo stanca gli occhi, perche egli vinca ancora. Ei vinca ancora, per non vederlo piu!” Watching her; Vetaria turned to Jonah with fear in her eyes. “Should I tell her?” Vetaria asked. Jonah shook his head, “It’s too soon.” He said. Vetaria turned to him, “Please, she’ll die.” She begged. “She’ll be safe, I promise.” Jonah assured her. 


Meanwhile in her distress; Ellison felt the memories inside her head: Admete was seen gasping in horror, she went back home where her father was and she shouted, "Oh forgive me for this!" Her uncle was shocked to see her daughter in this state. "What is it?" He asked. "I saw a boy today! He--" Admete spluttered. "Did he hurt you?"  Her father asked. Admete took a deep breath and said, "No, he looked pale and I was scared. I was sewing at my workshop when the mysterious Jonah, filthy and his clothing astray, was pale as his shirt, his knees were knocking each other, and he looked so bad that he couldn’t talk to me. But then, He grabbed me by the wrist and started touching my face as if he was observing it for a painting. Then he bobbed his head up and down like a crazy person would do. He finally let me go and walked out the door with his face facing me; his eyes fixed upon my face."  The judge and his brother begin to smile, "Well, well! He must like you. I underestimated those horrible men, perhaps they're some that are good. What's that?" There was a letter sticking out. "May I read this letter?" Her dad asked. Admete nodded. "Y-Yes." She stammered. Her father opened the letter and reads it, "'You may wonder if the stars are fire, You may wonder if the sun moves across the sky. You may wonder if the truth is a liar, But never wonder if I love. O dear Admete, I am ill at these numbers; I have to reckon my groans: but that I love you best, O most best, believe it. Adieu. Therefore continually most dear lady.'" Once he finished the letter; he was amazed. "I like to meet this boy myself, he seems OK to me." said Admete’s father. Out from his window; he can see a beautiful woman passing by and goes down the stairs to see who it was! There, was the fair and virtuous Admete! How wonderful she looked but Jonah must focus now on his objection: The judge! "Admete?" Jonah called out, recognizing her. Admete begin to tremble as she turned around, "Oh! Jonah, I come before you...I mean, receive your letter and I accept you. I really do like you." She admitted shyly. "Huh?" Jonah asked, confused totally. "Well, I--Ugh! I can't take it anymore!" Admete exclaimed and she begin to brightly danced with joy practically. "Ooh, Jonah! I'm so happy! I could eat you up, I really could! You know what I'd like to do, Jonah? What I dream, if the business stays as good? Where I'd really like to go, in a year? Don't you want to know?" She ranted happily. "Yes, yes, of course." Jonah said, watching her blankly. "Do you really want to know?" Admete asked with puppy eyes. "Yes, I do, I do." Jonah said, nodding. Admete took a deep breath and kept talking away, "OK..I've always had this dream... Ever since I was a little girl and my rich aunt used to take me down to the seaside. The pier...Makin' little castles in the sand... Ooh, I can still feel me toes wigglin' around in the sea water!" She giggled. Jonah smiled slightly. "Sounds wonderful." He said. "Ooh, I know you'd love it! You and me, Jonah, we could be alone in a house! Down by the sea! Wouldn't that be fun? With the sea at our gate, fishes splashing! By the sea! Wouldn't that be great? By the beautiful sea! It'll be so quiet, we shouldn't try. Though, 'til it's legal for two! Have a nice sunny suite for the guest to rest in! To the seaside, By the beautiful sea!" Admete said with joy. Suddenly, Jonah burst out laughing. "Are you trying to fool me?" He finally said. Admete's smile faded. "W-wha--I'm sorry?" Carmen couldn't believe this, Jonah was being cruel to Admete. "Are you honest?" Jonah asked, amused with himself at her reactions. "What do you mean?" Admete asked. "How can you still be virtuous when you are so beautiful?" Jonah asked. "What does beauty have to do with virtuousness?" Admete questioned. "Beautiful people will eventually give in. I did love you once." Jonah said. Admete bowed her head, "I believe you did." She admitted with a sad smile on her face. "You shouldn’t have believed me." rebuked Jonah. "I was deceived." Admete shrugged. Jonah made a tsked sound, "Go to a nunnery. Why would you be a breeder of sinners? I am honest, but I have done bad things. I am proud, revengeful and ambitious. We are all arrant knaves, do not believe any of us. Go to a nunnery...." He leans in and kissed her but pulls away to ask, "Where is your father?" "At home, Jonah." Admete replied. "If you’re going to play the fool, do it in your own house." Jonah said, he started to walk away but Admete seized him by his arm in despair. "Help him, dear lord!" "If you get married, I will give you the plague as your wedding gift. Marry a fool when you are ready to. Wise men would see right through you. Go to a nunnery quickly. Farewell." He started to leave until Admete grabbed him again more fierce. "O heavenly powers, restore him!" Admete cried but she accidentally slapped him. Shocked; Jonah yells at her, "Those who wear too much make-up are not as they seem. You joke, you don’t make sense, and you baby-talk. You nickname God’s creatures, and you make your lacking your ignorance. I will speak no more. No one from this point on will marry; if they are already married, they shall live that way. Go to a nunnery, go!" And he left. Admete was so shocked that she cried hysterically, Trevor hears her and rushes over to her. She was sobbing over Jonah and that set off Trevor completely. "Did he hurt you? I'll kill him if he did!" Trevor said with determination. "He--I don't understand! He gave me his love and now he's....Rejecting me....." Admete blubbered. Trevor was so mad that he could spit. "That bastard!" He cried. In her distress; Admete was weeping and babbling lyrically to songs in a creepy tone: "Come what may....come what may....I will--Remember me, think about me, deceive me, oppress me, believe in me, love me!" But she was sitting on a branch of a willow tree when it broke and fell into the water where she almost drowned. Trevor discovered this while taking a walk and came to her rescue. "Admete! Oh god! Admete!" Trevor cried. On the news; it says that a young woman is being cared for in a mental rehabilitation center until she recovers. In the present, Ellison weeps but wipes her tears away and vows to get her revenge against Jonah Ringo! Then she begins to sing, “Un dì, felice, eterea. Mi balenaste innante, e da quel dì tremante, vissi d'ignoto amor. Di quell'amor, quell'amor ch'è palpito. Dell'universo, dell'universo intero. Misterioso, Misterioso altero. Croce, croce e delizia, croce e delizia, delizia al cor...Ah, se ciò è ver, fuggitemi. Solo amistade io v'offro: Amar non so, nè soffro. Un così eroico amor. Io sono franca, ingenua; altra cercar dovete; non arduo troverete dimenticarmi allor.” She stopped and sings again: “Nessun dorma! Nessun dorma! Tu pure, o Principessa, nella tua fredda stanza, guardi le stelle che tremano d'amore, e di speranza! Ma il mio mistero è chiuso in me; il nome mio nessun saprà! No, No! Sulla tua bocca lo dirò quando la luce splenderà!” Pusina paused, took a breath and crooned: “Non piangere, Liù, se in un lontano. Giorno io t'ho sorriso per quel sorriso, dolce mia fanciulla, m'ascolta. Il tuo signore sarà, domani, forse, solo al mondo. Non lo lasciare...portalo via con te. Dell'esilio, addolcisci a lui le strade. Questo...questo, o mia povera Liù, al tuo piccolo cuore, che non cade. Chiede colui che non sorride più….Un bel dì, vedremo. Levarsi un fil di fumo, sull’estremo confin del mare. E poi la nave appare. Poi la nave bianca, entra nel porto, romba il suo saluto. Vedi? È venuto! Io non gli scendo incontro. Io no. Mi metto là sul ciglio del colle e aspetto, e aspetto gran tempo e non mi pesa,la lunga attesa….E uscito dalla folla cittadina, un uomo, un picciol punto s’avvia per la collina. Chi sarà? chi sarà? E come sarà giunto...che dirà? che dirà? Chiamerà Butterfly dalla lontana. Io senza dar risposta, me ne starò nascosta, un po’ per celia, e un po’ per non morire al primo incontro; ed egli alquanto in pena, chiamerà, chiamerà: Piccina mogliettina, olezzo di verbena". I nomi che mi dava al suo venire....a Suzuki...Tutto questo avverrà, te lo prometto. Tienti la tua paura, io con sicura fede l’aspetto….Tu che di gel sei cinta, da tanta fiamma vinta, l'amerai anche tu! Prima di questa aurora, io chiudo stanca gli occhi, perche egli vinca ancora. Ei vinca ancora, per non vederlo piu!”

No comments:

Post a Comment