Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Lelouch vi Britannia (Phantom of the Opera COVER) Lyrics

As you may have heard about the third season of Code Geass, so in honor of Lelouch--I did this cover. Call it a parody, call it cover but this song sounds amazing does it now? Please enjoy! --KatDon 

In a trance he came and speaks my name. 
And I won't remember what he did to me, Lelouch vi Britannia is there
Inside my mind.
Command me once again my dear, your great Geass. 
Your power over us grows stronger yet. 
And as you come back from the dead, what will you do now? Lelouch vi Britannia is there, Inside our minds. Those who have seen your face, Draw back in fear. 
You are the mask you wear; It's you they hear.
Your spirit and your voice, In one combined. Lelouch vi Britannia is there, inside our--
Beware, Lelouch vi Britannia....He's there, Lelouch vi Britannia.



















No comments:

Post a Comment