Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 14, 2017

Phenomenon Serendipity 3--Chapter 6

When was the last time I posted a chapter of Phenomenon Serendipity 3? I haven't! Well, here it is. Please enjoy it, thanks. I'm also getting better, I am. I swear to you. --KatDon 

Chapter 6

Sanji is in the kitchen, and as he puts the vegetables in the boiled pot, he sees Sylver standing there. “You scared me.” Sanji said. Sylver looked shy, “Sorry.” She said. Sanji looked at her, “Where's Briar?” He asked. “She had to meet the commissioner about the building. She doesn't know the truth. They've covered it up.” Sylver explained. “Yeah I know. How's your friend?” Sanji asked. “Holed up in his room.” Sylver said while she nodded.  “Can I help?” Sanji asked. Sylver looks down at Sanji’s hands.  “Sure.” Sylver said. Sylver grabs a knife and pushes Sanji against the sink. Sanji looked horrified, “WHO ARE YOU?!” He cried. Sylver grins, “Hello Sanji, Goodbye Sanji.” She said as she stabs him. Meanwhile; The real Sylver enters the house and goes to the bottom of the stairs. “Sanji? Are you up?” Sylver called. She hears a noise in the kitchen and goes toward it. Sylver enters to finds Sanji on the floor, bleeding badly from his hand. She rushes over to him and tries to stop the bleeding. While this was going on; Sanji sees the Imposter Sylver watching; whispers. “Behind you.” Sylver looked up as the doppelganger sneered at him, “What?” She asked. “Behind you!” Sanji cried. Sylver turns around and gasps but she sees no one there. She grabs the bloody knife and cautiously approaches the hallway. The doppelganger phases around, frightening Sylver, before she runs out the door. Sylver is terrified, and then she remembers Sanji. Sanji got healed in the medic however he managed to get fixed up. Afterwards when Sanji left; Jane stalks Sanji who couldn’t bring himself to kill the Negative Sylver! “Why did you take the chance to kill that bitch the other night?” Jane demanded. “Same reason I'm not even thinking about it.” Sanji said. Veruca stops him, “Hold it. I wanna help you.” She claimed. Sanji didn’t want to trust her, “Go away. Look, I can't trust you. You ought to be smart enough to know that. I didn't shake the party up to get your attention, and I'm not heeling you to hook you. Your connections could help me, but the bad baggage they bring would make it zero sum game or even hurt me. I'm better off coming at it clean.” He said. “I wouldn't have to lead you in by the ha...” Jane said, trying to take his hand but Sanji stops her, shocking her. “I can't trust you! That girl was a sap. You weren't. You were with him, and so you were playing him. So you're a player. With you behind me I'd have to tie one eye up watching both your hands, and I can't spare it.” He said. Jane smirks, “I have a part of you with me. You put your disease in me. It helps me. It makes me strong. Do you like the way I feel? I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so horny. I wanna SCREW!” She growled. “And I don't.” Sanji remarked. Then, Hellions pounced Sanji but Jane killed them by repeatedly beat them with a baseball hat. When she was done; Jane panted heavily as Sanji stared at her in shock. “You amaze me.” Sanji managed to say breathlessly. Jane swung the bat playfully, “Eat me! It's okay for guys like you to court to screw everyone. But when I do it, I get dumped for innocent little twits like those bastards. God forbid, I exude confidence and enjoy it. Do you think I relish the fact that I have to act like The Angel of the House 24/7 so I can be considered a lady? I'm the Modern Day effing Marie Antoinette, and sometimes I want to die alone. So there's your treatment, Mr. Black Boot Prince. Now tell me, are you in...Or are you out?” In a while; Ban walks out to the front porch and over to Sylver. “What are you doing?” He asked. “I got some torn muscle in my shoulder.” Sylver said. Ban touches her arm and immediately senses that she is not Sylver. He walks away as the girl watches him go. He walks into a room and immediately looks over to Sylver, who is sitting in the room. Ban is shocked. He turns around to leave but sees the girl behind him. “We haven't officially met. I'm Sylver’s ‘twin’.” Negative Sylver said. Ban glared at her, “I know who you are.” He said. “Of course you do. You're the Greedy Fox right? I've been putting all the pieces of Sylver's life together. Did I do good?” Negative Sylver said with a sneer. Ban tries to leave the room, but the girl phases around him and blocks his way out. Ban uses his Snatch abilities on the girl. The doppelganger girl feigns being hurt. “I've been around a while now Ban Boy; you're gonna have to do better than that.” Negative Sylver said. She grabs Ban by the throat and pushes him against the wall. Just then, the doors open to expose them to the other guests. The girl made a cute face. “Nice.” Negative Sylver said beaming. She left so easily while Sylver talked about her doppelganger: Negative Sylver was rumored by a sadistic psychopath so twisted that she becomes sexually aroused by witnessing others suffer. Later to discover the truth of that theory; Usopp and Chopper waited until Negative Sylver was finished with her concert. When Clidna emerged from her performance, she left as she walked home. Owen and Gavin followed her quietly. During this time, Negative Sylver ultimately noticed someone…or two someone following her so she turned to see Usopp and Chopper cheesing at them. Negative Sylver is freaked out but she maintained her stuck-up basin lassie personality. “Can I help you?” Negative Sylver asked in her snooty, valley girl tone. Drake and Till grinned so much that their pearly white teeth are showing. “Yes, we like to apologize for our rudeness. That one guy you yelled at, we were rude too.” Usopp said. Negative Sylver stared at them funny, “Um…That’s fine…..” She said. But Usopp interrupted, “NO! No, no, No! We were SAVAGES! Imbeciles! And we want to make it up to you.” He said. Negative Sylver was still not buying it. “Really. What do you want to do for me?” She asked. Chopper didn’t know what to say but Usopp did, “Anything! Wash or wipe the windows, clean the gutters! ANYTHING!” He begged with excitement. Negative Sylver was convinced, she thought for a moment. “Hmm….OK, Tweedledee and Tweedledum. There is one thing I want you to do for me.” She finally admits. Usopp and Chopper looked at her, “Tweedledee?” Usopp asked with alarm. “Tweedledum?” Gavin questioned. They both laugh, “You’re so kind!” Usopp praised. A few minutes later; Negative Sylver showed them what they need to do. "I can use you two as helpers, it'll be a pleasant joy. I can be, like, somewhat a scatterbrained idiot sometimes." She explained. "Helpers?! Oh, Ha ha ha! Sure, sure, we looooooove too!" Usopp said, laughing. So, the boys begin to clear up the mess but they seized a rake to cut her down. Negative Sylver’s voice hollered, which startled them completely. "Hello? Boys? Where are you?" Usopp and Chopper straightened up as they smiled sweetly. "Comin' Sister!" They chorused. Usopp stopped to give his friend a troll face, "Sister!" He said and laugh in a giggly way. "Eeeee, hoo hoo, tee hee hoo!" They continued to walk as Chopper gave him a silly face saying, "Helpers!" and made the nerd laugh. "Nuh, nuh, Nuh, nuh!" They were almost successful when Negative Sylver noticed something fishy was going on, she turned and saw a rake close to her, the top ready to strike if needed. Negative Sylver glanced at Usopp and Chopper looked scared, for a moment nobody said anything. Creepy. Dead. Silence. “Uh, I can explain!” Usoppe finally said. Negative Sylver punches him as she runs outside. Usopp and Chopper ran after her, they chased her through the gardens, into the labyrinth until they lost sight of her. After much struggle in the maze, the two boys got out of there and starts to look for Negative Sylver. They didn’t find her so they decide to run away to find Negative Sylver. “Where did you go? Where…” But stopped when they heard a voice from above. "Yoo-Hoo, boys! Here I am!" called Negative Sylver. "And here we come!" hollered Chopper. As he ran but he tripped and they both go rearward. They were dizzy from the fall and tried again. They head up to the tower where they found serpentine looking Negative Sylver smiling at them. "Hello." Negative Sylver welcomed. "Goodbye!" Usopp greeted with a shotgun. Negative Sylver dodged it while calling out, "Good grief!" She seemed freaked out. "GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!!!" bellowed Chopper. The two crazy friends were busy chasing her. However, they lost sight of her! 

Meanwhile; Jessica went to see Juno however Kiyohime didn’t give her a warm welcome and complains about Commander Portia Henshaw! "How dare your mother put us through this hell! Why?" complained Kiyohime. "She didn’t do anything." Jessica argued. "My father was murdered and you complained about how hard my mother works for you." Kiyohime looked at her and debated back, "You didn't do anything for shit." Jessica was offended, "Oh, and that's my problem because...?" She said in a snarky tone. Kiyohime then exclaimed, "You were a spoiled brat!" It was then Jessica lost her temper and seized Kiyohime by her shoulders screaming: "NOW YOU'VE ASKED FOR IT, YOU BITCH!" Jessica clawed at Kiyohime and pulled her hair as she shouted, "HOW ABOUT I MAKE YOU PUKE OUT WHAT YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST THIS MORNING?! YOUR FACE IS RUINING, HUH YOU SHIT-HEAD, AND YOU AND ME? WE WERE NEVER FRIENDS!!!! YOU MOTHER-HUMPIN' PRINCESS WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TRUE SUFFERING IS, AND YOUR FRIENDS HERE ARE PLAIN, UGLY AND SHE KNOWS IT!!!!" Jessica got pulled off by a reluctant Ganymede as she continued to scream: “YOU ARE SELFISH, NO WONDER I HATE YOUR GUTS!!! I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU LOW LIFE SOCIALITE!!!!!” Later; Briar was nervous but he entered the building with the other surviving girls. "What's with this bull crap?" demanded Jessica. "A truce. I think you girls have a lot of weight against each other and need to make amends." said Emily. Kiyohime shrugged, "Like hell." She said. "Suck it." Jessica spat. Briar looked at Kiyohime and Jessica with disbelief, "Really? REALLY?!" She said. Kiyohime pointed a red fingernail sharp talon at Jessica, "You want me to make peace with this tart? Absolutely not!" She said. Jessica rolled her eyes, "This comes from the narcissistic socialite who doesn't know what TRUE suffering is! I'll bet she spends a micro second in prison for driving under the influence, and has oh-so little responsibilities so you're the bi-otch of the decade!" Jessica said. Meanwhile; the news was on, however there was an interview of the famous heiress and make up guru name Sadie Towers that just release her book titled, "The Truth of Women", which talks about victim females of crimes and the equality of rights. Maggie listens as Sadie dismissed her book and she said that women want attention to equality and to put down the manhood. But she said something that came out of her shiny pink, lipsticked mouth: "Females should be seen and not heard-being pretty like dolls! It's been a long time since I've thought of a woman as anything more than a receptacle for being a so called victim and she's making it up!" explained Sadie, not noticing the shock look on the female newscaster's face. But she wasn't the only one, Maggie was in disbelief, she sat there for a moment before angrily hurling the television out the window! Outside, B.V. returned with supplies and food when she witnessed the TV fly out the window! "I don't know, whatever it is...This cannot be good." B.V. said. She went inside carefully as B.V. called out brightly, pretending nothing occurred. "Hey, I'm back! And I brought food!" B.V. said in a singsong tone. "HOW DARE THAT PRINCESS-Y HEIRESS TRAMP SAY THAT WOMEN ARE NOT VICTIMS!!!! LIKE SHE THINKS SHE'S AN EXPERT ON THAT SUBJECT!!!" exclaimed Maggie, ignoring her bestie. "Well, good to hear." B.V. said nicely. Maggie turns to glare at her, "Don't even start, B.V.!" Then, she turned back to the broken window while saying: "She's nothing but a shitty heifer who don't know anything of a girl and the trauma she's been through! A loathsome sexist! I'll splatter her brains over the wall! And make it RAIN!!!!" B.V. listens to her as she looked anxiously. Maggie had to explain what happened on TV before collapsing on the bed, the others watch her despite her wearing boy-shorts and a skimpy mini top, looking all depressed and fuming. "OK I think somebody needs to calm down by taking a few deep breaths and maybe a walk--" B.V. suggested, but Maggie cuts her off: "NO!!!" She sat up immediately. "No way, no how! Not happening! I wanna rip her tongue out, I want to burn her pretty ass to the ground! I want to break her manicured nail fingers until she bleeds to death!" Maggie exclaimed, then moans. "I want drama, carnage, and chocolate cake!" "Geez, Mags. You really are a piece of work...What do you want to do?" B.V. asked. "Blow up her pretty, pretty princess castle." Maggie sad dully. Then, a light-bulb pops in her brain. "THAT'S IT!!!!" She exclaimed. Maggie jumps up and looks around, "Wait! My friggin' brain is working! Yes, yes, YES!!!! It's a brilliantly well done, dynamic plan! I'll get a pound of explosives and plant them in her house--Then, BLAM! Bye-bye, Princess Sadie!" ranted Maggie, laughing maniacally. B.V. looked at her in dismayed, she didn't see she was serious and believe she was talking crazy! Two days later; Sadie was working at her mansion when a maid brings in the phone, "M'lady? A phone call for you." She said. Sadie beamed, taking the phone. "Hello?" She answered. "Wow, what a nice house you have! Oh, what's this?" A female voice said. Sadie was stunned when she heard a beeping sound on the other end, the female voice came back: "I planted a bomb in your big ass house so you have three hours to find it or your little castle goes boom boom. See ya!" The voice said, giggling. The line went dead and a terrified Catherine slowly hung up the phone. "Lady Sadie, is something the matter? You're trembling." The maid noted with concern. Catherine turned to the maid, "Dixie--Call the police! The bomb squad!" She said, frantically. On the news; they were saying: "Reports taking in about Sadie Towers having a bomb at her house, the caller threatened she has three hours before her mansion explodes into pieces. The caller is female who may be angry by Sadie's controversial interview on the news." Watching the news downtown; B.V. was opened mouth gaping at this. "She was kidding, I thought--Oh crap!" B.V. said to herself. But the bomb squad found the bomb and stopped it in time. Just then, Maggie learned her plans didn't work and became so angry that she charged at Sadie while screaming: "BITCH!!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO EXPLODE INTO ITTY BITTY PIECES! STUPID, INSENSITIVE, SEXIST HEIFER!!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!" She was about to attack Sadie, but B.V. stopped her. And things worked out smoothly. In the meantime; Briar learns from Aslaug about Juno: Juno found a little girl crying; Juno looked and saw the girl’s parents were mutilated in a grisly fashion by the Abominations! Juno took the girl away, comforting her however she lost the girl and found her dead. Juno was overwhelmed by the grief and decides to end her life! When Briar heard this, she rushed over to Lelouch for help nonetheless he had something else in mind. It turns out Lola was running to stop Lelouch but Suzaku held her back. Lola struggled and tried to say, “Don’t do it!” But Suzaku place a hand over her mouth. Briar was confused however she learns that Lelouch will force his Geass onto Briar, who refused but Lelouch does so. Briar is upset, she slaps Lelouch and says tearfully, “I hate you!” Briar learns that Juno is on the roof of Evermore’s building so she got there in time. Briar calls out, “Juno. What are you doing?” Juno let out a shaky breath, “Go away Briar Devlin. I don’t want you here.” She said. “Juno, I want you to look over here. Please, I want to tell you something.” Briar begged. From afar; Katrina, Akito and Leila watched this. “What’s going on?” Akito asked. “I don’t know, keep quiet OK?” Katrina instructed. It was then Juno turned around eventually and Briar reveals to have the Geass, Juno is terrified and tries to jump when she felt some sort of force preventing her until a voice belted out in a haunted, spellbinding cadence: “In all the nightmares, you always knew…That man of madness, were brought in you. And in this mad world when all seems lost, Lelouch vi Britannia is there! Inside your mind!” In her flashback in her mind: Katrina remembers Rosemary appears and under in the guise of Akito's mother. Akito falls under her spell, easily. Katrina & Leila enters the scene and brings Akito back to reality. Leila lock lips with Akito but then Rosemary laughed, “Bravo, Maid of Orleans, such spirited words!” She exclaimed. Leila whirled around as the others hid in the distance and called out, “More tricks, dark mistress?” She retorted. “Let's see, Maid of Orleans, how far you dare go!” Rosemary barked. Her psychic powers attacking Leila, who dodges them, “More deception? More violence?” She hollered. “That's right, that's right, Maid of Orleans! Keep walking this way!” Rosemary taunted. “You can't win by making innocent people your prisoners!” Leila exclaimed. Rosemary laughs excitedly, “I'm here, I'm here, Maid of Orleans: the angel of music!” She taunted, “Come on, come on, Maid of Orleans! Don't stop, don't stop!” Angry; Akito called out, “Stop this now!” Just then, Rosemary chanted in a melodic voice, “I am your Angel of Music, Come to me, Angel of Music!” Another memory haunted her: At a theatre; there were two voice scares the audience as two voices sing different songs: Rosemary sang first, “Roxanne! You don't have to put on that red light, Walk the streets for money--You don't care if it's wrong or if it is right. Roxanne! You don't have to wear that dress tonight. Roxanne! You don't have to sell your body to the night. His eyes upon your face, his hand upon your hand, his lips caress your skin...It's more than I can stand!” Pansy echoes with, “Past the point of no return, no backward glances. The games we've played till now are at an end....Past all thought of if or when, no use resisting--Abandon thought and let the dream descend. What raging fire shall flood the soul? What rich desire unlocks its door? What sweet seduction lies before us? Past the point of no return, The final threshold? What warm, unspoken secrets will we learn beyond the point of no return?” Rosemary continues with, “Why does my heart cry? Feelings I can't fight! You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me!...and please believe me when I say, I love you!” Pansy resonated, “You have brought me, To that moment where words run dry...To that moment where speech disappears into silence...Silence....I have come here, Hardly knowing the reason why. In my mind I've already imagined our bodies entwining, defenseless and silent...And now I am here with you, no second thoughts....I've decided, decided.” And then, Rosemary and Pansy belted out: “One final question, How long should we two wait before we're one? When will the blood begin to race? The sleeping bud bursts into bloom? When will the flames at last consume us? Past the point of no return, The final threshold. The bridge is crossed, so stand and watch it burn....We've passed the point of no return.” While they both singing; the audience felt their minds being torn apart and they screamed in terror. Katrina turned to Akito, Leila and the rest as she cried: “COVER YOUR EARS, QUICK!!!” They did so, but in their minds, they saw Rosemary was tilting her head to the side while singing and her hands going down her thighs. Back in the present; Juno was calmed down and blubbered over how she couldn’t save the girl however Rosemary comforts her. The Lost Girls chanted: “HER NAME WAS JOSIE CROSSMAN! HER NAME IS JOSIE CROSSMAN!!” Reassured by how things turned out; Katrina is trembling when she felt someone behind her as well as Akito & Leila and they looked over to see who it was: Ophelia wore a black kimono with red cherry blossoms on there, a sleeveless tank top and boy shorts. She had Abominations killed with skulls and bones, skin being flayed as it seemed. “Shh, hush my pets. I’ll never hurt you ever again.” She said. And she vanished. Katrina, Akito and Leila are left in shaken fear. While in recovery; Juno was watching the memories of her life: When she was little; Juno once hid from Iris who pretends to wonder where Juno was. “Oh Juno, where is my Juno? I’m gonna find you.” Iris called out, Juno would pop out and smiled at her while Iris hugged her. “There is Junie!” Iris said. “Iris!” Juno squealed. Iris was the most important person in Abominations’s life. She was the sweetest girl anyone has ever met. Iris was everyone’s friend, every guy’s dream girl and a kind soul—not a mean bone in her body! Iris has chestnut brown locks, eyes that were the color of sapphire and freckles lightly on her face. Her skin was fair yet tanned, her teeth were shiny white and she was perfect. While Iris babysits Juno; she used to give her candy and put a finger to her lips as she said, “Shh, this is out secret.” Juno remembered Iris’s sweet singing voice like a lullaby and that tea tree shampoo, even spring flower body spray! Young Juno, Iris and their families took a vacation in Titanium Capital as a family get-together. Iris brought her friends to the trip—Faith, Hope and Sophie. They were good friends and very nice to Juno, the girls had fun with each other. They went shopping, enjoying the sights and getting some lunch. One day, it was a day like no other day when Juno, Iris and her friends came across something called Pitfall. Juno’s cousin and her friends were uneasy however Little Juno was curiously excited as she pleaded just to explore inside so that’s what they did! But it was an ambush, the door shut and locked as the massacre begun! Pitfall is the place where Iris and her friends were massacred, the sole survivor was Juno. “Close your eyes, Juno.” Iris whimpered. “I want my cousin.” Young Juno cried. Iris was screaming and crying, “No! Not in front of my cousin!....Oh, god. Please don't cry. It's gonna be okay….Don't you dare! Not in front of my cousin, please!....No!....Close your eyes, Juno. Don't look. Juno. Close your eyes.” There was so much blood and revving chainsaws. “I want my cousin! I want my cousin!” Young Juno wept. “I love you, Juno.” Iris’s last words replied. She was found in a pool of blood by police, the shell shock Juno was reunited with her mother and relatives, who received news on what happened and grief struck them. Juno stopped by to see her aunt and uncle. When she went up to the door; she is hugged by her uncle, who answered the door and let her in. Juno walked up the stairs and stopped where she heard a crying sound. Juno closed her eyes and looked to see her aunt in Iris’s room and crying. Her aunt’s face crumpled, her eyes looked red and puffy while she still wept. Juno walked over and stood in the doorway as her aunt managed to ease on the crying and calm down while being brave in front of her niece. That’s when Juno watched her aunt dumped something out of a bag and pulled out a necklace of a black cord layered pendant with a light blue crystal. “She would have wanted you to have this, honey. Iris would have wanted you to have this.” Her aunt said, putting the necklace around Juno’s neck. Juno felt a lump in her throat, tears rolling down and eyes were red. “I shouldn't have suggested we'd go with her friends to that place.” Juno choked out. “Oh, honey, it's not your fault, it's not your fault.” Her aunt reassured her. But Juno broke down crying, “I feel so bad all the time.” After watching the memories on the MPD; Juno wipes her tears away and calms herself down. In the meantime; Rosemary wore a purple leather jacket, tank top and pants with metal studs sewn into both, alongside her shoes while Pansy wore a very long, crimson vest with black edges, reaching down to her knees and closed few inches above her waist on the front, something which leaves her legs free, over a cream-colored shirt, with a prominent collar, whose corners are held in place by buttons, and mildly loose sleeves, ending in cuffs decorated by intricate motifs. She has extremely large, flimsy jabot, matching his shirt in color, which consists of three layers of cloth, each growing larger than the one above it, and is secured to his neck by its thinner part, passing below his shirt's collar. She wore a pair of mildly baggy, black-colored pleated pants, tucked inside light boots with large cuffs. Completed by a large crimson hat, with a prominent brim curving upwards on the sides and black edges, matching his vest and mask, which on its upper left side bears an extremely long, massive and spiky red plumage, falling down from the rear part of the hat and almost reaching down below Pansy's back. She wore a crimson mask with black edges. They both were singing softly: “….All you people can't you see, can't you see? How your love's affecting our reality. Every time we're down, You can make it right. And that makes you larger than life.” The two sisters giggled with happiness. Meanwhile; an African American male name Leroy Bronson was being pursued by Hellions. He reached the roof but felt there was no way as he felt them coming, he then fell off the building until Zoro came along and caught him. Chloe held onto Zoro by his collar while her hand grasped Ban who was held on his collar by Ipsita, who could levitate. However; there was debris of a fallen building so using the teamwork, Chloe and her boys took down the debris as everyone was safe. They got Leroy to the ground, “You OK?” Chloe asked. “Yes, thanks. You guys were aced! Who are you people anyway?” Leroy solicited. “Just your friendly neighborhood heroes.” Chloe said. Just then, they got a panicked but serene voice from C2—Chloe, Zoro, Sanji and Ban said a quick farewell to Leroy and hurried off. For the time being; Gajeel and the gang bursts into his room, knocking the door off its hinges and into the back wall. He spots it and tries to run through it but instead runs into the bricks that make up his basement. Stumbling backwards before running off. In the meantime; Levy is in her room, whimpering. "What have we done? I didn't know...I didn't...." She begins to cry. Pulling herself together, but a few tears leak out. Levy stops and wails. "Oh, what have we done! GAHHH!!!!!!!!" Levy gives in to her tears. Suddenly, the door bursts open. Levy looks behind her and sees a worried Gajeel who cried out: "Levy!"  Chloe and the others gets up just as a banging comes at the door. They leap up, terrified. The door flies open. "DON'T HURT ME!" She dives on the floor, "I don't want to die!" But she realizes who it is. "I thought it was those Abominations!" Chloe said. "What do we do, what do we do?" Atakk cried. Mikleo see a shadow pass by the blinds Chloe cried, "Too late! Quick, the safe room!" Chloe and the gang rush out of the room and head down the hall. They come to the front door and skid to a halt; something outside is hammering on it, trying to get in. Chloe quickly directs them upstairs. The door bursts open behind them, but the gang continue running. They find the room, and Chloe begins to open the door. The door creaks open, and Chloe peeks in. She looks around. Seeing nobody, she enters. "Chloe, do you think this is wise?" C2 demanded.  "They'll never find us in here!" Chloe said, she gets everyone in and closes the door. The lights click on in the room. Chloe proceeds to do all the locks. She and her friends huddle together in the center of the room, waiting for the coming storm and hoping it will pass them by. "This is all your fault, Mr. Nosebleed!" Zoro muttered. "My fault? Funny, isn't it, how it's always my fault when you didn't know this would happen!" Sanji grumbled. "Yeah, well, I didn't know! You shoulda known it would go bad!" rasped Zoro. "What went wrong?!" whimpered Yukine. They stop talking. There's a creaking and some noises outside. Chloe looks up and spots a congratulatory glass on top of the fridge. She pushes Levy to the door, and then hands her the glass and gestures for her to use it to listen. Levy puts the glass to the door and her ear to the glass while Chloe  now standing in a puddle of her own sweat, breathes hard. Startled by a sound behind the door; Levy drops the glass. The door starts to buckle as something pounds on it. Chloe and the gang darts around the room, trying to find shelter.They rushes over and parts the curtains only to find that it's been bricked up. They stumble backwards and trip over when Atakk cries out, "Ooh ooh oh! look over here, guys!" He shows them the alarm. "Look!" Chloe and the others were shocked! "In case of an emergency?" Yukio cried. Chloe beamed as she cried, "Bingo!" She grabs the provided hammer and breaks the case. Chloe reaches inside and pulls out an acorn. "An acorn?" She asked. "Wow, that's pathetic." Zoro retorted. An arm reaches through the space where the doorknob used to be. It feels the chains before reaching down and lifting one of the bolts. The door creaks open a little more, and Abominations are straining to get into the room. "Lemme through! End of the line, bastards!" Panicking; Chloe breaks down down on the acorn, and the shell cracks, revealing a key. "A key!" They head to the RV downstairs quickly as Chloe scrambles into the driver’s seat. "Get in, get in!" She demanded. The gang piles in as Chloe fumbles with the key. "Come on!" She muttered.  She finally puts it in the ignition. She turns it, and the engine barely coughs. Chloe tries again, and the engine coughs again. The Abominations closed in as everyone cries out in fear. Atakk looked determined, "I am Atakk! The Normin of the Shepherd!" He cried, using his powers to make the RV turned on. The impact with the wall shakes the Abominations off, and they fall on the ground. The RV trundle down the road. Gajeel grumbled, "I think I'm gonna be sick!" He said while gulping. Chloe turned to him maniacally, "Not in the RV, you're not!" She cried. An Abomination tumbles onto the windshield. "WAAAH!!!!!!" Everyone cried. Atakk exclaimed: "BBWWWAAHHHH!!!!" Chloe swerves, scared out of her mind. "Let em have it assholes!" Chloe meanwhile looks out of the window. She looks down, and his eyes bulge. The wheels are just barely staying on the top of the fence. One false move, and they will fall to their quite probable deaths. Just then, Armin screamed: "They got me, guys!" Armin cried out as he begins to slip out. "I'm dead! Save yourselves!" Armin is close to being dragged out. "Don't forget about me!" He falls out of the car. "Goodbye." He said. Chloe cried out, "ARMIN!!!" Ban and Barnaby each grab an arm and pull. They painstakingly yank Armin back into the still-moving car, although the Abomination refuses to let go. Suddenly, the faces of the Abominations leer in. "Time for payback!" said the first Abomination. "I want first crack at em!" said the second. "I will use their asses as a crutch!" said the third. Thinking quickly; Chloe leans out the window and grabs onto the ground. Centrifugal force is quick to act on the RV, as the kids are pushed away from it. The Abominations fly off. "HANG ON GUYS!" Chloe exclaimed. As the Abominations fly away; one of them screamed: "You assholes ain't seen the last of me!!!" And they were gone! The RV rides down in the middle of nowhere. Chloe sits up and adjusts the rear-view mirror while Gajeel heaves himself up. Chloe then looks back as she smiles. "Ha! We lost em!" Chloe sighed with relief. "How can you be so certain, Chloe?" asked Levy. "Those crazy bastards will never catch us now! From here on out, it's nothing but smooth sailing!" The RV slams into a tree. The RV tips over, and the car crashes. Chloe and her friends wiggles her way out of the RV. Chloe is annoyed, looking at Ban. "Way to go, Undead Ban! The only tree for miles, and you had to hit it!" So it looks like they were gonna walk from there. 

Sauntered for a while; Chloe and the gang come out of the field that is right by the castle. They continued to walk through to walk to the castle. They hear a trumpet fanfare and head over to the arena. As Chloe and the gang walk down the tunnel to get into the arena. One of the Furies Megaera was announcing that the champion will have the privilege opportunity to go on a mission. However; it was then Megaera notices Chloe and the gang as a smile formed on her face: “I have a new idea, the one who takes down Chloe Birchhart will be champion! Have at her!” She exclaimed. “Uh oh.” Chloe uttered. “Just great.” Groaned Zoro. Stepping away; Chloe bumps into a table where there is a barrel that says "WARNING!" and smiles smugly while putting a finger to her lips. Zoro, Sanji and Ban catch on as they sneered as well as she did. She takes the knife and smashes the spigot off the large barrel of the lye behind her. The lye comes rushing out drenching the Corruption and wetting the ground with its burning. Chloe slides over and takes down the Corruption. A man tries to sneak up behind Chloe, but she turns in time and sees him. Chloe smashes a chair over the guys back. Finally all the men are down. Sanji kicks one of them in the helmet and the ding sounds the end of the match. The audience goes wild. But the Corruption turns their weapons on Chloe and the gang. “People of Furies Castle, I give you our champion!” announced Megaera. “Say what?” Chloe demanded. “Congratulations, Chloe. You're won the honor of embarking on a great and noble mission.” Megaera said. “Mission? I'm already in a quest, a quest to get the Thousand Sunny back.” Chloe pointed out. Megaera looked surprised, “The Thousand Sunny?” She asked. “Yeah, the Thousand Sunny! Where you stole from Luffy and his crew!” Chloe said. Megaera is flabbergasted; she got Chloe, Zoro, Sanji and Ban aside as she show them the ship is in a bubble that resembles the ship in a bottle. According to Megaera; she was going to use the ship for a swaying ride however she decides to do something different: “I'll make you a deal. Go get Frank, take of this problem, and I'll give you back the Thousand Sunny.” Megaera said with much compromise. “Unharmed?” Chloe asked with suspicion in her voice. Megaera nodded, “In mint condition.” She said. Chloe turned to look at Sanji and Zoro before turning back to Megaera, “What kind of mission?” She asked. Moments later; it was Leviathan was having a tirade like crazy: “Listen ‘ere you wet backs, I ain’t afraid of some corporation called Evermore. They’re a bunch of bullshit cowards, they really are a bunch of crazy assholes…” ranted Leviathan. Chloe and the others watched Leviathan talking up a rant with annoyed glances. “Look at him; he likes to hear himself talk.” Zoro remarked. “Does he ever shut up?” Chloe asked. “Afraid not, worst comes to worst—he could ruin people’s lives and get a kick out of it as a cruel comedian.” Sanji remarked. Zoro laughed, “Ha, good one!” He said. Sanji chuckled too. Chloe beamed, “Wow, you guys can get along.” She replied. Zoro and Sanji were sour faced. “No, I was agreeing with him.” Zoro interjected. “I wouldn’t get along with him, not even if you pay me.” Sanji grumbled. Chloe sighed. “Ugh, burn me my ass.” She groaned. Rayna confronts Leviathan at gun point but Leviathan is unfazed and punches her off the building. However; Kimizuki rescued Rayna. “Hey you, long time no see.” Rayna greeted. Kimizuki grinned too, “I miss you too.” He said. However, Leviathan interrupted, “Ugh, cut the crap! What the hell is this? Enough of this sappy bullshit, I’m already sick that I wanna vomit all over you peeps! Sounds like a badly scripted soap opera, I mean really--!” He never got far as Chloe tried to shoot at him and missed but it was enough to piss him off! “DAMMIT TO HELL, CHLOE, I’M HAVING A FRIGGIN’ RANT HERE BITCH!!” He shouted. “SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE, YOU ASS HOLE!!!” Chloe exclaimed. Just then, there was an Abomination taken out when Leviathan and the others saw who it was: Medea is wearing a short skirt and a buttoned up top. “Hello Leviathan, we meet again.” She said. Leviathan grinned wickedly, “Hey there streetwalker, nice legs. Been screwing around, mind taking care of this itch in my crotch sweets?” He taunted. “Blow me.” Medea retorted. Medea and Leviathan fought, with Leviathan trying to use his tentacles at her and getting all manner of his needles thrown at him in return. Leviathan held his own rather well against her, but he didn't count on her using another tactic: She appeared to be topless. Sanji nearly lost his shit, the others looked mortified and shocked equally. Leviathan laughed, “HAHAHA! NICE TA-TAS, KNEW YOU’D SHOWED THEM!” He cried. Medea smirked, “There’s a reason why.” She said and held out a knife. Bonnie gasps, “Oh shit!” She cried. Medea leaped and tackled Leviathan down into an alley. Leviathan was pinned down while Medea was sitting on top of him with a glare. “Crazy bitch, you have no power over me!” Leviathan remarked. “‘Sweetheart’, I’m the boss—not you!” Medea rejoined. It was then, Medea stabbed Leviathan in the eyes, Leviathan screech but Medea doesn’t stop there as she impaled his body multiple times until Leviathan was dead. Afterwards; Medea put her vest back on and smiled. “Womp womp.” She remarked while giggling. In the midst of the chaos; Chloe and the gang found a diary that belongs to Rosemary however there was an entry that stood out: “Son of a—Listen to this: Journal Entry 65: ‘That lovely Ganymede boy has grown, the way I kissed him I was determined to make him mine.’ HA! ‘Make him mine’? HA, I KNEW IT!!!” Zoro exclaimed. “Rosemary in love?” Chloe asked in shock. “Truly, madly deeply. Passionately.” Sanji retorted. “Not ma-ni-pu-la-tion, missy!” Zoro taunted. Chloe whacked him upside his head, “Shut up.” She snapped. Later on; Zoro and Sanji were contacted by Sylver’s Corruption name Chester Kato who wanted them for some sort of ‘expedition’. Moments after; Zoro and Sanji are not so thrilled on being together. “I can’t believe Chester is making us do this, entering the puzzle shaped door of Sylver’s world.” Sanji groaned. “Why the hell are we paired to do this shitty job?” Zoro asked. “Shut up, I didn’t ask for this!” Sanji exclaimed. “Let’s just do this OK?” Zoro growled. They entered the puzzle shaped door and saw there was a world of wonder and fear all blended into one. They walked around and noticed something around the corner! There was Sylver sitting at her desk, messy long hair and looking at news articles pasting on the floor. The weirdest thing is Sylver had pictures of others she found interesting: Eren, Jean, Yuu, Yoichi, Kimizuki, Shinoa, Lelouch, Suzaku, C2, Zoro and Sanji were on there. “She’s weirder than I thought.” Zoro remarked. “Shut up, she’s talking.” Sanji rasped. They listen to her talking to herself of nonsense, however Sanji got distracted by a beautiful maiden in Sylver’s world however the maiden reveals her ugly self and goes insane on the guys. The two of them run away from the Corruption lady, their panicked voices got Sylver’s attention! “Help! Save me, Sylver Eden! Save me! Help!” Sanji cried. “I’ll kill you two bastards!” The scary lady Corruption exclaimed, chasing after Zoro and Sanji. Sylver looked unsurprised, “OK guys, back ‘ere.” She said. Zoro and Sanji followed her as Sylver glared at them. “What’s with you anyway?” Sylver demanded. “I can’t help it; I’m a ladies’ man! It’s my undying passion, help me!” Sanji cried. The Corruption woman ran as she panted while Sylver stood by and tap her shoulder, “They’d went that a-way!” Sylver said, pointing over in the other direction. The woman ran, Sylver drew a door with chalk and close it while erasing the door away. “Is she gone?” Zoro and Sanji asked in unison, peeking out. “Yeah I got rid of her.” Sylver said. Sanji hugs her, “Ho ho! Thank you Sylver. You’re a genius, you’re brilliant!” He exclaimed. Sylver sounded ticked as she said this, “Sanji? Please let go of me.”  She gives him an anger stare. Sanji does so in fear. “Sorry.” He said anxiously. “So whatcha doing in my secret world? Let me guess: Chester gave you entrance here, hmm? He always does this.” Sylver remarked. “He’s done this before?” Zoro asked. “Yeah, he gave access to Eren and his friends. Then Sorey and Mikleo. And then to Kimizuki and Yoichi, then Shinoa and Mitsuba! Now you two?!” Sylver exclaimed. Zoro and Sanji were shame faced, Sylver punched her fists onto her hips. “Spill, what’s your reason here?” She demanded. “Uh…Um….” Zoro and Sanji said in unison. Sylver sighed, “Let me guess, are you curious?” She inquired. Later; Sylver lead them down a path while she said, “I don’t give out tours but I’m gonna do this one time. You hear me? One friggin’ time!” Zoro rolled his eyes, “Fine, fine. It’ll be ‘fun’.” He retorted. “‘Fun’? You guys are gonna see a journey into my mental consciousness….You’re right, ha! This’ll be fun! Follow me down the rabbit hole, if you dare!” She then got their attention with a smile towards the wall. “Tell me, what does that say?” Sylver said, pointing to the words in red. Zoro peered at it, “Caitlin? Who’s she?” He asked. Sylver grinned psychotically, “Me, that’s my alias.” She replied. Zoro and Sanji were flabbergasted, “Oh….I didn’t not….” Zoro said. Sylver shook her fists and shouted crazily, “IT’S MINE, UNDERSTAND?! MINE, ALL MINE!!! GET YOUR ASSES DOWN THERE, BOYS!!! DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!!! GO, GO, GO!!! MINE, MINE, MINE!!! MWAHAHAHA!” Zoro and Sanji rushed down the steps as she said that. Sanji looked at her, “Did you eat breakfast this morning?” Sylver giggled fanatically, “You don’t want me to answer that.” She said. Zoro poised his weapon from behind her at her throat, “I wonder about something…What is Sylver Eden really afraid of?” He asked. Sylver giggled, “You want to know what I’m afraid of?” She purred. She slips out of his clinch swiftly and smiles at him, “Followed me.” Said Sylver. While walking down the so called rabbit hole; Zoro heard something troubling yet familiar, “What was that?” He asked. Sylver made a face, “Those insidious unfamiliar laugh tracks—it’s my biggest concern ‘cause my sonar ears are sensitive. I can’t help it now can I?” She said. “Yikes.” Sanji remarked. Sylver nodded, “Yes, but this is my world so I can make it sound proof.” She said. Sylver snapped her fingers and the noise stopped. “Ah, that’s better.” She sighed. “So, you’re unique.” Sanji noted. “More or less but yes, I am.” Sylver said. They continued on to know more about Sylver’s other fears: “Sensuality huh.” Sanji said weakly. Sylver nodded, “Yup.” She said deadpanned. “You’re experienced.” Sanji replied, it sounded like a question. Sylver gritted her teeth, “Correct. Would you like some salt on your foot, monsieurs?” She asked. Zoro gave her a look, “Uh why?” He asked. Sylver glared at him, “I hate it when people tease me about that, it’s not my fault I’m ‘inexperienced’!” She demanded. “Hey, nobody’s judging you on that.” Zoro objected. Sylver looked surprised, she beamed and said: “Well, thank you!” Sanji sighed, “Well, besides being…inexperienced…is kind of a beautiful thing. But you won’t be like this for long…You have somebody right now?” He queried. “Yes, Benjamin Hallows.” Answered Sylver. “Have you--?” Sanji stared to ask, but Sylver shook her head. “Not, not really yet.” She said. “Someday you will.” Sanji said. “Thanks.” Sylver rejoined in relief. Spying on them; Ophelia watches what’s happening unfold and smiles at this. She thought about what she saw--Zoro heard Chloe conversing with Usopp and Chopper so he watches with a bored look on his face: “Hey, what do you do for fun?” Chopper asked. “For fun?” Chloe asked. “You know, when you’re not out and about.” Usopp replied. “Me? I don’t do stuff for fun, and besides the only fun I do is mope.” Chloe said sarcastically as she turns from them. Chopper frowned, “You cut me real deep Chloe.” He perked up and remarked, “You know what I think? You had a rough past.” Chloe looked at him and said with sarcasm, “Nooo, you think?” She then pouted and her legs crossed. Usopp also still pestered her, “You hidin’ something?” Chloe rolled her eyes, “Never mind guys.” She replied. Chopper wasn’t buying it, “Ahhh, this is some sort of complications.” He guessed. “No, this is one of those ‘I don’t want to talk about it’ things.” Chloe said aggregately. “Why not?” Usopp asked. “Why do you care?” Chloe demanded, turning away. “Is it hard to explain?” Chopper pressed. “N—no.” Chloe stammered nervously. “Liar!” Usopp teased. “Usopp, Chopper, I’m warning you!” warned Chloe. “Who do you have against? Huh, who?” Chopper argued. Chloe exhaled while exclaiming, “PEOPLE! OK?!” Sanji opened the door a little to hear what’s going on: “Oh now we’re getting somewhere.” Chopper suddenly remarked and grinned. “Ohhhh, of all the things good and….” Chloe huffed. She turned away. “What do you have against us people anyway?”  asked Chopper. “I don’t have anything against no one, it’s people that think I’m a curse. They judge me and think I’m unworthy, why do you think I’m pathetic?” Chloe said sadly. Zoro looked dully surprised, he sighed a bit and his expression softened a bit. Sanji was leaning against the wood wall as he puffs out smoke from his cigarette. “Damn…” He muttered and he shut the door. Usopp and Chopper looked at her with sympathy clouded their eyes and came beside her. “You know, when we met…I always thought you were cool. I never thought you were weak.” Chopper said. Chloe looked at them, “You mean it?” She inquired. “Mmm-hmm.” Confirmed Usopp with a nod. This made Chloe smiled, “Thanks.” She answered.


For the time being; Juno was watching old footage of Rosemary singing different songs: “Despite the lies that you're making, Your love is mine for the taking. My love is. Just waiting. To turn your tears to roses....Despite the lies that you're making, Your love is mine for the taking. My love is. Just waiting. To turn your tears to roses. I will be the one that's gonna hold you, I will be the one that you run to. My love is. A burning, consuming fire...No! You'll never be alone! When darkness comes, I'll light the night with stars. Hear the whispers in the dark. No! You'll never be alone! When darkness comes, you know I'm never far, Hear the whispers in the dark….I'm just a step away, I'm just a breath away. Losin' my faith today, Fallin' off the edge today. I am just a man, Not superhuman, I'm not superhuman--Someone save me from the hate. It's just another war, Just another family torn. Falling from my faith today, Just a step from the edge, Just another day in the world we live! I need a hero to save me now, I need a hero, save me now), I need a hero to save my life! A hero'll save me, just in time!....The countdown begins to destroy ourselves!...I'm awake I'm alive, Now I know what I believe inside. Now it's my time, I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life. Here, right here--Right now, right now. Stand my ground and never back down, I know what I believe inside! I'm awake and I'm alive!...Waking up, waking up! Waking up, waking up! Waking up, waking up!...In this world you tried, Not leaving me alone behind. There's no other way, I prayed to the gods let him stay. The memories ease the pain inside, Now I know why...All of my memories keep you near, In silent moments imagine you here. All of my memories keep you near, Your silent whispers, silent tears….The burning desire, To live and roam free. It shines in the dark, And it grows within me. You're holding my hand but you don't understand. So where I am going, you won’t be in the end, I'm dreaming in colors. Of getting the chance, Of dreaming of trying the perfect romance. The search of the door, to open your mind. In search of the cure of mankind, Help us were drowning...So close up inside. Why does it rain, rain, rain down on utopia? Why does it have to kill the ideal of who we are? Why does it rain, rain, rain down on utopia? How will the lights die down, telling us who we are?...I will wander 'til the end of time, torn away from you. I pull away to face the pain, I close my eyes and drift away. Over the fear that I will never find, A way to heal my soul. And I will wander 'til the end of time, Torn away from you....My heart is broken. Sweet sleep, my dark angel. Deliver us from sorrow's hold, Or from my hard heart….We all live...We all die. That does not begin to justify you. It's not what it seems, Not what you think. No, I must be dreaming. It's only in my mind, Not in real life. No, I must be dreaming….I feel so untouched and I want you so much, That I just can't resist you. It's not enough to say that I miss you. I feel so untouched right now, need you so much somehow. I can't forget you, Goin' crazy from the moment I met you….From the mouths of babes to the power of men, I make it all new again. Hold my hand, hold my hand 'cause I can't touch the ground--The carousel goes around, round and round. The addiction, the friction, it burns you alive. So illegal, no evil is seen with these eyes. I won't tell if you won’t and I will if you want, Nothing is sacred, don't care if it's wrong. I'm your Lolita, La Femme Nikita. When we're together, you'll love me forever. You're my possession, I'm your obsession! Don't tell me never, you'll love me forever! Always stay close to me, Don't think of leaving. And I promise, I will keep our secret…secret, secret...How can I decide what's right, When you're clouding up my mind? I can't win your losing fight, All the time. Not gonna ever own what's mine, When you're always taking sides. But you won't take away my pride. No, not this time...Not this time. How did we get here? When I used to know you so well. How did we get here? Well, I think I know how. There is something I see in you, It might kill me, I want it to be true....” One part ends and the other begins another medley: “Roxanne! You don't have to put on that red light, Walk the streets for money--You don't care if it's wrong or if it is right. Roxanne! You don't have to wear that dress tonight. Roxanne! You don't have to sell your body to the night. His eyes upon your face, his hand upon your hand, his lips caress your skin...It's more than I can stand!....Past the point of no return, no backward glances. The games we've played till now are at an end....Past all thought of if or when, no use resisting--Abandon thought and let the dream descend. What raging fire shall flood the soul? What rich desire unlocks its door? What sweet seduction lies before us? Past the point of no return, The final threshold? What warm, unspoken secrets will we learn beyond the point of no return?...Why does my heart cry? Feelings I can't fight! You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me!...and please believe me when I say, I love you!....You have brought me, To that moment where words run dry...To that moment where speech disappears into silence...Silence....I have come here, Hardly knowing the reason why. In my mind I've already imagined our bodies entwining, defenseless and silent...And now I am here with you, no second thoughts....I've decided, decided….One final question, How long should we two wait before we're one? When will the blood begin to race? The sleeping bud bursts into bloom? When will the flames at last consume us? Past the point of no return, The final threshold. The bridge is crossed, so stand and watch it burn....We've passed the point of no return.” The second ends and the third begins with more medleys: “Dreams to dream, In the dark of the night....When the world goes wrong, I can still make it right...I can see so far in my dreams...I'll follow my dreams, Until they come true....Come with me, You will see what I mean....There's a world inside, No one else ever sees....You will go so far in my dreams...Somewhere in my dreams....Your dreams will come true...” She turns on her side and cries. “I thought maybe I should have done it...I could have gone anywhere...I could step sideways right now...Shall I do that right now? What do you think? God will show me a sign, I'll wait 'til I see a sign…It doesn't matter what I do or what I choose I'm what's wrong. There's nothing I can do about it. If I'm not hurting myself, I'm hurting everyone around me. There's nothing I can do about it. I'm...I'm broken.” She managed to say. Currently; there was a filmed footage of her singing two different songs combined: “Take the pill that makes you weaker. Take the pill that makes you sick. Take the pill or you'll be sorry. Take this bloody pill and make it quick. Just be careful what you say...Today could be your day...One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small, and the ones that mother gives you, don't do anything at all....Go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall....You no longer rule your body. You no longer own those rights. You will wake up when we say so. You will sleep when we shut out the lights. Enjoy your stay...'Cause you can't run away...Get back in line, get back in line, get back in line...Get back in line, get back in line, get back in line...You'll be just fine...Go ask Alice, I think she'll know....And the white knight is talking backwards, and the red queen's off with her head...Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head, feed your head.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment