Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Cosmic Convergence V3--Chapter 3

This is the end of the Carroll terrain but don't worry, they won't be gone forever and something tells me that this could be the start of something new. No more torturous people and peace is set....For now. Please enjoy, thanks! --KatDon 

Chapter 3: Served Justice and Great Mercy

Gideon watched as Emily and the others slaughtering the mutation monsters, he is horrified by all the destruction. “You’re not going to destroy everything I worked on!” Gideon exclaimed. “I believe they can, Sullivan.” Michael said, behind him. Gideon turned around and saw Michael wasn’t alone, Hayato was with him too. “You two?! No, no, we had a deal! You made a promise!” Gideon exclaimed. “Well, your reign of terror ends now!” Hayato said. They murdered him in a grisly fashion. While this was going on; Ryker and Arlow watched this as they turned to see the Moneta show a terrifying memory: Caroline was in tears, her hysteria caught the attention of Gideon. Gideon heartlessly teased Caroline and was violently killed her, making it look like suicide! Seeing the memories on the Moneta; Ryker and Arlow are shocked by this. They watched as Gideon killed Michael and Hayato. During the chaos; Jacindo scrambles to shoot Andrea, who was watching, but is stopped by Lily and stares at her. “It’s you…” Jacindo whispered. Lily held up a bucket and said, “You’re time is up!” She said. She poured acid onto Jacindo, who screamed as his face and skin were melting off as he was becoming nothing but skin and bones. Once then, the battle was over and the heroes have won. All were standing amongst the rubble of the dead bodies. “We—we did it!” gasped Emily. “It’s over.” Confirmed Marvin. Everyone cheered in delight, everyone except Artem who is shell shock when Mariella put her hands on Artem’s shoulders, “It’s time for you to see through perspective eyes of others.” She whispered. Mariella phased into Artem and showed him memories of everyone else. He then begin to smile absently which caused everyone to notice. “Are you all right?” Jerome asked with concern. Artem was grinning still, “Better than all right…I can see the visions in my head of everyone’s thoughts and memories. How they feel and how much they care. Like how one watches a documentary film, I can see the past and present of everyone else.” He explained. “Ar—Artem?” Silence asked. “Their dreams of freedom to see the rest of the world, the unbroken bond is almost like family, rivalries, teamwork and their unspoken feelings to a person or others—It could be love, maybe how much of a friend they are to a person. It’s all very heartwarming, it’s like everything’s connected. It’s incredible, so beautiful…and this is how Emily sees it.” Artem continued. “I’m not sure if I should be concern or embarrassed.” Andrea remarked. “Forgive him, Mariella is showing him a perspective view of everyone else.” Explained Emily. “Yes, Emily’s Nightmarcher displays the images of memories and thoughts through a telekinetic force of mind over matter.” Artem said. Mariella left him as she stood there but Artem looked up in horror at her. “Come back! I wanted to see more, you showed it to me and I want to learn more about everyone!” Artem demanded. Mariella shakes her head, “I’m sorry, I don’t want you to spoil too much but you’ve seen enough and nobody should know more than you already have.” She said. “I could’ve made everyone see, if it wasn’t for you!” Artem cried, tears streaming down his face. “You would’ve already done that a long time ago.” Mariella informed him. Artem was still but replied, “You’re right.” His voice was melancholia. Lily put her arms around him, “I love you, Artem Payne. Always and forever.” She said. Lily and Artem embraced each other. Emily and the others were glad to see that. “It’s about time.” Emily remarked. Artem told Emily and Dream State about his father: Neville was a gifted scientist who suffered a schizophrenic break, which caused him to develop a deranged new person and left a string of mysterious missing persons cases in the wake. Such a perfectionist, Neville was in love with his work, so much so that he became obsessed with human anatomy and began to mutilate his unfortunate patients' bodies in horrific ways, usually resulting in death. Neville became so utterly obsessed with making his patients beautiful, that he actually began seeing hallucinations of perfect beautiful women. Nevillle looked to this imaginary figure to guide him in his quest to make his patients as beautiful as these women, but his constant failures only drove him further and further down the road of insanity. Later; Emily and the rest stood there with Artem and Jerome in front of a dingey looking building. “Are you sure about this?” Emily asked. “Yes, I started here and I’m ending it here.” Artem answered. Emily nodded, “OK. Let’s do this.” She said. Entering inside the building; it was dark and gloomy with a bunch of people circling around a bright light with a scary man with two innocent people hugging each other. The scary man was Artem’s father and he was screaming. “Ugh! DISGUSTING!!! This artwork alters nothing. This masterpiece is binding, and that makes me your savior! See? See? I'll make you regret the day we met. I'll see you drawn and quartered! You'll  beg for death to save you! And as for you, my darlings, I'll have you locked back in your room for the rest of your days! I am Neville Friggin' Payne--your savior! I will have order! I will have perfection!” Neville exclaimed. Artem felt rage inside him as he exclaimed, “I object!” Heads turned as Neville recognized his son, “Artem? Oh, now what does he want?!” He exclaimed. Artem smugly looked at the people there whom are colleagues and friends of Neville’s, “Hello everyone. Havin' a good time, are ya? I loathe Payne Enterprises, first of all. Very grimy.” He said with sarcasm. “What are you doing here? It’s rude enough being alive when no one wants you, but showing up uninvited to my working station...” Neville scolded. Artem sighed, “Father! I need to talk to you.” He said. Neville looked in disgust, “Oh, now you wanna talk? It's a little late for that, so if you'll excuse me…” He said turning back to the innocent people but Artem stopped him, “You can’t continue working on these people.” He proclaimed. Neville looks at him, “And why not?” He demanded. “Because- - Because you are letting people go down in your own delusions!” Artem said brightly. “Outrageous! My people, don't listen to him.” Neville lied. “He's not your savior.” Artem convinced. “And what do you know about that?” Neville stipulated. “Well, I - - Uh - - I mean - -!” stammered Artem. “Oh, this is precious. My son has found his humanity! Oh, good Lord.” Laughed Neville. He is about to raise his weapon but Artem pulled him away, "We're not finished! Not finished!" Neville exclaimed. “You are with them, I always thought fathers cared for their children! I thought I was your son!” Artem begged. “You were never my son, you were a puppet! A joke, a fool, imagine you as my son? Family? What utter nonsense!” Neville mocked while laughing. His friends laughed while as Artem felt tears in his eyes. Just then, Artem wiped them away. He then stood there and said, “You are nothing to me.” Neville stopped laughing and looked at him incredulously, “What did you say?!” He demanded. “I said, YOU’RE NOTHING!!!!” Artem exclaimed. “I am nothing? Well, you are mistaken! I cannot believe a fool like you would hang around with these ingrantes--!” Neville shouted. “THESE ARE MY FRIENDS, YOU ARE TRESSPASSING AMONGST MY FRIENDS!!!!” Artem screamed. Emily is shocked by this, as well as everyone else. It all seemed familiar. “You wretched bastard!” yelled Neville. “IF YOU TOUCH MY FRIENDS AGAIN, I’LL FRIGGIN’ KILL YOU!!!” Artem declared. “YOU KILL ME?! RIDICULOUS! YOU ARE SCUM, LOOK AT ME BOY!!!” Neville hollered. All of a sudden, a voice spoke up startling him: “Forgive me, darling, for startling you, but you startled me, for I have never seen such a radiant beauty before.” There was a beautiful young lady approached Neville who showed his true colors of being perverted however the girl seemed familiar in white that showed her ample bosom and her hair is down. “Tell me my dear, what do you seek?” purred Neville in a sickly sweet voice. “I seek blood, gallons of course.” The girl said. Neville is shocked, “Why’s that?” He asked with a small laugh. “The years of torture and defilement have changed me Neville but this is the first you heard from a young lady like me. Violated, experimented, it’s not good for a child.” Silence remarked. Neville looked at the young lady with pure horror. “Cynthia Carroll?” He gasped. “CYNTHIA CARROLL!!!” Silence screamed. Neville backed away as he looked up in horror. “I’m tearing the world down with my new powers, all you worked hard for—WATCH IT CRUMBLED BEFORE YOU!!!” Silence exclaimed. People who were Neville’s friends and partners were being brutally murdered: Some were impaled, their heads cut off and sliced apart. They also were skewered through their mouths and also blended in a mixture that turned bloody! It was too much for Emily and the others as they looked away from the carnage. Neville is shocked, “You bitch, do you realize what you’ve done?!” He exclaimed. “Yes, I’m ending your nightmare! What’s the matter? Am I stronger than this? I’m a naughty bunny? I could never match up to standards like my family? I already have excelled, I’m your fastest weapon—your un-killable machine! But now? I’m nobody’s weapon, I’m breaking free from you!” Silence said to him. She slams her foot down on Neville and exclaims, “This is for me! My family! Artem! And Melinda! I’m sending your ass to the graveyard, your vile soul will be burning in hell!” She used her powers to cause a great massacre, Neville tried to escape but saw monstrosity of his deceased family. The monsters killed him there as he screamed in horror! “Artem, help me!” Neville exclaimed, pleading. Artem smirked, “That’s funny, wasn’t I joke to you?” He snarked. Once the gore was over, all were shocked as they burned down the building and head back to Dream State. Artem watched the building engulfed in flames as he watched the place of torment was melting and being destroy from existing. Artem finally turned his back and look forward to a new future. All of a sudden back at the agency; there was a loon of a man babbling to himself and making claims when Abigail appeared before him. “Who are you?” She asked in a chilling tone. The man then panted out a breath, “That Nightmarcher, don’t listen to him! He is a traitor to his own kind, his lies swallow you up! Don’t listen to him!!!” He stopped and looked at Abigail with a careful eye, “Miss, do I know you? Don’t I know you from someplace?” The insane man asked to Abigail. Abigail looked horrified as she shook her head. “N—No.” She whispered. “Yes! We have met before!” The man exclaimed excitedly as he came closer but Abigail used her powers to knock him out. Later, the man was in the medical room and was resting but then, Abigail’s daughters begin to cry and Abigail looked at the man closely. She looked like she was going to puke. She felt tears prickling at her eyes, “’Don’t I know you miss?’ He said.” Whispered Abigail. Her daughters are crying over their father’s comatose body. The insane man lying consciously was none other than Cobalt Stirner, Michelle’s boyfriend and Abigail’s lover. Abigail could not believe it! “You knew he was alive!” Abigail said to her Nightmarcher. “I was thinking of you, m’lady.” Nightmarcher claimed. Abigail looked at her Nightmarcher, “You lied to me…” She rasped. Her Nightmarcher lied and denied but admits the truth, saying he loves Abigail and was passionately. “What the hell did you see in that self-entitled bastard like him?!” Nightmarcher demanded. Abigail's eyes suddenly snap up to her once loyal Nightmarcher. She steps toward him, he steps back, unsure, as they embrace simultaneously. Abigail steps toward him darkly. He knows he is doomed. But steps into her arms anyway for a final, triumphant waltz: Abigail waltzes the Nightmarcher toward the roaring pit of fire. The Nightmarcher offers no resistance, fully aware of what's coming. The waltz reaches a thundering crescendo as Abigail flings him into the fiery pit where the Nightmarcher is screaming and reaching for her. But Abigail causes the pit disappeared! Seeing that, Emily was shaken with fear and looked over at Marvin. “I didn’t know you could do that to Nightmarchers.” Emily said in a shocked voice. “Yeah, guess you can.” Marvin replied. “Shit just got real.” Emily answered. She looked at the window as she could see that Abigail, her five daughters and Cobalt were together once again. 

Ever since what happened to Neville Payne, Gideon Sullivan and Constable Jacindo; it seemed everything at peace for now. Though Edom Hiroki is still out there, as for the girls—Mirani, Hitomi, Ebony, Kanara, Ashira and Maria; they’ve been rehabilitated as they reunited with their foster guardian Stella Martin. The Carroll Family and Cynthia, on the other hand, had vanished but left behind the man that was the sisters’ father. Even Abigail was gone! What nobody knew that Lily sneaked off as she held a bowl of food and quietly went to the puzzle shaped door; she looked around before opening it. Lily slipped inside and closed it, she balanced the bowl carefully as she placed it down gently. Lily waited there for a few minutes, then Abigail appeared! And so did Cynthia, Andrea, Mora, Kitty and Polly. Andrea looked at the bowl, “Pork chops? I wanted chicken!” She claimed. “Come on, adapt for now. And by the way; breaded pork chops are delicious.” Lily claimed. “Food, shelter and some place new. I can’t believe you’re letting us stay here.” Cynthia replied. “Think of it as a witness protection and it’ll save the hassle from being hunted down by Edom Hiroki.” Lily said. Abigail patted her shoulder, “We’ll keep your fears at bay, you don’t have to be afraid anymore.” She assured her. “Thank you.” Lily said softly. Cynthia looked at her, “What will you do now?” She asked. “Well, I’ll work hard and maybe one day I’m going to face Edom someday.” Lily replied. “Good for you, I think you are better off facing that bastard. You suffered the hardest.” Andrea said. Lily nodded, “Thank you.” She replied. Then, she said: “So, when you do come back to New Americana; you’ll stop the killings of remorseless bastards?” Andrea shook her head, “Nah, but we’ll make some exceptions and changes. And we won’t be tormenting the Dream State agents and their friends ever again.” She promised. Cynthia smiled wider than the rest of her family as she said, “I’ll work hard on being an agent of Dream State, that’ll be my goal when we come back.” Lily nodded, “Good to know. Sorry, but I have to get back or the others will be worried.” She said, “I promise to come back soon.” She got up and smiled at Kitty and Polly smiling up at her. Lily pat their heads, “See you soon girls. Be good.” She said. She looked up and said, “See ya Andrea.” Andrea smiled in return, “Bye Lily White.” She replied. Lily turned and walked off. “Good-bye, see you soon!” Mora called, waving. Lily waved back, “Bye!” She hollered back. Lily entered back into the agency while shutting and locking the puzzle door. That’s when she found a letter from Artem: “Dearest Lily, I do apologize for the trouble I caused. In truth, I loved you so much and always will. I’m such a selfish bastard to leave you but I’m willing to make new discoveries and improve. I also would like to study the perspective view of others, just like that Nightmarcher girl showed me. Oh Lily, if only you could see what I saw! I understand how Emily Grynte sees the lives of others; I’ll return soon my darling love so please wait for me. You are my crystal of beauty, my treasure. I cannot to return and share what I discovered. Sincerely, with love, Artem.” Lily smiled, she kissed the letter and held it close to her heart. “I love you too; I’ll be here waiting for you.” Lily whispered. In the meantime; Jerome received a letter from Artem, “Dear Jerome, I apologize for the trouble I caused, I hate to leave you but I must find out what went wrong. Perhaps make amends, I’m also studying the perspective lives of others, Emily has caused an impact upon me. I’ll return with news on my discoveries, we shall see each other again soon. Take care, and look forward to future projects to work on when I get back. You were my greatest discovery, I’ll never forget you. Your friend, Artem Payne.” Jerome smiled, he turned to Cherie Amory and they embraced each other. Meanwhile; Artem was seated on a bench with Carla Dangeri as he stared into space. “City in peril, worlds from afar through portals, The Moneta, new recruits of friends. Agents, one girl: Emily Grynte.” Artem recited. “We all know the story, Artem. Why do you want to see me? If this is about making up for what Gideon did…” Carla started to say. “You would’ve found closure, but the pain is still deep.” Artem said. Carla looked at him when Artem, “This is a confession. Forgive me, Carla, for I have sinned....A lot. I’m so sorry.” Artem said, “I know I've seen the error of my ways can't change that. But there is one thing that I can do to honor the agents.” He gave Carla a book and looked through it. Carla read the book, “Is this…?” She asked. “The perspective views of everyone within Dream State. I memorize it all in my head, I also wrote on the future worlds.” Artem said. “No way.” Carla replied in shocked. “But that’s for the future, I cannot allow to say.” Artem claimed. He heard the train coming and bids Carla farewell before boarding on. As Artem left; Carla read the book and smiled to herself, “They say a person comes into one’s life and creates an impact upon a person or more.” She remarked. The children, who were prisoners of Hadestown, that were being with the Carroll Sisters are being a better life under the care of Dream State though their testimonies of the Carroll Family had to be classified and protected from anyone else. During all the children’s glorified cheers and laughter; Lily smiled, she saw in her head of Andrea waving before she joined the rest of her family as they happily run into their new life. Meanwhile; Carla had photos of Michael and Hayato. “I need to know—why did you kill Gideon? What is the connection with Tate and Kamoku? Why did you help them and Lily? Why?” She asked. She will soon find out the truth! 

Three months later; it seemed peace has been restored since the Carroll Family had been destructive and things were going along smoothly. There was even a promotional video to show how other people can be a part of Dream State Agency and Lily has been practicing: “Attention all proud agents, have you ever considered joining the Dream State Agency? As an agent, you'll be recruiting people from other worlds. Our duty is to get to know people and finally revealed ourselves as agents that are here to help them.” Lily explained in the video she was working on. In the intervening time; Carla sat in the pews of the courthouse as she watched four guys name Eirig, Rishio, Kaimi and Shunsuke were charged on aggression. The bail is set at two times of a thousand! Carla thought for a minute, she reached a hand into her jacket pocket and pulled enough money for bail. Carla had a knowing smirk on her face. After being released on bail and into the freedom; Eirig Douglas and his friends glared against the bright sunlight, Carla stood there coolly. “Hiya boys.” She greeted. “Who are you?” Shunsuke asked. “Name’s Carla Dangeri.” Carla said. “Why did you help us?” Kaimi asked. “Saw y’all in there, you guys seem pretty interesting. C’mon, why so suspicious? Get yo’r asses in the car.” Carla retorted. Eirig and his friends stepped in without question. In the car, the four of them stare at her for awhile. “So, what’s your story?” Shunsuke asked. “I’m an impatient private investigator who has a job to do but can’t do this on my own. I’d figured, why not connect with people and you boys catch my interest.” Carla replied. Eirig just let out a “Tch!” sound like he didn’t believe her. Carla knew she was going to do a lot more convincing to get them started. “I’ll pay you bad boys one trillion bucks to screw ‘round with Dream State Believers.” Carla said. “You’re joking right?” Eirig asked in disbelief. “No, don’t believe me? I got a safe but I ain’t showin’ you shit.” Carla replied. “Sorry Carla, but we already have someone else and we cannot possibly do this.” Rishio assured her. Carla stops the car and pulls a leather bag full of one trillion bucks, shocking the guys. “I got the dough, you game? So you pretty boys are getting the worm, baby. Gonna test you guys if you’re worth an opponent to DS. You in or what?” She said. There was silence until Eirig spoke up, “This is a lot of money, hope we don’t kill anybody.” Carla raise an eyebrow, “Did I say that? I want to test you; I didn’t say murder or death.” She said. “You know ‘em that much, they ‘kill’ you if they find out you sent us to them.” Kaimi said. “I’m aware of that, they don’t scare me anymore.” Carla said. The four boys were silent for a moment, unsure what to think but Eirig had something else in mind. “We’re in.” Eirig answered, surprising his comrades. “Good.” Carla said. Later; Tate is speaking a speech and things were doing all right. “It's a pleasure to see you all again. In the future, I hope to spend time getting to know each member of our company learning about you individually.” Tate started to say but he felt the microphone fuzzed and then there was loud booming sounds! People were screaming! At that moment; Tate knew trouble was coming, he glared at Emily who knew something was on his mind. “What’s wrong?” Emily asked. “Get the brats, I want their asses here now!” Tate demanded in a soft tone. “Yes sir.” Emily said. And off she went! Tate, in the meantime, got to deal with the three guys that approached him. “Tate Kyan, such a troublesome man.” Rishio remarked. “So sardonic.” Shunsuke mocked. “So pathetic.” Kaimi laughed. “So, what you want?” Tate asked. “Just to have fun.” Eirig said. It was then a yell and an explosive blast. There was a swift motion that knocked Eirig off his feet, he looked up to see Minako standing over him. “It’s not nice to mess with the leader of our family. Shame on you, boys!” She mocked. But they were defeated by Eirig and his friends. “Sorry girls, you need to catch up to speed to us.” Kaimi flirted. “So do you.” Kamoku said, behind him. Eirig and his friends as they saw Kamoku, Onorato, Peyton, Evan and Tsubaki glaring at their opponents. “Crap, they got friends!” Kaimi exclaimed. “Knew it.” Eirig cursed. “Hold it, surrender yourself to the agency! Do it now!” Emily commanded. That night, Lily was walking and found someone on the ground. Lily was shocked by the girl injured, it was Kitara! She just couldn’t believe it so she picked her up gingerly and carried her slightly clumsily. “Shit…” Lily cursed at her weight. She looked around while exclaiming: “Somebody, help us somebody! I got a bleeding girl, she needs help!” Alas, there was no one. Lily looked even further, she didn’t stop running with Kitara slung onto her. That’s when she saw a car approaching and stepped in front of it. “STOPPPPPPPP!!!!!!” She shouted. The car screech, Lily fell to her knees. She couldn’t see in the darkness but she pleaded, “Please help me!” Later, she was in the medical room, sleeping next to Kitara. Eirig, Rishio, Shunsuke and Kaimi watched her through the window when they heard footsteps and were shocked to see Emily with a bouquet of flowers. Emily dropped the flowers and glared at them. “Emily Grynte, we meet again! Are you coming along quietly?” Eirig asked. “I will, if you can beat me.” Emily said. “Like hell!” Eirig growled as he pounced to attack but Emily used her abilities to her advantage. She held him as she grinned at him, “So you know Lily do you not?” She asked. “How did you know?” Eirig demanded. “I decode minds.” Emily said. Eirig’s retinue sprinted to attack however Emily had other plans. “Uh-uh, don’t even! Unless you want this pretty boy’s brains as the new wallpaper, I suggest you put the weapon down now.” Emily said, pointing her gun at Eirig. Rishio, Shunsuke and Kaimi did so as Emily gestured them to follow while Eirig has a gun pointed to him. “You really have a way of taking matters upon yourself.” Eirig remarked. “C’mon, I’m not evil or bad.” Emily said. “Says the girl holding the gun to my head.” Eirig commented. “Ah, I’m going through extreme measures.” Emily assured him. Her face tense and drops the weapon. She turns her head with a suspicious glare to the silhouette figure approaching. “Carla, you’re responsible for this?” Emily asked. “I told you we shouldn’t trust her!” Shunsuke exclaimed. Carla sighed, she ran her fingers through her hair. “Apologies for this, I didn’t have time to explain—not when I’m surrounded by SO many attractive young men.” She said sarcastically. Eirig and the guys are speechless, Emily is trying not to laugh but it all works out in the end with Eirig and the boys becoming recruits of course. Late at night; there was music, mingling, and food there. She was sitting with Ryker and Kamoku, "Wow. What a crowd this is." remarked Emily. "Yes, it is." Ryker agreed. Just then, someone appeared at the microphone, it was Gevrog. "May I have your attention please?" He said. Everyone stopped what they were doing as they looked at him. Gevrog cleared his throat before continuing, "I have a special award for the greatest warrior. And these go to—Emily Grynte." Emily couldn't believe this, she looked at Ryker and Kamoku which they were grinning too as she stood up and went to the stage while others were applauding. Emily was honored of her awards, the applause faded but someone was still clapping. Everyone turned to see who but they frowned or glared at that person. They looked at Larue angrily. "Oh, look at this! Ain't it touching?" mocked Larue, pretending to cry but was smirking. "I love celebrations, I really do." Emily’s eyes bulged in horror. "Our great heroes are honored at long last but you won't be honored when I play...This!" A large TV image plays of someone entering a movie cinema. Emily couldn’t believe it, "It can't be!" She gasped. Next were gunshots, people screaming. It shows images of Emily’s friends and other people being shot at. "Oh my..." Darko gasped. "Oh no...!" Emily cursed. Everyone was horrified by these images however Larue laughed. He was in hysterics of this. He thought this was all so funny? How dare he…Emily’s body tremble but felt a rough hand on her back, "Bitch, are you gonna cry--" Larue said. Emily turned to him fiercely with her telekinesis. Larue flew back into a column. "Ohhh!" The crowd gasped. "Uh oh." Jet said softly. "Em." Kamoku muttered. Ryker was furious at Jacob, he ran over at him and cried, "You will pay for that!!!!!!" "Ryker!" Minato cried. Too late, Larue pulled out a gun and fired at Ryker. Ryker fell to the ground, "Nooooo! Ryker..." Emily screamed. She rushed over to him. Emily felt hot tears running down her face, she turned to Larue. Her veins pulsed with anger. A turning point where her powers are activating. She looked up and spread out her arms, where her powers bend the lights from above. Everyone looked up in horror. "Oh crap..." Bonnie thought. Zizi and the others forced the doors opened and shouted, "Everyone out NOW!!!!" Immediately; the crowd rushes out. Peyton and Minako look back, they were concerned about their friend. "Emily!" They both cried, Evan seized him and said, "Come on, let's go!" Peyton tried to struggle but Evan pulled him away.  In the abandoned party, Emily and Larue were the only ones in there, Larue tried to attack her but Emily flexed her hand, telekinetically choking him by the throat. She threw him backwards and he landed there. Emily uses her powers to cause a fire. The others peeked inside, what they saw was hell. The whole place was scorched of fire. But the doors closed automatically. She wanted to kill him however she realized something, this wasn't sure about this and lets him live. Later, Emily stalks away from the now destroyed party in anguish over what happened.  How dare Larue did that to her, how cruel he was. Well, he won’t come around here anymore. Just then, someone followed her and came up to her, putting a hand on her. Emily whirled around, gasping. "Emily, it's me!" Ryker said with a small smile. Emily let out a sigh and embraced him. "Ryker, you're all right." She said. Emily buried her face, there was heaving of sobs. Ryker hugged her back, "I'm sorry that happened." He said, patting her back tenderly. Briar sniffed. "Oh, Ryker! It was awful. He was so mean to me..." She blubbered. Ryker could only pat her back, soothing her: "It's OK, Em. It's OK..." But he looked up and his eyes widened with terror. A deranged Larue who was smiling like a Cheshire as he held a knife. His hair was a mess and was bleeding from his hands. He panted and heaved, "I will not stop until I kill you, Emily." yelled Larue. Ryker grabbed Emily, helping her up and shouted, "Run, hurry!" They ran, however Larue chased after them. He was still clutching the knife as he waved it. Laughing maniacally. Emily, Ryker and Kamoku did not stopped. But they did, they found themselves at a cliff. Larue laughed more malicious, "End of the line, you damn ass." He exclaimed. Emily held her friends close, she glared at Larue, who lunged at them. "DIE!!!" He cried. "No!" She exclaimed. Emily telekinetically seized him by the throat and pulls him toward her but she did it too far. Emily, Ryker and Kamoku watched as Larue fell down to his death. Emily couldn’t believe what she had done. "I killed him...I....AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed hysterically, waving her hands frantically. Ryker took her hands and speaking to her, "Emily, Emily." When Emily didn’t answered; Kamoku slapped her. Emily stopped screaming, she slowly placed a hand on her cheek where she had been slapped. Emily looked at him, "Ryker..." She whispered. Kamoku sighed, "Sorry. Are you OK?" He asked. Emily feebly shakes her head. "I don't know, I can't live like…" She admitted. She went to the ledge and spread her arms out. She was about to take a step until Kamoku reached for her. "Emily, nooo!" He cried. Ryker and Kamoku seized her; Emily struggled against them as she tried to push him away. "Let go of me! Let go! Lemme--" She ranted. "Don't even try, I am not letting go no matter what you say." Ryker said. After many struggles; Emily gives up and embraces her friends. "Oh, you guys." She sobbed and begins crying until she fell asleep. Ryker carried her, she felt light weighted in his arms. When Emily woke up, she was sitting up and saw it was a little dark but empty. Emily could feel her body trembling; she dreaded to know what life has in store for her and everybody else! Ever since what happened with Emily's rage and her accidental murder of Larue; everyone is shocked what happened as they are unsure what to think. Emily stepped out of her hospital room and walked down the halls to the cafeteria. Just then, her ears perked up to hear Minako and the gang talking. And she could not believe what she was hearing: “There’s some things we need to go over. First, we have to comprehend on the incident involving Emily’s meltdown. Should we steer clear ourselves from her? Should we question whenever she lost control all because of a re-encounter with the killer’s cruelty or the tragic memory revisited? Who is Emily Grynte and what is she really?” Minako said. Kamoku sounded enraged, “What do you mean? She’s a good person!” He protested. “True but there’s a dark secret beneath her kind façade. She’s not cruel however she could have the same tactics as the Fury family. I wonder, should we be careful or take caution to the wind?” Minako said. Emily felt her heart sank, she couldn’t believe what they were saying. “Wait, should you do the same to me?! What if that was me that lost control in there? You guys need to trust Emily a little better.” Yuu said. “It’s not that we don’t trust her but…” Jade was about to say but Emily stepped in and stood in the doorway with a dark smile to her face, “Well, well. Trying to decide whether or not you trust me? How disheartening!” She remarked. The gang whirled around in shock, “Emily, uh we--” Minako is about to say however Emily claims: “Guys, I’m not upset but I’m disappointed at your faith and trust in me. C’mon guys, really?” She gave them a look. Peyton felt bad, “Emily, please. We’re trying to help you.” He begged. Emily smirked sadly, she shook her head. “Yeah, right.” She said. “Don’t you trust us? I thought you can read minds.” Evan asked. Emily glared at him, “You’re correct on that, but I’m not like a freak….I don’t intrude. Then again, maybe I do.” She said. Minako’s face was pained as she tried to protest, “Emily, I’m sorry~!” Emily turned away, “Yeah. Sure. Tell it to my retreating backside; I’m just another brethren of the Carroll Family. I can’t be trusted.” She said harshly. 

There was a deadline and it was all up to Lily for there was no time for agents to head to other worlds: “I gotta choose within the universes? No wait--people, we need more people here now!” Lily said as she typed away. “OK, got that one and this one! Let’s rock!” Lily summoned the universes she chose and warped them to DWC at once! Meanwhile; Emily was chatting Bonnie and Sylvia when they discovered dark clouds and something falling out of the cloud! Emily was the first to approach the figure, who was rising and asked: “Who are you?” She asked. Meanwhile; the figure is a brown haired boy with strange things in his hair woke up and saw Emily but he noticed the building he was in that was huge and different. The boy smiled. “Oh, how awesome!” said the boy, staring over at Emily. “Who are you?” Blushing; Emily smiled, “A boy.” She said. And then she pointed over to the brown haired boy. “Ichijou.” Emily noted, she looked at the other guy. “Juushi.” She then said. Juushi looked surprised, “How did you…” He is about to ask, but Emily pointed her forehead, “Mind over matter, my good man.” She said. Emily looked back at Ichijou and said these words. “You remind me of Kamoku.” Ichijou looked at her funny, “Why?” Ichijou asked. “Your cheerful. Cute. Dorky a little, I can tell.” Emily said. Juushi looked away and noticed Bonnie looking. She realized this and smiles at him widely. “Hi.” Chloe said to Juushi, she couldn’t help but giggle. “What?” Juushi asked. “You look like Onorato.” Bonnie noted. In the meantime; Bethany was walking in the city when she tripped almost, she cursed: “All of the…” She looked down and gasped, “Jeepers Creepers! It’s a girl!” Bethany looked around and helped the girl, who turned out to be Evelyn Lawson. In the meantime; Keiko Takase and her friends, Ayumi and Mikan as they encountered Sylvia who was looking around. Sylvia felt that Keiko is a kind yet wise young lady for her age that experienced a lot. Meanwhile; Aricia was in training against her friends when she stopped and invited Barson and Sawata while recruiting the two. During this time; Barson and Sawata looked at Aricia’s outfit and herself, they are surprised by her violent behavior. In the meantime; Isabel got a chance to meet Mikaela Kosher while Zizi and the other girls recruited Kirby Campbell. For the moment; Kamoku and Onorato was walk down talking while Ichijou and Juushi, in the meantime, while discussing but they ran into each other. But when they saw first see each other; they are shocked. “Kamoku, you’re Kamoku Makun?” Ichijou gasped. “You’re Onorato?!” Juushi gasped. They talked a little until Edom Hiroki was mentioned as Ichijou and Juushi offered to deal with him when Lily stamped her foot. “Stay away from Edom Hiroki!” Lily exclaimed, “HE’S MINE!!!!” She turned and stomped off with Ichijou and Juushi looking confused but Kamoku and Onorato nervously shrugged it off. In the meantime; Bonnie remembered her past life: She took a job with being an assistant for the children. She worked with the children, who love her very much. The kids, teachers and teaching assistants adore Bonnie--even the principal likes her too! The elementary mornings go like this: There is prayer, the Pledge of Allegiance, sing along, they have to do work, and one of the students have learning therapy. Then they go out for P.E., the children finally come back to go to the bathroom, a little break of snack before going back to class, and have lunch. In the afternoons; the children music, and they go outside to play. The kids in the middle school have a different lesson in class: then they go back to do their work, and finally they have lunch. They have music or some of them are having physical or learning therapy. And lastly they go home. Things got more frightened when a young, eccentric man name Paisley, who is bored of the sentimental normality of his life. When he first met Bonnie; Paisley hasn’t fallen for a girl in a while, and he hooked on her. The tingle he gets in his makes him feels alive! He’s feeling awfully amorous. He writes letters to claim his love for her. But Bonnie was flattered until she is disturbed to find Paisley has an insatiable interest in Bonnie and try to advance her while declaring his love for her. Bonnie laughed, however Paisley could not stop flirting and trying to make more intimate moves. Bonnie refused him and Paisley became violent, until the teachers and assistants told him to stop pestering her. Paisley was screaming: "WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME?!" As the teachers calmed him down, the principal apologized for this and promises to make it up to her. Bonnie thanked her. Then, something changed her life forever as she got a text on her phone that said, "IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, NOBODY CAN!!! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A TEACHER'S PET AND A PRINCIPAL'S LAP DOG!!!! JUST WAIT, I HAVE A SPECIAL SURPRISE FOR YOU!!!!" Entering inside the school; Bonnie looked in one of the classrooms to see the children having dinner but it ends up badly as she watched in horror as one of them choked to death as the other kids watch in horror. The nine kids couldn't sleep of what they saw but they finally went to sleep and one of them was found with their throat torn open. The eight couldn't stay in each of the rooms however one of them didn't believe there was something wrong here and decided to sleep but he never came out of his room. Seven waited, while they wait; they cut up some fruits and vegetables. One of them cut his hands by accident and bled to death. Now there were six of them as they were trying to probe a beehive. But one of them got stung by a lot of bees and he drowned into the river for he couldn't swim. Five left as they got lost in the woods but one of them caught by a hermit as he was never seen again. Now, four went by the sea as a whale came and swallowed one of them. Three went to another forest which was forbidden and was mauled by a bear. Two were lost and no place to go, they were dehydrated and try to find water. One of them died from lack of thirst and one was left. But in his devastation; the last threw himself off a cliff, and then there were none. Bonnie was so scared, she couldn't believe this was happening. She heard something was coming and she hid in the closet. She had to stay quiet, Bonnie didn't want to be found out. That's when the person enters and Bonnie couldn't believe who it was: Paisley! He looked around as he saw the massacre. Bonnie covered her mouth to keep her from breathing, "He killed them?! Those deadly traps, it was all him!" She thought. Then, she heard a gun go off and something fell. Bonnie was too scared but she peeked out from the door and gasped. Paisley laid on the floor, a gun was beside him as he laid there motionless. "He...shot himself?!" thought Bonnie. She rushed out, eyes blurred with tears as she couldn't believe this was happening. And she feared guns because of what happened to Paisley. However she stopped by the exit to see someone was sitting at the table motionless and Bonnie let out a scream, it was Paisley's mother’s body. She had been killed by her own son! Turning the knob of the door, Bonnie rushed out in a variety of emotions: Fear and sadness. For the time being, after playing around on a mission to find the Annihilator, Emily and the gang were walking when Kamoku and Evan noticed someone following and they kept turning around. They did this many times, but they saw someone crouching down and a pale complexion. Kamoku and Evan screamed as they slammed into Emily and the others, where they complain at why they were slamming into them. Kamoku and Evan pointed behind them frantically, they turned and looked to see the figure approaching. Emily couldn’t believe it: It was a girl who is half human and half Wendigo. The girl glances over at her, Emily was frozen with fear but managed to talk to her: "Hi, I'm Emily." She said. The Infestation girl stood up like a human and moved her head side to side before smiling as she said, "My name is Penelope Deimos. Call me Penny." Emily was stunt, "You can talk?" She gasped. Penny giggled, "Duh! 'Course I can!" She replied. However, she sniffed the air and licked her lips. Ryker and the others were confused. Penny could not believe it, then she saw monsters about to pounce and then, Penny sprinted into action! She tackled them to the ground, growling like a wild animal as she tears at them with her claws ad gobbled them up. But noticed Penny and the others were staring back at her, "Do you mind?!" Penny snapped, "Trying to eat here." “Sorry!” Emily cried out. They turned away but they were nervous and scared by this girl. They found her! The Annihilator of New Americana! Once Penny turned to them and said, "OK, I'm done. You can look now." The trio turned and stared at Liz with amazement. Liz cautiously steps towards them slowly as she assured them, "Don't be afraid, I will never hurt a human being. I can't eat human flesh." Kamoku asked, "Who are you? Are you the Annihilator?" Liz nods, "Yeah. Well, that's what everyone around town calls me but they don't know what I look like." That’s when she begins her tale on how she became to be: Penny Deimos was a high school graduate is destined to be a detective and to solve crimes. However, things changed when she is invited to the beach with some friends so she puts aside her work to take a break! How bad could a day at the beach be? It was a perfect day of precise weather and everyone was having a good time at the beach: Swimming, sunbathing, and other great activities. Then, it all turned to horror on that day. Penny came out after her feet were dipped in the shallow waters of the beach. She emerged from the ocean to say, "Guys? There's something wrong with this beach." To prove her point; the skin of her feet was melted off and her bony toes were exposed. Worst, the salty water was burning and kids cried at how painful it was. Parents comfort their children but they are horrified when they discovered the burn against their skin. It all became chaos: People screamed, their arms thrashing as there was melted flesh, bleeding stumps of where hands and arms used to be, and bones were exposed. The medics arrived but they didn't look like any medics, they took all those with damaged bodies and others who didn't suffer the same effects. Penny and the people with no damaged skin try to escape but they were knocked unconscious. When Penny woke up, she was lead into a horror house where she saw a room of terrors: A man was in pain as metal bars against his chest yelled out and grimaced. A woman was screaming and blabbering something incoherently as needles were being injected into her. A female scientist bent over as she placed the jagged blade on the side of the patient's cheek. Slowly, she began slicing into the patient's right cheek. Blood drizzled down the patient's neck as the scientist did it. The side of her teeth began to show after about ten seconds. As the saw went lower on the patient's face, more of her teeth began to show on the side. Blood covered almost the entire right side of her face. She eventually got to the bottom of her jaw bone, and sawed a tiny piece off of it too. Her cheek fell to the ground with a small thud, and the scientist put the saw in her lap and looked emotionless. Then, the poor patient screamed in extreme pain. She screamed, and put her hands over her now absent cheek. She continued to scream in agony for about ten seconds. She pushed the patient back on the autopsy table as the scientist then raised the saw up to her right shoulder, and began cutting just as slowly as last time. Penny remembered how she felt the wetness of the ocean water on her feet. It was warm, and tingled. The tingling increased and the warmth turned to a heat. Then, she remembered that she heard that scream which was joined by others from all around me and he could feel the terror of everyone on the beach becoming one rising wave of panic. He saw a young girl run in with the surf, screaming, her skin melting over her bikini. A portly man in a swimsuit ran in the water and fell. When his arms came up they were bone to the elbow, with great flaps of dissolving skin hanging like cloth. A young man pulled his tiny daughter in by the arms, dragging behind her the stumps that had been her legs. The father watched them come in, running, thrashing, falling, all of their skin melting from their horrified faces and revealing the white bone beneath. Penny was awestruck as she couldn't believe it. Just then, Penny discovers that she has some sort of parasite inside her! The scientists assured her that her parasite wasn't harmful but yet, it was changing her. Penny begged them to take it out of her. They refused, telling her that it was 'safe to wait awhile'. Penny did wait, wait in that dark room as she swore she heard screams of pain from the other rooms. She couldn't sleep and she could not even close her eyes. All those people, who were they and why were they screaming their heads off? She had no idea what was going on, it was scaring her. She must have fallen asleep because she woke up to hear the door creaked open and saw the doctors in the doorway, "Are you ready?" Moments later, Penny was lying on the autopsy table of the surgery; the surgeons told her that they were going to keep her awake. They were cutting into her and then, they pulled out the parasite in front of her! Ignoring all the beeping and flashes from the machines, Penny became dizzy and she fainted. When she woke up, Penny was shocked to see monsters clawing at her and she managed to push them off! But then, she discovers that she can eat the flesh of these monsters, which she found out that they were called 'ghoulish’. However if Penny eats human flesh; the skin she consumed will make her vomit. So she is destined to eat ghoul's flesh. It was during that time that Penny came across two con artists, who are cannibalizing a hooker. Penny was shocked to discover it was the club singer! Penny was sickened and ran but the con artists followed! Just then, Penny bumped into a guy. Penny fell and clutched her head, "Aww, that's gonna leave a mark." She moaned. Noticing the guy was also in pain, Penny apologized and the girl forgives her. "Hi, do you trust me?" The guy asked after he assured her. Penny looked at him with a confused expression, "Huh?" They managed to escape and hide in an alley. Once they got away, the guy exhaled. "Glad I didn't have to go and hurt anyone. You OK?" He asked. Penny caught her breath and smiled, "Yeah, thanks." She said. But the con artists grabbed the guy from behind and were about to gut him however Penny turned into a Wendigo and saved the guy! The con artists turned out to be Wendigo experimentation! Penny chewed on their bodies and eats them! After eating them; the guy looked over Penny and seemed dazed. “Better?” He asked. Penny smiled happily as she almost forgot about the guy being there, “Much.” She said. Penny pulled away as her mouth was all smeared with red and licked her lips but she looked up to see the guy. He was shocked but instead of screaming, the guy was amazed! "I have many questions, first: You find Infestations tasty huh?" And Penny found companionship in this strange guy! The guy turned out to be Besnik, an autopsy doctor and he works at the morgue. “I drink blood and get visions, flashes of memories.” Penny explained to him. She also tells her craving for Wendigos’ flesh and the repulsive taste she has for human taste that makes her sick. Seeing the nightmares from what happened in that building of torture; Penny sighed, “How many more people need to suffer like this?” She thought. Whoever was behind this, they were going to pay dearly for what they did! Hearing this story; Emily and the others help keep Penny’s secret from everyone else however Taron, Ronda’s right hand man became suspicious of Penny’s ‘visions’ and her diet with ‘white meat’. He begins following Penny and Besnik quietly, discovering Penny as the Annihilator! He doesn’t confront her and pretends he doesn’t know but acts mysterious towards Penny, even to Besnik. Rufus wasn’t the only suspicious; Taron became curious and begins to research on the red liquid and white meat—he discovered its blood and Infestation flesh! He discovers Penny’s secret as the Annihilator, but doesn’t tell anyone yet he confronts Penny and Besnik! Once told the truth of Penny; Taron has some compassion towards her situation. 


Meanwhile; Daisy remembered a terrifying experience she had: She remembered that she had to get into the mall. The mall was huge and big, escalators all around and shops that surround her. Above her was a large skylight, shaped like a hexagon and made the mall inside bright like heaven was shining down, a sign to say it was going to be a good day. As she was walking, she noticed something was up when she passed the entrance and only about more than a few gunmen came in and that's when it all began! A shooting, shots were everywhere. Daisy was so scared so she ducked into one of the booths, pretending to be dead so they wouldn't find her. It was oh so quiet that she could hear the cheerful music playing overhead and she passed out in the silence until she felt someone beside him, "Poor sweet girl...." said a man's voice. She looked up, "Help me..." She whimpered. The man was surprised that she was still alive and helped her up. She and other survivors got out of there but she was in tears at what she saw. She heard that there were more people being held hostage. Meanwhile; Emily remembered the memories in her head: there was music, mingling, and food there. She was sitting with Ryker and Kamoku, "Wow. What a crowd this is." remarked Emily. "Yes, it is." Ryker agreed. Just then, someone appeared at the microphone, it was Gevrog. "May I have your attention please?" He said. Everyone stopped what they were doing as they looked at him. Gevrog cleared his throat before continuing, "I have a special award for the greatest warrior. And these go to—Emily Grynte." Emily couldn't believe this, she looked at Ryker and Kamoku which they were grinning too as she stood up and went to the stage while others were applauding. Emily was honored of her awards, the applause faded but someone was still clapping. Everyone turned to see who but they frowned or glared at that person. They looked at Larue angrily. "Oh, look at this! Ain't it touching?" mocked Larue, pretending to cry but was smirking. "I love celebrations, I really do." Emily’s eyes bulged in horror. "Our great heroes are honored at long last but you won't be honored when I play...This!" A large TV image plays of someone entering a movie cinema. Emily couldn’t believe it, "It can't be!" She gasped. Next were gunshots, people screaming. It shows images of Emily’s friends and other people being shot at. "Oh my..." Darko gasped. "Oh no...!" Emily cursed. Everyone was horrified by these images however Larue laughed. He was in hysterics of this. He thought this was all so funny? How dare he…Emily’s body tremble but felt a rough hand on her back, "Bitch, are you gonna cry--" Larue said. Emily turned to him fiercely with her telekinesis. Larue flew back into a column. "Ohhh!" The crowd gasped. "Uh oh." Jet said softly. "Em." Kamoku muttered. Ryker was furious at Jacob, he ran over at him and cried, "You will pay for that!!!!!!" "Ryker!" Minato cried. Too late, Larue pulled out a gun and fired at Ryker. Ryker fell to the ground, "Nooooo! Ryker..." Emily screamed. She rushed over to him. Emily felt hot tears running down her face, she turned to Larue. Her veins pulsed with anger. A turning point where her powers are activating. She looked up and spread out her arms, where her powers bend the lights from above. Everyone looked up in horror. "Oh crap..." Bonnie thought. Zizi and the others forced the doors opened and shouted, "Everyone out NOW!!!!" Immediately; the crowd rushes out. Peyton and Minako look back, they were concerned about their friend. "Emily!" They both cried, Evan seized him and said, "Come on, let's go!" Peyton tried to struggle but Evan pulled him away.  In the abandoned party, Emily and Larue were the only ones in there, Larue tried to attack her but Emily flexed her hand, telekinetically choking him by the throat. She threw him backwards and he landed there. Emily uses her powers to cause a fire. The others peeked inside, what they saw was hell. The whole place was scorched of fire. But the doors closed automatically. She wanted to kill him however she realized something, this wasn't sure about this and lets him live. Later, Emily stalks away from the now destroyed party in anguish over what happened.  How dare Larue did that to her, how cruel he was. Well, he won’t come around here anymore. Just then, someone followed her and came up to her, putting a hand on her. Emily whirled around, gasping. "Emily, it's me!" Ryker said with a small smile. Emily let out a sigh and embraced him. "Ryker, you're all right." She said. Emily buried her face, there was heaving of sobs. Ryker hugged her back, "I'm sorry that happened." He said, patting her back tenderly. Briar sniffed. "Oh, Ryker! It was awful. He was so mean to me..." She blubbered. Ryker could only pat her back, soothing her: "It's OK, Em. It's OK..." But he looked up and his eyes widened with terror. A deranged Larue who was smiling like a Cheshire as he held a knife. His hair was a mess and was bleeding from his hands. He panted and heaved, "I will not stop until I kill you, Emily." yelled Larue. Ryker grabbed Emily, helping her up and shouted, "Run, hurry!" They ran, however Larue chased after them. He was still clutching the knife as he waved it. Laughing maniacally. Emily, Ryker and Kamoku did not stopped. But they did, they found themselves at a cliff. Larue laughed more malicious, "End of the line, you damn ass." He exclaimed. Emily held her friends close, she glared at Larue, who lunged at them. "DIE!!!" He cried. "No!" She exclaimed. Emily telekinetically seized him by the throat and pulls him toward her but she did it too far. Emily, Ryker and Kamoku watched as Larue fell down to his death. Emily couldn’t believe what she had done. "I killed him...I....AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed hysterically, waving her hands frantically. Thinking of that memory over and over again; Emily didn’t know how but she was going to make this up somehow and she needed time very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment