Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 9, 2016

AOT VS Seraph of the End

Can you imagine a battle between Attack on Titan and Seraph of the End? Yeah, yeah, hate me all you want but hey at least this will be entertaining. Have fun! --KatDon 

Suddenly shots get fired at the Scots which they hide behind anything else they can find to avoid the blue flames and the green yet black colors of light. The firing stops and everyone looks from where they were hiding. An angry Guren and the rest of his squad alongside him--Yuu and his friends too--walk in through the destroyed entrance. Hange Zoe approached the Lieutenant Colonel; calm as she could ever be.  

Hange Zoe: Honestly Guren, don’t you think I feel bad enough all ready? 
Guren Ichinose: (seizes Hange’s shirt collar angrily) You maniac! You crazy bitch, how dare you go and try to get us all kill by your plan that you…
Hange: EREN! JEAN! HELP ME OUT HERE! 
Blades near Guren 
Eren Jaeger: Let her go, you bastard!
Jean Kirstein: Do it or else! 
Guren: IDIOT! KIMIZUKI! TAKE THESE TWO DOWN! 
Yuu and Kimizuki attacked Eren and Jean 
Eren: Aah~!!
Jean: Errgh! 
Yuu Hyaguya: I’LL TEACH YOU A LESSON FOR TRYING TO THREATEN GUREN!!! 
Shinya steps forward with that smile he has
Shinya Hiragi: Now, now, can’t we settle this like civilized people? 
Guren loosens his grip and releases Hange, who straightens herself. 
Eren: Oh? I think you should regret on dealing with ME!!!! 
Commotion of a fight was going on as Shinya gestured them to the seats. 
Shinya: Now, let’s converse shall we?
Fight is still going on. 
Jean: WANNA TRY ME ASSHOLE?! 
Shiho Kimizuki: BRING IT ON!!! 
Shinoa: (smiles smugly) Don’t fret, we’ll make sure they don’t kill each other. 
Armin: (astounded) You’re not worried? Really? 
Shinoa: No, actually I find it interesting to see. I can see an uncanny resemblance with these two. 
Back with Guren and Hange, who are ignoring the fight going on
Guren: You got some explaining to do, Commander. 
Hange: Not everything was going to plan, how did I know that Reiner was there. 
Guren: REINER? He was there?! 
Hange: Yes, I’m sorry. I know it was hasty but I do apologize. Next time if this happen, I’ll be sure to give you some closure. It wasn’t smart so no need. 
Guren: Damn right it wasn’t smart, if this happens again there won’t be a next time. We’ll all be killed because of you. 
Background noise: 
Yuu: Feel the wrath of ASURAMARU!!!!
Eren: I’m not scared of a demon!!!! I’LL SLAUGHTER YOUR DEMON IN HALF!!!
Kimizuki: ON THE COUNT OF NINE, I’M OPENING THE DEVIL’S COFFIN AND WIPE YOU OUT–KISEKI-O! 
Jean: OH NO YOU DON’T, YOU ASSHOLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment