Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Jawbreaker Banshee--Chapter 3

This here is my third chapter, people. Aynia continues to fight while she comes across people with troubling about 'personal demons'. And also, Aynia learns the truth about Clidna and her past while she also discovers three corpses of murdered girls and a serial killer is out there. What would she do? Find out. Anyway, please enjoy! --KatDon 

Chapter 3: Experience Grace 

Even thought she was on higher ranks, she had other bonus ranks to fight and not kill like she did with those 'creepy kinds'. While she was finished with lunch; Aynia's cell phone rang and she answered it. "Aynia, it's me. Your next fight is arranged." Mongfind replied in a chipper voice. Aynia nodded, "Gotcha." She confirmed. She hung up and head over to the arena. Her phone beeped and on it says a name followed by a computer voice: "TRAIAN PALMER." Then, the opponent's voice responded back: "I will not fall!" Aynia faced Traian and fought him but he was a gentleman and a nice guy. As her hand touched the temple of his forehead; she could see his memories: Traian stirred in his sleep and moaned, then he opened his eyes. My, what beautiful eyes he had. He saw the girl, startled he sat up. "You--you saw me here?" He asked, stammering. "Oh, of course." The girl replied. "I saw you lying there, I thought for a second you were dead." Traian panicked, he stood up and ran off. The girl watched him go, she wondered of his erratic behavior. "Who was that boy?" The girl thought. Later, Traian Palmer returned back to his house. "Hey, I'm home!" called Traian. Then a loud voice blurted out, "HELLO TRAIAN!!!" And then Traian earned a drop-kick. "Yikes! The hell?!" demanded Traian. It was his father who had caused this, "You're late, son! Dinner's at six, have you forgotten about that?" He scolded. "Shut up! I had a hard day!" Traian bantered, the fight continued. The two girls, who was the sisters of Traian, watched at it all. "Oh, c'mon! Not again!" protested Kora. The other seemed laidback and calm about this situation. "Leave them, think of it as a father-son moment." Russhell said. "They always do this ridiculous head-butting." Kora claimed. "You want me to remind what happened last time?" Russhell reminded.  In one split moment when she let go, she defeated Traian; she was bonus ranked 1. Later, another battle awaited for her by one phone call: "Aynia, it's me. Your next fight is arranged." Mongfind replied in a chipper voice. Aynia nodded, "On my way, m'lady." She confirmed. She hung up and head over to the arena. Her phone beeped and on it says a name followed by a computer voice: "SARUTOBI VALIN." Then, the opponent's voice responded back: "Wanna have some fun, girlie?" Sarutobi was cocky and arrogant in the battle but Aynia brushed her fingers on his arm and could see his memories:In the meantime; in a house on his own. The phone rang: "I got it, I got it! Yeeessss! Whoa!" Sarutobi Valin ranted. He picked up the phone, "Hel-lo?" He said. A young girl's voice answered, "Big Brother? That you?" Sarutobi was happy to hear this voice, "Kannon, 'sup sis?" He exclaimed. "You coming to my recital right? I've been practicing on my flute." Kannon replied. "Of course, my baby sister is a musician and it's gonna be sw-eet!" said Sarutobi, sounding all mushy. The voice was not his sister, "That's what you said once." Sarutobi made a face. "Ma, you should've said something! Man o' man!" He complained. "Listen, Saru. I hope you're not working on that day." said his mother. "I doubt it." answered Sarutobi. "Kannon never gets to see you, and neither do I." His mother said. "I know." Sarutobi said with a sigh. "I'm serious, I--We miss you very much." said his mother.  "I know, I'll see you. I've trained a lot so maybe I'll take a break soon." Sarutobi vowed to his mother.  Sarutobi begins to sit there alone, away from the celebration. Just then, a storm came in and ruined the party. The others tried to evacuate however Sarutobi accidentally fell over and the water was attempting drowning him under as Sarutobi tried to reach the surface but the currents were too strong! He couldn't swim back up, he tried and pushed further. But it was no use, he was going to be in a watery grave. He didn't get the chance to tell the girl he'd love how he felt about her. He fell unconscious, but he felt himself being pulled to shore. 

His head was up from the water he was underneath before. The next sound he heard was the birds chirping and the ocean was calm. He heard voices but he didn't see them for his eyes were closed: "Is he dead?" A girl's voice asked. "Yes, I knew it." said the girl happily. Sarutobi felt a hand running through his hair. That hand felt nice in his hair. "Who's there?" He wondered. "He is so beautiful..." mused the girl's voice.  Sarutobi was astounded, confused by this pretty song of a siren voice. "Wha--?" He thought. The girl begin to sing again, "Oh boy, Come back to me, I could die of love for you." Sarutobi found his words, "Wow...That was beautiful." He said softly. Aynia gasped and let go! Her heart was beating faster and she managed to defeat him! She was now bonus ranked 2. Later, another phone call: "Aynia, it's me. You're next fight is arranged." Mongfind replied in a chipper voice. Aynia nodded, "Gotcha." She confirmed. She hung up and head over to the arena. Her phone beeped and on it says a name followed by a computer voice: "JIMMY BADDEN." Then, the opponent's voice responded back: "Be prepared!" Aynia fought Jimmy and managed to see his memories in the process: At a city of downtown, there was bustle and walking among the light of day. "Meat! Fresh meat! Get ya meat!" A meat vendor called out. Just then, out of the corner of his eye; he saw a hand near his stand and he cried out, "What? You?!" He pointed to a young teen boy. The boy looked at him, before he fled from sight. "HEY, GET BACK HERE!" The boy, name Jimmy Badden, kept running and running as he will never turn back until he got to the alley. Where his best friend Alexander Monohan is waiting. "Did you get it?" asked his best friend. Jimmy pulled out a piece of meat: "Got it, dude." He confirmed. An excited grin came on Alexander's face, "Yes! And now, we feast!" He said. The two friends begin to gnaw and tear at the meat. It's been three days since they didn't eat and they were living on the streets since they were little. As they were eating; Jimmy became thoughtfully so he expresses his thoughts with his brother. "Alexander, don't you want to escape these rags? Maybe find something better to do around here Alex?" He asked. Alexander shrugged, "I don't know, Jim. Maybe." He said with a shrug as he chowed down his meat. Jimmy had a dreamy look on his face, "Just...A better life, away from the streets...." He said. "Leave her alone." A voice said. The three ganster turned around to see Jimmy approaching them, "Turn away, and get out of here." He commanded. "Aww, who's the tough guy?" said the second thug. "The lady here won't give up the dough she has in the bag." said the leader smugly. "That's her money and none of your concern." replied Jimmy. The girl is about to take out the leader, but she was punched in the face and fell down. The three thugs laugh, they were about to take it until Jimmy kicks the leader's hand. "That's for laying a hand on a girl." He said. The second was about to attack, but Sonny grabbed him from behind and tackled him. "That's for calling her a bitch." Jimmy continued, still gesturing towards the girl. The third is about to run, however Jimmy blocked him and knocked him out. "And that's, for anyone, that tries to escape." finished Trip. The other three ran off in terror from Jimmy. Later, The girl regains consciousness, when she heard Jimmy's voice: "Hey, are you OK?" The girl opened her eyes, her blurry vision cleared to see Jimmy standing before her. "Don't worry, they won't come around to hurt you anymore." Jimmy said to her. The memories ended as Aynia defeated Jimmy. And she was bonus ranked 3. 

Later, her cell rang again! Boy, she was a busy girl for doing this: "Aynia, it's me. Your next fight is arranged." Mongfind replied in a chipper voice. Aynia nodded, "OK, coming." She confirmed. She hung up and head over to the arena. Her phone beeped and on it says a name followed by a computer voice: "ALEXANDER MONOHAN." Then, the opponent's voice responded back: "Show me what you got." Aynia fought Alexander but she touched him and could see his memories inside her brain: Alexander was in the bathroom as he rummaged through his bag, looking for something and he found it--A gun! He stood there, gaping at it for a moment. He has two look alike alter egos--One in a heavenly white attire and the other wore an unhallowed black attire. "So, what are you waiting for?" asked Dark Alexander. Alexander shrugged, "I don't know, I just--I'm having second thoughts." He admitted. "Second thoughts? About what? You want them to pay right?" Dark Alexander asked with disbelief in his voice. "Yeah, but...." Alexander said slowly, Light Alexander spoke up: "He's saying we could've told someone--Someone that would have listened and helped us!" "Not us, him! Idiot, c'mon--This is do or die." Dark Alexander snapped. "What if I don't want to die? I'm young and have a future ahead." Alexander replied. "Nobody even gave you encouragement to begin with, so what's there to live for?" Dark Alexander reminded. "He could've been a poet! An artist, anything!" Light Alexander exclaimed. "Stay out of this, what are you--his district attorney? Our guy is human and has a voice y'know. SO SHUT YOUR FACE!!!!" yelled Dark Alexander. "WHY DON'T YOU BOTH SHUT UP?! GEEZ, I'M TIRED OF THIS ANGEL AND DEVIL ON MY SHOULDERS CRAP!!!" Alexander shouted. The door creaked opened. "Hey loser, get your ass back to class!" One of the bullies demanded, snapping Alexander away from his imaginary friends. The stall door went clack, it opened with a squealing squeak. The gun clicked and there was a gunshot that frightened everyone.  The memory ended when Aynia lets go and defeats Alexander; result in being bonus ranked 4. But she wasn't done yet, there was someone else she has to fight before getting to the finals. After Traian and his friends were defeated, they were curious by the mysterious girl with such fascinated abilities. They decide to observe her fighting, alongside Gavin and Bran. In the arena; Aynia is puzzled to meet a strange girl by the name of Ligeia Renate, who's occupation is exorcist and she is Aynia's opponent. "Hi. Are you my opponent?" asked Aynia. "Yes, my name is Ligeia. How do you do?" Ligeia said with such politeness. "Good, I'm Aynia. Well, good luck to both of us." Aynia said. Ligeia nodded, "You too." She said with a smile. Then, the battle begins. During the fight, Aynia made in contact as her finger touched her arm and begins to see Ligeia's memories: 
As a child; Ligeia was born to an alcoholic father and drug-addicted mother. The couple regularly fought in front of Ligeia, who usually with her hiding in fear behind the living room couch, showed her no attention or affection, and were not interested in religion. One night, the fight escalated to a horrific outcome—Little Ligeia was hiding again behind the couch would witness her dad killed mom, then took his own life. This resulted in some people from the city taking the girl to another home, one completely different from her prior one – this home featured a compassionate family who regularly attended church. On Ligeia's first visit to church, while in Catechism Class, she noticed on the wall a picture of The Holy King hanging on the crucifix. She commented that she did not know who the man was, but knew that he had to have come down from the cross—as she recognized the man as the one who comforted her while she witnessed her parents' violent deaths. In her troubled teen years; Ligeia begin to have a vision in her mind: There was no pearly gate. The only reason this man knew he was in a cave was because he had just passed the entrance. The rock wall rose behind him with no ceiling in sight. The man knew this was it, this was what religion talked about, what man feared .. He had just entered the gate to hell. He felt the presence of the cave as if it was a living, breathing creature. The stench of rotten flesh overwhelmed him. Then there was the voice, it came from inside and all around: "Welcome." "Who are you?", The man asked, trying to keep his composure. "You know", the thing answered. The man did know. "You are the devil", He stuttered, quickly losing his composure. "Why me? I've lived as good as I could". The silence took over the space as his words died out. It seemed like an hour went by before the response came. "What did you expect?" The voice was penetrating but patient. "I don't know .. I never believed any of this", He uttered "Is that why I am here?" Silence. He continued: "They say the greatest trick you ever pulled was convincing the world you don't exist." He said. "No, the greatest trick I ever pulled was convincing the world that there is an alternative." said the thing. "There is no Sacred King?" The man asked as he shivered. The cave trembled with the words: "I am KING!" High school. Some people hate it. The students picking on you, they don't leave you alone. Well. That's what is like for three 16 year old teens: Lisardo, Barchiel, and Idina. They were loners who wants to have friends, but with with their different clothes and her crazy abusive families; they were outcasts. The bullies that pick on them are Axel, Regina, Venera and of course, Ligeia herself. The bell rang, Idina collected her things and rushed out of the room. Idina hated her next class, which was gym. Here was two reasons: The first one was that she wasn't the most athletic and always hit someone in the head or get hit. The second one was Regina, Venera, and Ligeia were there to bully her mercilessly at her screw ups. Today, Idina was klutzy than usual today. "Eat shit, disgusting little pig!" jeered Regina. The others laugh, except for Idina. 

Things got worse when Lisardo and Barchiel were looking for Idina as they had to get to school but they couldn't find out where she was until they found her in the backyard; she had took her own life as both boys were devastated by this sight. They even found a note from Idina that says: "By the time you read this, I just want to say that I have been trying so hard to deal with these people but it's not enough. They harass me more than they do it to you guys. They take my clothes, they made fun of my writing, but now they are always stalking me and trying to hurt me in unspeakable ways. I can't take this anymore! I want to end this now, I wish I could speak out but no one won't hear me there at school. I'm so sorry." The two boys were upset, and so they decided to get their revenge! They started a massacre that changes Ligeia's life forever as she is haunted by how people who were murdered are in some sort of fire, begging for help. In the meantime about weeks and a month later, Ligeia was recovering from the tragedy when she came across a vision of a letter from a friend to his own best friend: "Dear Lazarus: I feel bad for all the people I rejected. I remember it all. “Do you believe in the King of Kings?” a preacher asked me, a couple years ago. I replied, “He isn’t real. Get away from my house. My answer’s no.” But the man kept on reciting scriptures anyway, trying to make me believe. And I just laughed into his face and told him he should leave. “Get out of my face,” I said, “I don’t know you. It’s time for you to go.” And as he walked away, I shouted, “Tell your imaginary friend I said hello.” The man turned around, looked into my eyes, and said, “I‘ll keep your in my prayers.” “Don’t waste your time,” I replied, “No one’s listening, no one even cares.” I was walking down a busy street one sunny afternoon; When I saw a man with a sign that read, “I’m starving. I’ll die soon.” I laughed and handed him a penny and said, “Here you go. Do you need more?” He nodded his head but I said, “Too bad. Get yourself a job, if you’re so poor.” He lifted his head and said, “One day I’ll be rich. The King Above has a place for me up there,” And then he pointed to the sky. “He isn’t up there,” I told him and proudly stated, “Your King is a lie.” The man smiled at me, pulled out a rusty bible, and began to read the words, as a crowd gathered around. But I snatched the book from his bony hands, and threw it on the ground. The people standing near us, looked at me in disbelief; they didn’t think what I did was funny. “Why did you do that?” One woman asked, as she handed the man some money. “Because I don’t like false advertisement,” I told her and turned to go. But I forgot to look both ways before I crossed the street, and little did I know…A car was coming right at me, there was nothing I could do. It smashed into my body, and through the air I flew. When I opened up my eyes, I wasn’t lying on the street anymore. And an angel grabbed me as it dragged me away from the gate. I asked him multiple times of where he was taking me. Finally, he told me that only those, whose names were written in the Book of Life, could enter into Heaven and the rest would be condemned to Hell forever. Man I was scared. The angel threw me into some kind of holding cell. Where I’ve been sitting and thinking for a long long time. Do you want to know what I’ve been thinking about? I’ve been thinking about YOU. No! The angels are at the door. Oh no, no! They’re coming in and they’re pointing at me. They’re grabbing me and carrying me out of the room. I already can smell the burning sulfur and brimstone. I can see the edge of the cliff. We’re coming closer. They’re holding me over the flames. I am damned forever. This is it. They are throwing me in! This is my new home, the damnation.....Signed your friend, Dives."

Afraid of what happened; Ligeia try to push it out of her mind but the visions came by. In other visions; was the innocence being tortured by the wicked so they turned to the devil for help and he agrees to help, for he will take their tormentors to Hell but after that's done, the innocence must go to Hell too after they die. The devil says that they will never know the joys of Heaven; they will enter a world full of pain and agony. Then, there were terrifying images of people being in Hell of fire, blood, pain, and demons. The third and last is where a man who has been in purgatory of a near death experience but an angel of purgatory allowed him to be revived on Earth. So the man returned back to life on earth but realize that a tragedy was about to occur; he tried to stop it while begging to God to not let anyone die. It turns out the man was tricked b the angel of purgatory and was sent to Hell, where the Devil welcome him to the eternal torment and laughed at the man's pain as his soul was burning forever! Ligeia has severe panic attacks and is calmed down, she becomes fearful, distraught, and has another panic attack however she calms down and gives herself a break. More and more; Liegeia suffers panic attacks. One day, Ligeia lay down on the floor and she fell asleep with a troubled brain, she dreamt that she rode on a hell-bound express. The engine with blood was red and damp, And brilliantly lit by a brimstone lamp; An imp, for fuel, was shoveling bones, While the furnace rang with a thousand groans. The boiler was filled with lager beer; And the Devil himself was the engineer. Then in the distance there rose such a roar, "Ha! Ha!" croaked the Devil, "We're nearing hell." Ligeia awoke with an agonized cry, And she prayed as she never had prayed before To be saved from the Devil's power; And her prayers and her cries were not in vain, For she never more rode on the hell-bound express. The next day; Ligeia had been wandering the streets when the strange young lady with a Cheshire grin stopped and offered her a ride. Ligeia tried to refuse however the lady insist out of kindness. Later; Ligeia sat quietly in the back seat of the car, which is driven by a young lady with platinum blonde hair and her bangs in a curtain style. Next to her in the passenger seat was a young boy with tan skinned and a buzz shaved hairdo. He looked like a bodyguard, because he had a gun in his hand. "I don't think we've been introduced." the woman said in the driver's seat, interrupting Idina's reverie: "My name is Nesace Azazel. And this young man is Angelos." Ligeia looked up, "Nice to meet you two." She said. "So, where did you from? Walking by yourself?" asked Nesace. Ligeia looked up, "I...I don't want to say much personal information if that's OK." replied Ligeia, nervously. Nesace nodded, understanding. "Yeah, OK. I won't probe anymore." She said, looking at the road.

Ligeia arrived in a place called Al Aaraaf, where she meets the others there who are part of Nesace's crew, besides Angelos--who's real name is Michelangelo--that is. There was the woman who swings both ways between females and males, she kicks ass and is loyal to Nesace, her name is Iolanthe 'Ianthe'. Others on the squad are Daphnis, Helias, Malcom, Bastet, Wayland, Lepus, Garuda, Susannah, Morpheus, and his girlfriend Flora. One moment later after having a breakdown; Ligeia woke up wearing a dark violet dress, a black cloak and violet hair as she proceeds to explore a crepuscular labyrinth with a lantern. She walks in closer as she finds an apple and she eats it. Then, the walls close in on her. Ligeia pushes the labyrinth, the walls open up to reveal a hall of mirrors to a colossal mirror in the end. When Ligeia reaches the giant mirror, she sees herself as a torturous and evil person which terrifies her. She attempts to break the mirror. Ligeia finally shatters the mirror, shards went everywhere. There is Ligeia in a wheelchair which she is trembling. In the hallway, two guard block her. Magical waves exude from her which send the guards flying and cures Ligeia. Ligeia gets up from the wheelchair and runs down the hallway to the exit. The doors open to reveal a beautiful labyrinth full of colorful flora where Ligeia is wearing cream Greek dress covered with strings of pink and yellow flowers and green leaves and has a pink, blue, and orange butterfly in her hair. But then, terror turned all that is happy into something dark. And Ligeia woke up screaming, while Nesace and the others trying to calm her down. Later, Ligeia told Nesace what was going on. Then Nesace decided to take her aside for a moment to ask her some things. Once they were alone, Nesace looked over at the frightful Ligeia. "Ligeia? Do you know where the wicked go after death?" asked Nesace. "They go to Gehenna," replied Ligeia. "And what is Gehenna? Can you tell me that?" asked Nesace. Ligeia was resistant to say it but she did anyway, It--it--it's a--a--A pit full of fire and the wicked scream in great torment." She blurted out. "Would you like to fall into that pit, and to be burning there forever?" asked Nesace. Ligeia shook her head, "No." She said. "What should you do?" Nesace asked. "Beseech! No, not just that....I wanto to help the wicked change their hearts, I'll do anything to save them from the depths of the fire and brimstone!" exclaimed Ligeia. Nesace looked at her with interest in what she said, "Do you want to do that?" She asked. "Yes! Let me exorcise them! I wish to help them! I'll give them the purification so they won't entered the gates of hell!" It was quiet as Nesace looked down at Ligeia for a moment before she smiled. "Good answer." She said. Ligeia looked up from what it looks like she had been crying as Nesace said: "Dear soul, This doesn't have to be your fate." Ligeia looked at her in disbelief, "The very fact that you're saying this now, there's time to accept the King of Above as your Savior. Yet, if you don't believe in the King of Above you might go to the depths of fire and brimstone. There's no pleasant way to say it." The memories ended as Aynia lets go and defeats Ligeia. Then, Aynia got the story from Ligeia. "So you became an exorcist because of the fact that you heard the people screaming in hell?" Aynia asked. Ligeia nodded, "Yes, even the letters I had seen in my head. They regret on what they did and cannot come back to start over. Oh....How they reject people, the people who told them about the Good News of the King Above! How they burn in brimstone and fire." She says. Aynia looked her over, "I see, you are devout exorcist." She remarked. Ligeia begin to sob as she exclaimed, "I just want my sins to be forgiven, I don't want to end up down there!" Aynia looked at her with surprise, then kneeled down next to her and seized her shoulders, squeezing them. "It's OK, let me tell you something." Aynia said. 

Ligeia looked up at her in surprise as Aynia explained: "I was told this by mother once, I know it sounds silly to say this but you remind me of my sister. She was just like you and she feared of that evil place below. I understand, but you know what my mother told me? You can do these things sure but there's another thing too--Live the way the King Above wants you to live. And never stop believing in Him. Like the Good Book says, 'He moves in mysterious ways. His plan is a mystery, but here's what isn't. He gave us free will. We choose our own fate, for good or ill.'" Ligeia was overcome with relief, "Oh, I--I never knew that." She stuttered. "Well, now you do!" beamed Aynia, "And continue on with your work. Never stop helping the lives that are undergo of such great purification." Ligeia promised. Ligeia became a friend of Aynia, just as that. Mongfind watched this as she was spellbound. Meanwhile; Aynia found corpses of girls in the alleys while walking home as she touched each of them and discover what happened to them: Light pours through the window, the girl push herself away from the deranged psychotic killer. She's scared our of her wits and she wanted out of this place, The killer just chuckled seeing her expression. He was happy that he could scare her. This female victim have irritated him quite a lot, but strapped in this straightjacket he didn't have much to do, rather than wait for the rescue personnel. The girl looked around the room, to try and find something that would help you get out, but she knew there was nothing as such, otherwise she would have escaped long before. She was about to give up when she heard voices calling her name, she responded shouting and soon people broke in the room she was in bringing her and the killer out of there, she was soon taken away from there following a brief interrogation as she met her worried family and friends. The girl was taken back home, and after she freshen up and she sits down on herr couch to watch some TV. But she becomes horrified as she comes to learn from the news that the killer has escaped killing three people in the process and injuring many. People were being informed and were told to stay inside there houses with their doors and windows properly locked. The girl rush back to her bedroom to check the window. The girl sighed when she found her window was locked securely. She plopped down on her bed as she wanted to sleep now only to be jolted awake by a shuffling sound near the foot of her bed. She looked in front of her to see the infamous killer smiling evilly at you with his knife raised above his head, he swiftly pressed the blade against her throat as his other hand clasped her mouth, muffling a scream. The girl stare at him wide-eyed, shaking as she waited for his next move. The killer chuckled seeing her, coarsely dragging the knife along her throat, slitting it open. He chuckled as life slowly drew away from her eyes and her lifeless body slumped into the pool of her own blood. He sighed happy with his own work as he wrote on the walls with your blood, 'FEAR'. He walked up to her lifeless body and sat down beside it, "Well Janice, you had this coming, you made such a good kill! You were perfect for my next prey! I loved that fear in your eyes! That is why I decided to kill you first as my prey after my long entrapment! Congrats!" He said laughing maniacally to himself as he climbed down her window walking in the dark of the night as he looked for his next victim. On the news; the reports are in about the death of Janice Rowe, who was held hostage by the killer. Now, another girl has been kidnapped. Her name is Lindsey.

The masked guy lunged at her hearing her question, he pinned her against the floor, "What I feel is unexplainable." He said in a husky tone. His tone made the girl shiver. She was scared of him, very much. He was menacing enough to make tears run down her cheeks. She trembled under him, causing him to just smirk. "Please, let me go. Please." The girl begged. The masked guy tsked through his mask, "I can't seem to let you go Lindsey." He whispered in a needing tone filled with raw hunter instinct. Her sobs became louder as she was afraid of him. She tried to move against his grip only to have him black her out. The girl woke up tied to an operation table. She panic trying to break herself free. She hear a faint chuckle from the corner to see The masked guy leaning against a wall, sitting on the floor, reading a book. "Please let me go." She said crying again. The masked guy got up from his place and walked towards her. The girl scream sharply at the pain as she slowly slid off into darker abyss as the blood slowly drains out of her. Again, sunlight poured through the window, The girl  looked at the deranged killer as she waited for her answer. The killer was pacing back and forth in the room trying to find a way out of this place. "Mr. Killer-boo!" The girl purred making the infamous killer slightly cringe in disgust, "Don't call me that you woman" He shrieked as he tried frantically to yank off the plank from the boarded window. The ditzy girl pouted slightly, "Why can't I, Mr. Killer-boo?" She asked earning another growl from the killer. "I swear if you don't stop calling me that then I am going to kill you" He spat at her as he yanked off the plank from the window. "Ooohh!" She exclaimed somehow excited by what he said. The killer shook his head as he yanked off the last plank from the window, "Finally" He muttered as he tried to jump off the window, he was stopped by her pulling him by his wrist. "Don't leave me here Mr. Killer-boo!" She said hugging his arm. "That's it!" He snapped and pushed you to the ground, pinning her. The lovestruck, ditzy girl was taken aback but she blushed deeply as you thought he was going to kiss her, she closed her eyes and pushed her face forward. Seeing her made the killer sick in the stomach, he growled as he fished out the pocket knife she had with her from her pocket and he slit her throat harshly. She opened her eyes in shock as to what happened now clearly afraid of him, she started to back off of him which made the killer smile with a malicious intent. He crouched to her softly and stabbed her heart, she screamed loudly and slowly fade into darkness. She opened her eyes slowly to find herself in your room, your wounds treated and bandaged. She tried to sit up only to meet with pain, she laid back down and closed her eyes. The girl shivered thinking about her encounter, even though frightful, a blush seem to creep to her face. "Mr. Killer-boo." She said out loud chuckling softly. "I thought you had your lesson woman." The killer's voice boomed near her ears making her jump, she looked at him with fear in her eyes as he leaned close pressing the cold blade against her bandaged throat, drawing blood from the fresh wound. "But apparently not." he said looking at the girl, as he harshly pulled the knife at her throat, she tried to back away but couldn't.....The memory ended as Aynia lets go, panting as she was terrified. "Who is this killer? Why would he do this to such innocent girls?" She wondered, but wondered if the one who called the killer 'Mr. Killer Boo' is pretty insane. 

The next day, the final battle was here as Aynia heard her cellphone ring and she answered it. "Aynia, the final fight is arranged. Are you ready?" Mongfind asked. Aynia nodded slowly, "On my way." She said in a soft tone. After she hung up; Aynia head over as her phone beeped and there was a name in big letters with a computer voice, "CLIDNA." and the opponent's  voice appears, "I am Queen of the Banshees." Aynia stepped into the arena and there was her opponent standing there. Dark hair, porcelain-like skin, and a slender, buxom figure. "Clidna, Queen of the Banshees. You've arrived." Aynia remarked. Clidna curtisies until her servant appeared, "M'lady, I brought this for you....Oh, sorry." It was someone, someone she knew and she couldn't believe it. "Thank you, Amadan Dubh." Clidna said with a smile. Amadan nodded and went away when Aynia called out: "Haven't I seen you before?" Amadan looked back and said, "Not really." Aynia wouldn't shake that off, "You--You were that guy from Fortune Island Casino! I don't believe it, you work for her?! I trusted you!!!!" She shouted. Amadan was ashamed as he went away. Clidna looked at her, then revealed to be in disguise as Mongfind. Aynia was shocked and that made her so mad that she gave the Queen of Banshees everything she got. Even using her Banshee Cry. For some reason, Aynia did not touch Clidna's skin to see her memories. She felt betrayed, angry, disbelief, repulsed. How could she do this? With all her might, she defeated Clidna. Aynia panted and panted as hatred filled her eyes. "Good work, Aynia. Part 1 of Jawbreaker is over. You are the Champion of Jawbreaker Battle Royale...For now." said Clidna softly. But Aynia was upset, "Why are you doing this? How could you? I had no idea you were....No, I shouldn't." She said. Clidna wiped the blood from her lips, "I just did it because you knew Beira as well as I do!" She said. "HOW DO YOU KNOW HER?!" demanded Aynia, "Is she a relative? Your mother? Tell me, why do you know her so much huh? TELL ME!!!!"  Clidna's eyes flashed and she said in a monotone, "See for yourself." Then, placed her fingers on Aynia's forehead. Aynia could see her memories too: Tir na Nog, a place of wonder and beauty. There lived a little girl by the name of Clidna, Clidna Ninian who was a fairy princess. Clidna's mother died when she was 7 years old however her father, King of the Fairies name Alberich, remarried a bloodless, cold hearted, manipulative Ice Queen name Beira Frost. Beira was a cranky woman who had aging lines, plump, and pretended to be a kind person when she wasn't for real. She also had an attitude, very rude to Clidna and to everyone else, including her husband. Beira only favorited her annoying, violent, and word repeative son name Donn. Clidna's step-aunts, Maeve and Ernmas, were Beira's sisters. And Maeve and her husband, Ailill, were a nice couple. Eccentric, odd with a dry sense of humor but nice. Ernamas was always moody, it was hard to tell if she was in a good mood or not. Eramas was also extremely religious as she tries to convince Clidna about how going to the temple is the way to communicate to the High King Above. But Clidna was told once by her mother that the High King from Above will always love her, and Clidna could live the life under His power and live a good life as well as praying to him. Clidna remembered hearing that the High King was merciful, powerful, and kind as he treats everyone like his own children. In her lifetime; Clidna was always dealing with the problems of her stepmother and her step-aunt, Ernmas, and her stepbrother Donn. But worst of all; her father Alberich didn't make things better as he was abusive towards his family, even Clidna. Clidna found solace in flowery gardens and her only friends were the fairies. But there was one person who made her feel right....Shovon, her childhood best friend as they were very close to one another. That's when, they entered their friendship blossomed into romance. It seemed to Clidna that Shovon's brown hair and appearance looked more handsome every time she saw him. 

The two of them fell in love but Beira disapprove of them being together and she, Ernmas, and Maeve try to break the couple up so many times. No matter how much they try, they always failed. That's when Beira came up with a plot to kill Shovon. That night, while in the garden, Clidna and Shovon lied together and fell asleep. Early in the morning; Clidna woke up to find Shovon was gone. She assumed he was gathering breakfast but then she noticed a strange thing red marks in the grass. Clidna followed the trail and stopped to make a terrifying discovery: Shovon's body was found all masses of blood over him, lifeless he was. Clidna screamed, tears streamed down her face and picked up his body; craddling it before going into the Village of Corbenic. She shouted out, "HELP!!!! HELP!!!! HELP!!! SOMEONE HAS BEEN MURDERED!!!!" The crowd responded back, "There she is! The witch that put a spell on this boy!" They grabbed Clidna, who dropped the body of her lover, as she was whipped many times, tied her arms to her sides as they spin her and threw fruits, vegetables, and raw meat at her while laughing at her misery. It was so excruciating for Clidna, she could not cover her ears because her hands were tied up. The laughter, it was so loud and it was a lot of guffawing. "Make it stop, make it all stop!" Clidna thought. It all became a blur as Clidna woke up in a dark place. As her eyes adjusted to the dim light, she saw that it was candles and in an empty cathedral. "How did I end up in here?" wondered Clidna. "I did that." A voice said, there was a blinding light and a giant entity appeared before Clidna. Clidna was terrified to see this but the entity spoke up once more, "Fear not! I have saved you from those savages. I am the High Ruler of the Fairies. My name is Finvarra." Clidna looked at him, "Why did you bring me here?" She demanded. "I came to tell you that your stepmother and her sisters had plotted this. They were the ones responsible for the death of your lover. They also caused your excruciating torture." explained Finvarra. Clidna could not believe her ears, her stepmother caused this? She had killed Shovon?! "No, it can't be!" gasped Clidna. "And also, as we speak, she and her sisters--including Ailill and Donn--had took everything from your father. Every single penny from him and left him poor. And abandoned him." Finvarra continued, "Now they are starting a facility with their ill-minded, fundamentalist mother--Hagnes." Clidna was so stunt as she tried to process this information, she couldn't breathe. "She did this.....To me so she can get what she wants....?" whispered Clidna. Something inside of her coursed, something like rage stirred up inside. And she let out an inhuman cry, which could be heard from the depths of Annwn. Something happened next, there was young, beautiful girls who were barefooted, tattered clothing, and messy haired. They surround Clidna as they kept whispering to her over and over again of the word, "Ladyship. Ladyship. Ladyship." Clidna realized these troubled girls are Banshees as they chose her to be their queen. So, she took the role as their queen...Of the Banshees. Once the memory ended; Aynia shook her head rapidly as she looked at Clidna with amazement, "You mean, she was your stepmother?" Aynia asked softly. Clidna nodded, "That's why I hate her for what she done to me when I was young and the love of my life was taken from me." She replied. Aynia felt bad for what she said before: "I--I didn't know, I swear I didn't!" She claimed, but Clidna held p a hand up as she smiled at her while saying, "It's OK, I should've told you sooner." 

Aynia made peace with Clidna after understanding her a little more. Now that she was champion of Jawbreaker Battle Royale--For now, anyway--Aynia will now rest until she needs to fight back against any opponents. In the meantime; Etain was taking a walk when she came across an old, abandoned building but then, she heard a noise. "Who's there? Show yourself, I know you're there!" Etain called. As if on cue, there was a mysterious boy, white male, with short black scruffy-looking  hair has grown longer past his ears and blue cyan eyes. He is well-muscled with a v-shaped torso, broad shoulders and clearly defined muscles. He wears a dark green shirt, army jacket and blue jeans with blue and black shoes. But something was wrong with this guy and Etain pointed a gun at him, "Get back, get back!" She said. She started shooting however she is shocked that the bullets missed somehow. Etain couldn't believe it, she begin to walk backwards. Had a hard time to breathe. "What. Are. You?" Etain said, she walk backwards to a staircase and almost fell however she is saved by the mysterious boy. Etain looked up, she blushed at how cute this guy was: "Uh...Hi." She replied awkwardly. "What are you doing here?" The boy demanded. Etain was shaken, "You talk? I mean, I--Who you are?" She inquired. The mysterious boy looked at her, "My name is Oisin Terran." He answered. Etain gazed at him with amazement, "Oisin, that's a very unusual name." She remarked. Oisin nodded, "Very, but enough about me, tell me who you are." He said. Etain sighed so she begins to explain and Oisin softens to her when he learns what is going on. Later by the river; Etain was looking at the water lapping but she stopped when she hears a music box behind her and looks at it, the song sounds familiar to her. But as she looks up, she notices someone is video-taping her. Etain realized it's Oisin and she feels creeped out. She went back inside the castle, wondering what the heck was going on with this guy. While looking around, Etain heard a music box and saw Oisin standing there. Oisin looked at her before he spoke out. "You like it?" asked Oisin, he then closed the music box. Etain looked away, "Um, just thought the song was beautiful. That's all." She claimed. "Me too, I think the song is wonderful." agreed Oisin. "Yeah, sure." Etain replied, looking annoyed. Oisin noticed her attitude, "What's wrong? Did I do something to upset you?" He asked. Etain glanced at him, "Why were you filming me?" She demanded. Oisin realized what he did, "Uh...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I'm not an obsessing stalker." He explained. Etain didn't believe him, "Uh huh." She said. "I'm just curious." Oisin remarked. 


Etain looked at him with disbelief, "You're just curious? Don't you have a life?" She snapped. "I do, but you seemed interested. Very different." Oisin spoke. Etain moved away, "Stop trippin'!" She proclaimed. Oisin looked at her with confusion, "Trippin'?" He inquired. Etain felt like smacking her forehead, she couldn't believe she said that! "Sorry, that came out wrong. I meant to say was, 'stop lying'." She said. "Why would I lie?" asked Oisin. Etain glared at him, "People I know do, I can't trust people." She said. Oisin was perplexed, "You can't trust people?" He said. Etain got up and was about to leave when she was hit with a bottle, she was OK but unconscious. Oisin looked up and glared at the person responsible. Later, Etain woke up to hear voices: "She awake yet?!" A voice said, almost loud. "Calm down, geez!" The second voice rebuked. "Stop fighting, you guys, she'll wake up scared." A third voice replied. "She'll already be scared, stupid!" The first said. "Hey, what did I tell you about saying bad words to others?" The third scolded. "Yeah, yeah, I know. I'll keep quiet." remarked the first voice. "I can't believe you talked us into this." A fourth voice moaned. "I still can't believe I wanted to do this." complained the first. "How did you get her in here anyway?" asked the second. "My own way." The first voice remarked, the tone in his voice sounds like he was smiling. "Hey, I know you. You hit me in the head with that bottle." Etain said, pointing over to the crimson-red haired guy. The other guy with dark hair looked at this friend, "What?" He said. The crimson-red haired guy grinned nervously, "Heh, works every time?" He said. But then jumps up in front of Etain, who winced. "But hey, she looks cute, so what's your name doll?" He said. "Doll?" The blonde girl snapped. The dark haired guy rolled his eyes, "Ah, the word of the day for when you see a cute girl." He said. Etain looked around shy, "My name is Etain." She said. The red head grinned and nodded with approval, "Straight forward cool." He said, "Jail friggin' bait. Jack friggin' pot, baby!" A few moments later; Etain got to know the gang as their names are Lewellen Wagner--The crimson red head. Evelyn Patton--The blonde haired girl. Hermes Valentino--The dark haired guy. Seth Faust--The calm guy with white blonde. And Thortan Aurvandel--The brown haired guy. While Etain got to know the others; she noticed Oisin was with this cute, pretty girl. The girl noticed and introduced herself as Nia Mette, she was Oisin's girlfriend! Now that makes Etain a little jealous, it seems she has a little competition with this girl. For Oisin's affections. And Nia nor Oisin don't have a clue, nobody else did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment