Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Twisted Faeries V2--Prologue

Prologue: The Meaning is as Mad as a Hatter

What is the meaning of insanity? Is insane good or bad? I consider myself insane because I have anime characters' faces etched into my brain. Ha, silly isn't it? Someone once told me that if a person calls another crazy than it is an insult and it could damage a person if they keep 'hurting' themselves and they don't know it. Y'know as much I do not want to admit it but they could be right however I believe insanity is not a differ of a person however it is more of fear and sadism to the wicked that hurt them. Insanity is the key to survive and deaden your fears. 

Can insanity be an insult? What if it is true? We are all mad as a hatter? What if we were told we are crazy? Should it be for the things we say? The things we do? I haven't had a clue. There's another question for me too: What is the meaning of love? Does it boast? Is it envious? I have read in 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 and it says that it is patient, kind, and rejoices with the truth. Where does love go and come from? Between two people? Then why? Why does that Bible verse say that and people use love in abuse? Why in the world would love not exist to a crush and be left in heartbroken? Sinful ways to use love but how can one understand the meaning of love? Poor Dahlia, that's her emotional journey to find the truth. Do not suffer, my pretty yet creepy damsel. 

I don't mean to question our Heavenly Father but I have to wonder. I mean, couples act like this is some sort of fairy tale dream come true which it is not. I have seen family love and friendship, cousins, pets, and I understand. But what does it feel like to love? How does your heart feel? Is it beating in your chest? Lub Dub, Lub Dub, Lub Dub....Does your breath become heavy and shallow? How does it feel to be loved so much? Do not abuse love, please take 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, you might like the verse and understand the meaning of love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment