Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Twisted Faeries--Outro

Epilogue: I Do Believe in Fairy Tales, Especially Twisted Ones! 

And they live happily ever after...Wait! This is not the end, it has already begun. Sure, it's fairy tale but it is life. It goes on for an infinity as we have our own opinions. But there's no such things as sweet dreams in reality, only in our minds there is sweet dreams. Some want the using and some want the abusing, it's so horrible. There are some that want to kill you, some that want to rape you, some that want to take your money, some that want to backstab or manipulate you. There are messed up folks out there that do really bad things so be careful, reader, and watch your back. Don't be scared of being naive, because you are still learning. You are learning that things are not always bright and colorful as they seem, they are also gloomy and waxen. 

Now, try and say it, go on! Say those words! Say, "I do believe in fairy tales!" Why? Because it almost like your life, it is so beautiful. Yes, life is crap, it is also disturbing, but mostly is good and beautiful. Why is it crap? Because of the cruelty, the backstabbing pain, the nervous breakdowns, the tears, and also the horror of seeing things splatter before your eyes. The disturbing part is the sexual temptation, the sanguine, the gore, the tasteless humor and the color green slime makes us sick so much that we could vomit or purge ourselves by sticking an index finger down your throat and spew when you don't need to. But the good part? There's some people out there who are kind, understanding, and show such good respect. The beauty of it is that there is love that can ease the pain, it is so beautiful that it makes you want to cry. Cry happy tears, tears of joy by miracles and love that is always around you. 

So now, reader, you do believe in fairy tales...even the twisted ones. Would you look at that? It's snow, Reader. What a blessing, can you feel the chilly weather while trying to stay warm? Drinking cocoa? Sleeping with your warmest quilt by the fireplace? Dream about the Nutcracker, plus Gift of Magi, and A Christmas Carol? I believe the Nutcracker is the most dreamy one I think of. It's so dreamy, even the animals are hibernating, they sleep through the whole winter and wake up when spring comes. 

Lucky for me; I live in Florida. I never like snow because when I was a child; I went swimming in the cold, cold pool indoors so I had a horrible allergy rash across my whole body and they were red bumps across my skin. It turned out that I was allergic to the cold: Earlier before; I had upchuck....Not such a good holiday for me. Then, I had bumps on my skin again everytime I would swim in the cold pool back at home. I develop a fear for cold stuff, except ice cream--LOL!, so ice cold water, ice cold pools, anything ice cold, I will not do. But also Halloween has passed. What happen to you? Trick or Treat? Visit a haunted house? Or...what is it? Also, Thanksgiving. Turkey? Chicken? Goose? Duck? It doesn't matter though, does it? Well, I won't butt in. Enjoy this next second novel, hope the stories here you might like. 

Happy New Year, this is where new beginnings start. So what's your new year's resolution? Tell me, please. It's OK if you don't want to. I don't know what mine is, so hard to say. Resolutions are like promises, I don't believe in promises. I believe in trying so hard and make something come true soon. That's what I believe in. I broke promises before and I am not willing to do it again but I made a vow to myself after I broke my last promise, I vowed that I will never make promises; I will try my best at things. But Reader, you can believe in your own religion and opinions, I am not here to chuck anything down your throat in a forceful manner. I am simply sharing you my own opinions, that's what I believe in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment