Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Briana's Wonderland World--Part 2

There once was a girl name Briana, she is teleported from her world to other worlds--Just as she followed the advice of Ariel from the Little Mermaid and truly did become part of their worlds! LOL! This is a new crossover story I've always wanted to work on, it's like going back to my childhood and coming up with these stories like I did as a kid. Crazy yes? Well, hope you guys like it. Please do. --KatDon 

The pool was vast and a clear blue, the sun shines down with light making it all sparkling like magic. Standing before it was a young woman with light brown hair long enough to reach her shoulders. Her bangs were parted away, letting a little bit of her forehead exposed, making them look like a curtain. Her eyes were light blue, her skin was so fair in the sunlight. She wore a one-piece bathing suit, it was blue mixed with orange, yellow, and green like a sunset on an island. This Briana Moran and was innocent, naive, beautiful, and a sweet young girl. With goggles on her head, Briana dipped her foot in the pool's staircase and put the other in. She shivered a bit but she cautiously took another step of the stairs in the pool and gulped; holding back a scream. Another step as she could see her knees are under the water and finally, she did a mid-jump into the water. She let out a gasping yelp while she couldn't believe how undeniably cold it was! "How's the water, sweetheart?" Her mother, Ellie, called out. "It's freezing!" Briana answered. She placed on the goggles and begin to swim underwater, looking up as the sun-rays was shining down on her like she was a mermaid under the ocean floor. She swam a little bit more, before coming up to the surface for air. There was a portable music player, on a device of portable speakers boom box that played music of a playlist for the swimming pool. Briana listened to a song that talks about a rarest relationship where both individuals have same interests and how they are genuinely intrigued by what each has to say. Anytime she listens to this song, Briana has this image in her head of her locking eyes with an unknown boy and slowly leaned over and kissed him but soon she snapped out of her reverie when the song ended. She did not understand why was she having that illusion and swam more as other songs played. That's when a song plays, which was about coming of age and loss of innocence while having regrets. For Briana, she came from a good family. Her mother Aimee and her father Petie always loved her very much. However, Briana was an only child but she was a good girl and comes off as perfect; even though she isn't. However, Briana pretended to be a mermaid and being part of something beautiful, she loved her hometown that was known as this town she once lived, for it did not rain of snow. No sleet of frost all over the streets, buildings, or even up the clothes, boot, or any other clothing. No temperature dropping below zero, it was oh so perfect for her. It was because she used to get an allergy rash as well as a fever from the cold. It sounds silly but she could not go to any place cold ever again. Then, it was getting late and she & her family must get out of the water now! Before she went back to her sisters, Briana would turn to the water and whispered: "One day, I will be part of your world, one day I will."  Then, she turned and went back inside her house. She changed her clothes, but her mind was hazy of daydreams in her head. The next day, reports of a hurricane were coming, Briana went inside as she saw many violent storms before but this was bad. There was destruction and her house was falling apart. Little by little, it would crumble and kill her & her family if they did not get out of there. They immediately pack their things, they got everything before they got away however the storm was closing in on them and they had to get away from that dark gust of wind! Briana try to get away as she then was hit from a tree and fell unconscious but was consumed in by the storm as her family called out her name.....That was the last thing she heard! When Briana woke up, she saw destruction of buildings, cottages broken down, and it was all a disaster but for some reason, this was not her home. She got up and begins to look around for a bit, she called out for her parents and her sisters while trying her best not to cry. Briana had to be strong, she could not be weak. She came across some caverns and saw just fantasies of her own dreams. 

While Briana was sitting in a tree, she is watching the clouds when she heard her phone beeped. She looked at it, which reads: "Do you want to start?" Briana was confused, "What could this mean?" She thought. She clicked 'YES', then her phone starts talking: "Briana Moran." Briana was shocked by this discovery, "What is this?" She wondered. "It's time to decide your future, Briana." Her phone said. "Take the 9:45 train from the station." Briana looked at the time, it said '9:37.' "Aww, crud!!!" Briana yelped. She got out of the tree and hurried on her way. When she got to the station; Briana realized she doesn't have a ticket, she panicked a little however she couldn't panic and needs time to think. Just then, the ticket came out of the machine. Briana gladly took it while she made it just in time but barely. However, she saw two other boys as she wondered if they got the message too. Then, she looked at her phone, which now said, "Transfer to the ten o'clock." Then she looked at the time and it said '9:54.' "Are you kidding me?" She moaned. She made it on to the elevator, and then she saw the second boy also entered. Before the elevator could close, the first one jumped in and landed on his head. Briana was stunned, "Are you OK?" She asked the boy. The boy clutched his head, "Yeah, thanks." He said. The boy then looked at the other one, "Hey! You got the message too?" He asked. The other boy didn't answer, the first one rolled his eyes and said, "Eh...At least you could've given me an answer." Briana have to silently agree, it was getting annoying however she thought the other boy's behavior was pretty rude too. All of a sudden, the elevator passed the last floor and was speeding up. Briana was shocked, "What is going on?" She wondered. "Awww....My destiny is starting to bite." The first boy moaned. Briana looked at the boy, she thinks that maybe he got the message too. The first boy kept talking, "Man, I gotta stop landing on my head." He looked up and saw the trains, Briana did too. There's two trains--One was red and the other was blue. When she decided to enter the Burgundy train she chose the last car. Then the door closed and then she went to the very back of the train. Briana saw the same boy from the elevator running to catch the train. "Destiny sure involves a lot of running!" He said. Briana wanted to help so she said as she reached her hand out, "Come on! You can make it!" She called. He then grabbed a bar at the end of the train, and Briana helped him up. " Thanks." She said. "Your welcome." Briana replied with a grin. Then both of them saw the other boy from the elevator. They looked at each other for a moment until the tunnel separated into two. "Way to think ahead Takuya, wherever your going, you’re going to get there in a hurry."  He muttered. Briana both went in the train it was empty in the last car. "No one... It's like a ghost train in here," He remarked. "It kinda looks like it." Briana said. "What if it is a ghost train!"  And then he started running to the next car. "Wait up!" Briana said. He opened the door and both of she saw three other kids. "Uh, you here because of the phone, thing?" asked Takuya. They all moaned, except the one with the hat, he just looked down. Then the girl nodded and said, "With them here, there's five of us. What if that means something special?" Briana wondered the same thing! "Something special? What? Why did you guys get on this train?" wondered Takuya. "I mean was it the message?" Briana just shrugged. "Hey kid look it was the closest train to the elevator," said the one eating chocolate. "Now look, just leave me alone."  "Geez, sorry." Takuya replied, taking a back by the other boy's behavior. "I'm just nervous." Wow, he's rude when he's nervous, Briana thought.  Then the boy she helped up to the train looked at the girl and said, "But there must be a reason why you picked this particular train, right?" She giggled and said, "Unlike him it was the closest to the elevator." Then she asked her, "Did you choose it for the same reason?" "No, I just chose this train because I felt like I needed to choose it." Briana said. "Ok then." Then the one with a chocolate bar winked at Takuya & Briana and said, "Watch this," and turned to the girl and said, "Hey honey want some chocolate?"  He pushed the boy aside while he said, "Move." Then he was talking to the girl and said, "So my name's JP, what’s yours?" He added with a wink. "I'm Zoe, nice to meet you," She replied. "And I'm-- I'm Takuya, hi there." Takuya stammered. "I'm Briana Moran" She said and smiled. Then everyone turned to the boy with the baseball hat. "I'm Tommy, but I didn't want to get on this train." He said. "What are you saying?" asked Takuya. Then Tommy started crying. "Two bullies pushed me on the train and shut the door." Then he looked up and said, "Why are kids always picking on me?" Briana felt sad for Little Tommy. "Geez! The kid's like a faucet." muttered JP. Then Briana and Zoe said at the same time, "JP!" Then Zoe said to Tommy, "Don't worry Tommy, you're safe. Now that you’re with us." All of a sudden Briana heard the train horn, but it didn't sound normal. It was more of a raspy sound as if someone with a bad cough was trying to make a horn sound. Then the lights went out. "What's going on?" Briana thought. Then everyone was falling to the back of the car. Then she saw something flash on Roland, and it looked like a creature. then she saw something flash a few times, but it was coming from the others. It looked like multiple combined creatures but combined with the others as well. Takuya defiantly saw the creature that flashed from the others. Their phones lit up and transformed into a different device. "What's going on?" Takuya said. "I don't know but this might mean trouble." Briana told Takuya. Then Briana's phone started talking, again. "Welcome to the Digital World, everyone." The train stopped at its destination and everyone got off as they found themselves in a different world. Then there were more creatures. Some were cute and friendlier while others are strange. Meanwhile; The blue train stopped the second boy name Koji Minamoto got off and a creature that looked very strange. All of a sudden, Koji's device says, "Koji, commence your search." "Search? For what?" Koji asked with confusion. "Hm?" "For the spirit." The device answered. "How do you know my name?" Koji demanded. "Find the spirit, and you will find the answer to all your questions." The device only said. Back with Briana; she and the others heard Tommy crying as he was balancing himself on a bridge that looked steeped and not so safe. "Poor thing, he seemed scared." said Zoe. Briana nodded, "I think so too." She said. "Tommy!" called Takuya. "Go away!" Tommy shouted back. "This isn't helping, come back--you're gonna fall!" Takuya hollered. "Well, I don't want to be here anymore!" Tommy said. "Wait, Tommy! I'll....I'll take you home! Listen, come with me and together--All of us, we just need to go on a journey so please come back!" Owen stood there for a moment, then he turned and decided to turn back however he stepped on a plank that broke apart and he would've fell but held onto the rope part of the bridge. "Hang on, Tommy! I'm coming!" called Roland. However, before he could step onto the bridge; there was something behind and a trio of two came running while shouting, "RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!!!!!!" They jumped onto Takuya and pulled him back towards the cliff. Roland fell onto the ground of the cliff, one of the duo said: "Oh dear! You think everything else is human!" Takuya was annoyed. "Um, excuse me? I'M HUMAN!!!! hollered Takuya. "Ooops, sorry!" said that creature. "Eh, you're not hurt." said the other who seemed the smart one of the duo. The other seemed like an idiot, "I like you, friend." He said. Then, there was that same creature with horned wings and fangs as well as claws. "WHERE IS THE SPIRIT?" It snarled. The second of the trio speaks out, "The chosen one is where he or she will save the world." He explained. "Ah, I see." Takuya said. "It seems a bit weird." remarked Briana. The creature snarled, it flew up as the others begin to run away in fear from the monsters. "So, where are we going?" The group asked. "Away from that thing!" shouted Briana. They ran and ran, until it fell like their lungs were about to burst. The bridge was about to crumble so Briana clutching on and Takuya went to the bridge as they rescued Tommy from it falling apart. Briana carried the little boy in her arms as the two of them hurried away while the bridge was falling apart. Then, the devices of the children begin to glow and a strange medallion appears. "What the heck is going on?" Takuya said. "It is time!" exclaimed the dumb one. "Oh my, what things we'll discovered from this!" said the second with excitement. Briana staring at this in awe; gaping at the beautiful sight. All at once; the four of them could see it as they heard something coming as it said, "You won't know me and I will destroy you!" The four of them could see it attacked when a force field protected the four of them and then, the four of them transformed into a bunch of strange beings. The four of them were different. They fought against the monsters and took them all down with their powers! Briana was shocked to see this. The trio was so excited that they couldn't believe they were seeing this. After it was all over; Briana was amazed but she somehow feel like she just couldn't follow them forever and she decides to go her own path. She decides to go her way however Takuya and the others didn't notice she was gone so she was out of sight. However, she meets Ed, Edd and Eddy as she has a friendship with them as she finds them funny with their antics! 

In the meantime, Koji joined the group after being the lone wolf that he was. However, it all changed when the group came across an 'angel'. During the night; Koji begins to sit there alone, away from the camp. Koji saw he looks trouble and walks over to talk to him. "Hey buddy, why aren't you having fun?" asked Takuya. "I don't know, I guess I'm troubled somehow. I'm just not the type who wants to have fun." admitted Koji. Takuya is surprised, he smiled at him: "You don't, really?" He asked. Koji rolled his eyes, "No. I mean, I want to have fun but I don't want to because I fear of rejection." He asked. Takuya shrugged his shoulders, "I know you are, you're afraid of being yourself and you don't realize how beautiful life is. You need to make friends and be yourself, don't be afraid. Just make the most of it. Have fun." explained Takuya. Koji sighed, "You may have a point, have you ever been alone?" He asked. "No, well...Yeah, sometimes I do." replied Takuya. Then the two boys went back to the camp. However, nobody knew they were being watched by the likes of Briana where she is swooning over the likes of Koji as well as Takuya but becomes upset after an intense argument between these boys. Just then, a storm came in and ruined the camp. The others tried to evacuate however Takuya and Koji were thrown overboard as both boys fell unconscious, Briana jumped in and saved the two boys while she pulled them to shore. "Are they dead?" Briana asked. "I don't know." said Double D. "Maybe we shall chant an incantation to rise him from the dead." Ed suggested. Eddy and Double D stared at him. "I think you've been reading too much comics, Lumpy." said Eddy. "Hmm, I hear his heart beating......And his too......" said Double D. "They are?" gasped Briana. "Wait, it sounds faint...No, his heart is pulsing. Yes, he is living after all." said Double D. "Yes, I knew it." said the girl happily. She put her hand running through Koji's hair. "He is so beautiful...They both are..." mused the girl's voice. "Maybe this will stop you from fighting." Then, she begins to sing a song: "Want to feel the warm breeze, sleep under a palm tree, feel the rush of the ocean. Get on board a fast train, travel on a jet plane, far away." Stirring slowly in his sleep; Takuya was astounded, confused by this pretty song of a siren voice. "Wha--?" He thought. Turning to Koji; Briana begins to sing again, "Want to feel the warm breeze, sleep under a palm tree, feel the rush of the ocean. Get on board a fast train, travel on a jet plane, far away." Takuya found his words, "Oh....Wow......" He murmured. "....That was beautiful." Koji said softly. Briana smiled dreamingly until she heard Zoe and the other two boys calling for her so Briana and her friends escaped but from afar at a safe distance, Briana sings: "....And breakaway...." 

While on a mission as a captive fighter; Briana makes friends with a boy name Chiro and his friends called The Monkey Team: Antauri, Sparks, Gibson, Nova and Otto. During that time; Briana and her new friends decide to escape from this place but while planning their escape; the ring leader catches on, as he was developing an obsession for Briana, as he tried to attack them out of rage. He managed to hurt a friend which caused Briana to snap as she tries to fight back however something crashed in! There he was--Chiro and his Monkey Team. Briana is awestruck by what she was seeing them fight together. She realized Chiro and the Monkey Team were known as Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force! Briana escaped with them and separates herself from them to be alone. In that instant in a room of her own; Briana is singing to herself while dancing around: "You may find me just a little strange, I like dancing barefoot in the pouring rain. My mind is racing at the speed of light, I'll dance around you like a satellite. I'm reckless, you're speechless! Scream, shout, I love it loud! I feel the need to stand out in the crowd. Nothing's wrong with me...nothing's wrong with me! Freak out, I stand my ground! Nothing in the world is gonna keep me down, nothing's wrong with me!....Can you get me outta here? Take me away, we'll jump in the car. Drive til the gas runs out and then walk so far that we can't see this place anymore. Take a day off, give it a rest so I can forget about this mess. If I lighten up a little bit, then I will be...Over it.....I was on my own, I was doin' just fine, when you came in my life. I was into you, you were feelin' me too, it was all a good time. You turned me upside-down, turned my world around, everything was alright. Now I'm having doubts, What's it all about and I'm losin' my mind. Too blind to see it, too in love to believe it, what you're doin' to me....When it's all about you, what about me? Don't I deserve to be happy? Spent all of my time givin' you mine, that's not the way that it should be. When it's all about you, you forget about me, you can't change what you can't see. When it's all about you, ohh. When it's all about you, ohh.....I was thinkin' 'bout it yesterday, I was thinkin' 'bout tomorrow, in a dizzy kinda sorta way, like vertigo. I've been tryin' hard to figure out, but it's drivin' me crazy, well, you'd think I'd know by now, A is last, Z is first, Living life in reverse 'cause that's the way it works! Spinnin' around I've got this funny feeling, turnin' my whole world upside down. I'll keep my heart, my eyes on You 'cause You keep me spinnin' around, Spinnin' around.....Oh yeah, it's not the take, it's the give, yes that's the way, okay, the way it is. Spinnin' around I've got this funny feeling, turnin' my whole world upside down. I'll keep my heart, my eyes on You 'cause You keep me spinnin' around, Spinnin' around."

Later on; Chiro shows the Monkey Team what he uncovered and they learn the pendant is a locket with a young Briana. Sparks sees it through and says, "Cute. Who is it?" Chiro replies, "Oh, it's cute alright. Could it be...?" But there was cheering muffled from outside and decide to find out where it is coming from. They saw Briana performing as she was beginning to sing. She was singing Say the Word and managed to get an offer from a manager but Briana accept while accepting herself just the way she was. On the other side, Koji was sleeping as the TV was playing the performance of Briana. Then it became a kaleidoscope with Briana singing on stage while clutching the microphone on it the stand as she sang various songs: "If you find your world is cavin' in, You can bet your gonna need a friend, Someone to take those fears away. Say the word, Make a call and I'll be there. Anytime, anywhere. Have you heard? That I'm all about savin' your world, All you have to do is say the word.....Sometimes it seems like you're falling, Falling out of the sky. Sometimes it feels like you're slipping, And running out of time. And that's when you've gotta throw it all away, All of the things that people say. And all of the doubts that fill your mind, Don't belong there! Whatever you do, you'll never be wrong. As long as you reach for it, When you reach for it. Nothing is too far, And it's never to long...As long as you reach for it, You can dream on it, everywhere it's there!.....Into your head, into your mind...Out of your soul, race through your veins...You can't escape, you can't escape. Into your life, into your dreams...Out of the dark, sunlight again...You can exclaim, you can exclaim...Can You feel it, can you feel it? Rushin' through your hair, Rushin' through your head. Can You feel it, can you feel it? Don't let nobody tell you, your life is over, Be every color that you are. Into the rush now, You don't have to know how, Know it all before you'll try....Why don't they understand? That we are all the same and we all feel lost at times? Why don't they understand? That someone else's pain is not for gain? Sticks and stones won't break my soul! Get out of the way, I'm invincible! Throw them down, 'cause the one you hurts not around...Not around...It's not your place...Honestly.....Don't think that you can tell me what to think. I'm the one who knows what's good for me, And I'm stating my independence. Gonna take the road, I'm gonna take. And I'm gonna make my own mistakes, it's my life. I decide, I decide how I live.  I decide who I love, choice is mine. And no one gets to make my mind up, I decide! I decide where I'll go, What I need, who I know. I'm the one who's running my life, I decide, I decide! I decide, I decide how I live. I decide who I love, choice is mine. And no one gets to make my mind up, I decide! I decide where I'll go, Where I sleep, who I know. I'm the one who's running my life, I decide, I decide!....You're the kind of guy, Whose hand in mine, Sends shivers up and down my spine. You took my heart and put it, Back together again. You're the kind of guy, That blows my mind, And now it's my turn, You've been right in front of me. Everything I need, Why didn't I see? You're it, You're the ultimate. It's automatic, I'm sure of it. No lie, So don't even try, To tell me that, You're not the guy. Cause I've been waiting all my life, For someone just like you. But you're it, You're the ultimate, You....It's nothing complicated, Bout' the way we live. We are here for each other, Happy to give. All we have we share, And all of us we care...So come on. Welcome to our family time, Welcome to our brotherly time. This is a festival, You know the best of all, We're here to share it all....Best of all, We're here to share it allllllll!....I know you, I danced with you once upon a dream. I know you, I danced with you once upon a dream. I know you, The gleam in your eyes is so familiar of me."

No comments:

Post a Comment