Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Freak Girl Online Diary: Katherine's Life Story

Bullying and Being Judged


When I was in elementary school; I used to have friends but because of my explosive behavior, I had to move out into a new school and I wasn't much happier in the one that I was at and it got so much worse for me. I was home-schooled by my mother after my behavior got so out of control but then I entered middle school however my own behavior did not changed. The principal of the middle school believed that medication would help however eventually it did not and I did not went to that middle school anymore as I found a better one but this 'better educational program' did not help me out: I was targeted as a bullied victim. 


I remember the names of the bullies: Jake, Kyle, Sean, Milan, Anthony (I had a different Anthony and he was a friend of mine), Curtis, Christian and I forget the rest of them but they used to bully me about my writing (I used to write songs but I stopped because I was plagiarizing them!). I also had poser friends that betrayed me eventually: Ana Sofia, Kia, Christina, Kaylynn, Ashley, Ciara, Ashley--Once they saw my true nature; They teased me about my love for anime and I was tormented endlessly. My parents found out about what's going on and decided to transfer me to another school of my home state, I had to stay in the school still but unless someone did something horrible, then they will take me out. After endless torment; I finally escaped from 'Hell' and went to a new school that was 'Heaven' to me.


Bullying can cause two different choices for the victims: Option One is bringing a gun and start massacring everyone while Option Two is self murdering--Isn't that the most horrible thing for a victim to suffer? The current school I go to now is a Christian academy: They have nice people, they do not allow bullying in the school and they are the reason that I'm much happier today. I got help from some people, I am a different person. Though my personal demons haunt me, even if the world is crashing down for me, I always got back on my feet. 


I hope we all can stop bullying and make the world a better place for all of us. Anyways; In my new school: I used to be friends with some people that weren't very supportive, they were so harsh to me and thought my middle name was 'lame' so I hardly hang out with people like that. I also became influenced by their harshness towards me. But now that I realized about this, I must not be cruel and I must not be judgmental like others had towards me.


My one-on-one teacher is helping me get stronger with encouragement and helping me open up. She is also helping me boosting my confidence. She is the best person that God has put in my life, She is helping rise again after being put down by Dad, the bullies, the posers and all the people that have crippled me as well as didn't accept me as is so I shall give her more credit besides myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment