Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 29, 2013

Sorry--A Poem by Me

Katherine Donovan here with a poem that I wrote, it's heartfelt and powerful so I hope you all like it.

Sorry. 
I'm sorry that I was explosive, 
I'm sorry that I was aggressive and violent.
I'm sorry that I was horrible to you, 
I'm sorry that I was selfish. 
I'm sorry that I said mean things to you, 
I'm sorry that I blab truthful things without meaning to hurt you. 
I'm sorry that I was greedy, 
I'm sorry that I was rebellious. 
I'm sorry that I took out my rage on others without knowing why,
I'm sorry that I hurt you physically and emotionally. 
I'm sorry that I made you cry, 
I'm sorry that I laugh at you. 
I'm sorry that I called you names and teased you. 
I'm sorry that I made you unappreciative and being insincere, 
I'm sorry that I made up excuses. 
I'm sorry that I lied, 
I'm sorry that I scared you. 

I know I said sorry a lot but what else can I say? "I'll never do it again?" I already said that and I keep doing it over and over again. What do you want me to do? Clean the slate then make it dirty again? I'm remorseful, I'm not perfect. I really, honestly don't know what to say. I apologize over and over again nevertheless, I don't know what to say anymore....Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment