Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Twisted Faeries V2--Epiolgue

Epilogue: Secret

Well, Reader. Our story ends here but fear not, we have more modern fairytales to come so please stay prepared. Things are about to get more exciting with not just love but rather new enemies await for each and every one of us all. Madness, humor, tragedy, and fantasia! Reader, I must confessed that this is a difficult time for me to say this but I have not been myself that much. Please forgive me for my words because it is all on papers of stories. I hope Sylvia will see the opening guide to what she finds. I always imagine myself to be great as J.K. Rowling & Jane Austen. Reader, what if I told you a secret so you won't tell a soul....What if my name is not Katherine Donovan? What if I explained that it is my pseudonym name that I like to use so that I can pretend that I'm a super heroine, and I'm here to save the anime fans from being outcasts because of what they love. You might wonder if Sylvia and the others would have happy endings and I say to you, No. They will not, what they will have is all they desired. 

Thank you for your kindness, I cannot tell if you are kind or not, but it's so nice of you to read of what's really in my heart. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment